Name
Password
Login
or Register
ALERTS CLOSE
Click to go to your inbox
About Hub Reviews Previews Tests Challenges Leagues Library Arc TV Forum

Author Topic: Marvel Heroes 2016: Former Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin joins MH  (Read 97556 times)

Good Evening every one. I have some stuff 
 From over the weekend .
source: Marvel heroes 2015 & Massively

AUG
11:08

Let Brevik Buy You a Drink at gamescom!

Going to gamescom? Stop by the pub and restaurant, Dux, and let us buy you a drink!
READ MORE

The Stream Team: Be a Guardian of the Galaxy in Marvel Heroes

(1 day ago)
 Super-hero, Video, Comics, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

Are you feeling extra superhero-y thanks to Guardians of the Galaxy? Then join Massively's MJ for some explosive Marvel Heroes escapades where you can play as one of the Guardians themselves as well as bring one along as a sidekick. The hardest part might be just choosing: Will MJ run around as Rocket Racoon or sail through adventures as Star-Lord? No matter which she picks, there's plenty of extra XP and oodles of drops to collect during the Cosmic Chaos event. Join us live at 5:00 p.m. for a slice of galactic fun.

Game: Marvel Heroes
Host: MJ Guthrie
Date: Saturday, August 9th, 2014
Time: 5:00 p.m. EDT

Enjoy our Stream Team video with in the article. Continue Reading

Hello and good morning to you all, I have a few up dates for you all
source: Marvel heroes 2015 &Hub4 Heroes.com

Redeem Mystery Code: ARMOR
 (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PDT 8/18/2014)
 (Redemption Instructions)

These special boosts are back!
 (More Info...)

Get this Mega Box of Fortune Cards now!
 (More Info...)

Check out our newest costume for Emma Frost!
 (More Info...)

A.R.M.O.R. INCURSION EVENT

For this week’s event, A.R.M.O.R. has returned, along with A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives!
 A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives are now dropping from enemies, and Jocasta, as an operative for A.R.M.O.R., has returned to Avengers Tower with additional devices.
Features of the ARMOR Incursion event include:

• A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives can now drop from any enemy, with a higher chance from bosses and a bonus stack of 10 Research Drives for the first of each Shared Quest completed each day.
  • A.R.M.O.R. Alternate Reality Chaos Portal, a new artifact which can summon alternate reality entities to fight for you in addition to boosting the power of any summoned allies you have. This is available from Jocasta in exchange for A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives.
  • ARMORED Cores: A new unique version of “Strong” Costume Cores (4 affixes) with an additional 1000 Defense affix. These are available from Jocasta in exchange for A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives.
  • A.R.M.O.R. M-26 Anti-Reality Grenade a new artifact is available as an option for heroes of various builds. These are available from Jocasta in exchange for A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives.
  • A.R.M.O.R. Alternate Reality Relics: Jocasta sells a box of ten relics in order to give heroes a jumpstart on collecting these. These relicss are also available from any enemy during A.R.M.O.R. Weeks. These relics were collected by Top Men of the A.R.M.O.R. organization and affect the power of summoned allies. Don't look at it, no matter what happens.
Published: 15 August 2014

Hello and good morning to you all, Ok I have some sweet news this morning

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 forum

ROGUE

Current Plan: Release in August or Early September and will be slightly after Jean's Review. They would like her to be released with Cybernetics and Bronx Zoo(hoping to get all of it in the August 28th or 29th patch). She will most likely be 600 ES

Currently she will absorb powers from every single boss in the game and most mobs and it will continue growing.
 Her synergy is draining spirit and health on hit.

Rogue's Signature. Powers were taken from Magneto, Storm, Bishop and Gambit.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
 Rogue's Ultimate. She also has a half metal tail.

Power From Colossus

Pre-order her HERO PACK now!

For a limited time, pre-order Rogue's Hero Pack and receive 10% OFF the regular price!
 This pack includes Rogue in her default Modern Costume, her classic 90's X-Men Costume,
 her S.T.A.S.H. Tab, and more.
 (More Info...)

NOVA

Current Plan: 400 ES Nova is shipping after Rogue, likely early October.

Current Plan: Early October. 400 ES.
 Nova will ship with Richard, Sam and one alternate for Founders
 His default will be Sam Alexander and will be voiced by Logan Miller. 2 of the powers mentioned were Pulsar Implosion and Lunging Punch.
Both Rick & Sam will each have their own styles of flight

Rick's Style of flight

Sam's Style of Flight

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆REVIEWS AND QOL☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

JEAN GREY

Current Plan: Late August.
 The power types will still be the same, play as Jean and you have mental damage type, play as Phoenix you will still have energy. What will happen now is that all of the powers in her kit will be transformed based on what form you choose. So if you play Jean all the powers will now convert to mental damage and if you play as Phoenix all her powers will convert to energy damage. She will get a transform mode. There will be a toggle where when Phoenix Force is full you will turn into Dark Phoenix. You will turn into her no matter if you were Jean or Phoenix and Dark Phoenix will have it's own set of powers. She will also have a new Ultimate where she will "light the world on fire".

