Author Topic: Gush Fest Forum  (Read 2883 times)

LowbeeChinobee

• A grade - Good
Gush Fest Forum
« on: March 14, 11:57 PM »
Loving the new site, podcast, Daily and ROTR. Thank You Vic! An EP weekend to remember. My only suggestion would be to revamp the ROTR broadcast logo and colours to tie in with the new epn scheme.

Batwing

• A grade - Good
Re: Gush Fest Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 09:16 AM »
We're always tweaking the look of our stuff. Thanks for the suggestion!

FonzieBatman

• A grade - Good
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 11:54 AM »
I'll keep the love flowing.  Great episode for the Movie Rocket and Raygun awards.  The fake Siskel and Ebert opening was the funniest thing I have seen on the show since Scott went off on Ninja Gaiden 3.  Plus the fact that Vic wouldn't break character and kept calling Scott Gene.  Well done gents

LowbeeChinobee

• A grade - Good
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 07:52 PM »
I'll keep the love flowing. Great episode for the Movie Rocket and Raygun awards. The fake Siskel and Ebert opening was the funniest thing I have seen on the show since Scott went off on Ninja Gaiden 3. Plus the fact that Vic wouldn't break character and kept calling Scott Gene. Well done gents
So good huh? A great homage to the two guys who brought this type of discussion into mainstream popularity. And another creative idea from Vic and Scott. Scott could have asked for his glasses back one more time to keep that joke running. Ha! Those two guys are getting more and more entertaining over the last couple of years.

Sirius Amory

• A grade - Good
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 06:20 AM »
I think epn.tv is fantastic! All the content in one place, and sleek looking to boot!

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 09:40 AM »
We're always tweaking the look of our stuff. Thanks for the suggestion!

Read as twerking, got scared.

Tavis Dunn

• B Grade - Normal
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 01:20 PM »
Been pretty hard at work on EPN as a whole. Have some clean ups to do still, but ROTR is definitely in-line to get some graphical updating...

ShareBear

• A grade - Good
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 07:21 PM »
I have to commend Vic & the gang for constantly shifting and evolving with the times and the ever developing landscape of the industry. 

Not only are games in a transitional period, but so are the media that surrounds them - as well as the general medium as a whole. 
This latest iteration of our beloved EP looks to be the most dynamic yet and I'm hopeful, nay confident that it will be the most successful to date.

One of the smartest things that Greedy has done up to this point has been to cultivate not only the presence of two talented (and handsome) hosts, but also a strong roster of intelligent, charismatic and informed faces. It speaks volumes that Vic is able to take a (much deserved) break during this most hectic time, while Marissa (and Melissa) take her (their) turn in the spotlight; something I'm not sure would have been possible in the past.

So overall, kudos to all those at EP/Greedy - keep up the incredible work and I wish you luck with EPN!

FarrahFamous

• B Grade - Normal
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 04:33 PM »
Very Exciting to have a new Universe.  
Just like laying under the stars, but you are able to click on them, and each one has something of interest.

FF

Mikako

Gush Fest
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 09:21 PM »
I also just wanted to welcome you to the forum.  Glad you are here