Another power mentioned was Mind Crush

Here's the mini preview of Jean Grey's review:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/123833/mini-jean-grey-preview-notes/p1

CYCLOPS

Current Plan: Late September

☆☆☆☆☆☆ACHIEVEMENTS☆☆☆☆☆☆

Current plan: "They will probably start testing with Nova and ship with Magneto."

These are very **early** achievements in pre-Alpha testing. The UI, scoring and achievements are still **work in progress**, but we are making good progress.

Villain achievement example:

A few early Wolverine achievements:

These ones are really easy:

Cyclops was right!

Daredevil!

The new area of space above the medallion and artifacts is for Character titles.

All achievements will rewards. All achievements will have points and some will have very unique rewards including Omega Points. Achievement Titles are highly likely.

RealManCandyTV

Location Bay Area Mighty

2:27PM
 Hi Guys! My first quick tips video was very well received so I decided to make Part 2! Hope you all enjoy and can learn something from these tips! Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions on how I can improve on the next one!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uuXFOxkFwhk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uuXFOxkFwhk</a>

from: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/125282/video-marvel-heroes-2015-quick-tips-part-2#latest

BLACK PANTHER

This is currently in TC.

NIGHTCRAWLER

☆☆☆CONFIRMED TEAM UPS☆☆☆

AGENT COULSON

This is from the TC and he is a reward for the new Omega event coming with this week's patch

TribalSage's thread

From:http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/114386/the-future-of-mh-info-on-marvel-zombie-costumes-new-event-cybernetics-and-much-more-08-13-14/p1

Good Evening every one. I have some stuff for you all this weekend

source: Hub4 Heroes.com
HERE's the

Redeem the code
ACCESS
for a 2 Hr Experience Boost!
Code Redemption Instructions

Friday, 22 August 2014

now for the Details

2.13 Patch: OPERATION OMEGA

OPERATION OMEGA

We're introducing a new recurring event this week called: Operation Omega.
 Operation Omega lasts all week and will grow each time it's brought back on a monthly basis.

For a limited time, get 10% off
the regular price! (BUY NOW)

Pair this with our server-wide boost &
BE the Omega (More Info...)

Black Panther's Doomwar costume
is here! (More Info...)

Get Punisher's Omega Effect costume
for 24% off! (More Info...)

OMEGA-LEVEL BUFFS

Omega is the 24th and final number in the Greek alphabet. The ultimate letter.
 To embrace the power of Omega, a very special server buff is in effect during Operation Omega.

• The event begins with a 24% boost to Experience, Rare Item Find and Special Item Find.
  • As each day of Operation Omega the buff grows by another 24% for all three bonuses.
  • This will grow the server-side bonuses each day to 48%, 72%, 96%, 120%, 144%, 168% and 192%.
  • These are multiplicative server-side bonuses and compliment bonuses from items, synergies, etc.

OTHER OMEGA-LEVEL FEATURES

• Certain enemies throughout that game can appear with an Omega-Level Threat designation that increases their difficulty by 24% and loot by 240%.
  • During Operation Omega, the first time you complete a Shared Quest each day will reward double Omega Orb rewards.
  • Omega leveling is 24% faster during Operation Omega. This works well with the Omega-Level buffs to experience.
  • Agent Coulson offers a new mission during Operation Omega week. Each day, you can complete five or more waves in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim to receive a reward from him. This will help hone your skills to be prepared for Omega-Level threats.

SHIELD OMEGA ACCESS FILES

During Operation Omega, players can earn up to 100 Omega Access Files each day.
 Omega Access files are not random drops, they may be specifically earned:

• 10 Omega Access Files just for logging in each day.
  • 30 Omega Access Files for completing Coulson’s training mission each day.
  • 60 Omega Access Files for completing the Shared Quests each day. (20 ea.)
This is potentially 700 Omega Access Files (this patch will be live for 7 days).
 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dum Dum Dugan will exchange SHIELD Omega Access Files for:
 Mysterious Blue Omega Box - 300 SHIELD Omega Access Files

• Similar to the Mysterious Crimson Box, this will contain a random unique item that usually drops from a bosses more than other locations. The unique is guaranteed to have a Challenge Bonus.
Omega Ghost Box - 50 Omega Access Files

• This will contain a random item and potentially include one or five Omega orbs.
Agent Coulson Team-Up - 2000 Omega Access Files
 This will take several events to complete. His passive bonus will not be damage-type specific (so anyone can use him).

OTHER OMEGA-LEVEL FEATURES

• During the event, any enemy can drop a new artifact: The Omega Drive
NEW UNIQUE ITEMS

Three new unique items have been added to the game.

• Magneto now has a chance to drop the Mask of Xorn.
  • Doctor Doom now has a chance to drop the Latverian Monarch Cloak.
  • Doctor Doom now has a chance to drop the Helm of Doom.
These can drop from any level of Doom and Magneto, respectively.

Agent Dum Dum Dugan
 (More Info...)

Statement from Hub4heroes > (Any excuse to put a pic of Squirrel Girl up)
 SQUIRREL PERFORMANCE UPGRADES

• As another step to improve performance for players, Squirrel Girl's squirrels now hit for double damage, and the maximum number of squirrels that can be active at once has been halved.
  • All of Squirrel Girl's squirrel-based mechanics, such as the amount of life each squirrel returns and the damage increase in Nutcracker, have been doubled.
  • Additionally, we've improved some of the mechanics that summon squirrels to allow players to reach that coveted Squirrel cap in a more consistent and quicker manner:
  • Squirrel Friends now has a 100% proc chance and a 0.25 second cooldown. This will make her ramp up time much more consistent.
  • Squirrel Friends' active component now instantly fills your Squirrel bar, summoning all 15 at once. The cooldown has been raised to 15 seconds.
  • Squirrel Saboteurs now summons 2 Squirrel Friends, up from 1.
MISCELLANEOUS

• Cosmic Worldstones and A.R.M.O.R. Drives stack size greatly increased.
  • The Monolith encounter in the Muspelheim raid will no longer be buggy
  • Rocket Raccoon's Time Warp Turret now has a 4.5s cooldown to prevent a minor exploit where players would intentionally destroy their own turret over and over.
  • Some “Summoned Ally” stats now display on the Stats page for heroes. We’re looking to add some additional stats for future patches.
  • Squirrel Girl Dive Bomb now has 36% greater area of damage.
  • Daredevil's Spinning Hook Kick can be activated within 3 seconds of performing a Finisher (up from 2 seconds).
  • Mega-Sentinel in Midtown will count towards the appropriate Shared Quest
  • Silver Surfer may now pick up Deadpool's power ups.
  • Greatly improved the health of summoned allies created from many item procs. This will be very noticeable for certain items.
  • Squirrel Girl will get a free respec with the patch.
  • Fixed a bug where Squirrel's LOH would sometimes proc multiple times on a single squirrel making her invincible for a time.
STORE NOTES FOR OPERATION OMEGA

• Punisher’s Omega Effect costume is available during Operation Omega and the store team is discounting the costume by 24% to celebrate the 24th letter of the Greek alphabet.
  • A S.H.I.E.L.D. Omega-Level Boost is available in the store during Operation Omega
Published: 22 August 2014

Hello Everyone there appears to be some complications

source: Marvel heroes 2015 Forums

Agent Coulson Mission Disabled

Ryolnir

GazillionLocation Asgard Staff

2:33PM
 Hey all,
 We're disabling the Agent Coulson mission for today until we have either a workaround or a definitive fix (which may be to wait for the 12am rollover).
 We'll update you on it as we get more details - thank you very much for all of the information you've provided about your experience, it has been invaluable!

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Story Developer, Plenty of Other Stuff
From: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/125661/agent-coulson-mission-disabled#latest

With
Today's Livestream (& More)

Ryolnir

8:42PM
 Hi guys,
 There was a serious lack of communication on today's livestream today and I wanted to explain!
 The first half of today was spent in the Gazillion office trying to a) isolate and track down the Coulson issue, using internal builds, player information, and testing via manipulating internal server time, etc. We discovered that when the server rolls over tonight at 12AM PDT, players will correctly receive the next day's Coulson quest. Because of that, we're going to be leaving the first day's quest livetuned off, and logging in any time after midnight will grant you an additional 30 Omega Files on top of the normal 10.
 All while we were working on this, we were working on getting a good build onto an internal server for livestreaming Rogue (and hopefully showing off some Jean Grey, too). We had an issue with an internal build that resulted in most text either vanishing or being displayed as an error (just a build compile issue or something similar that my caveman brain does not understand, basically not a real bug but just a dud build!)
 We called off the livestream and moved it to Monday so we could have more X-Men goodness to show off. The problem is obviously, that I never told you that!
 Once it was determined that the next build would take too long (it would be ready post livestream and if the error came back, we'd have pushed it back for no reason) I grabbed lunch. And that's when things got lousy! As soon as I ate lunch I became overwhelmingly nauseous and had to drive home, where I have been stuck feeling seriously ill for the past few hours. It completely passed me by (as I completely passed out) that we never officially announced the livestream (which the marketing team usually does, but we held off until we were sure Rogue was ready) so they would not be announcing it's rescheduling until I woke up to a handful of (justifiably upset) tweets, emails and PMs.
 I apologize for the lack of information - this one was on me completely, I will be sure that we officially announce when we are 100% go for Monday's livestream, so that if for some reason I magically fall under the same stomach demon's curse, you'll definitely hear about it's cancellation. In general, I won't open my mouth (hands) unless I'm sure we're going to be livestreaming/doing something awesome.
 To make it up to you, I guess we'll have to do some cool giveaways on Monday (sorry @AFongTwo, signed ya up for that) and I'll have to maybe even bring in
@KingBacon in addition to @MichaelMayhem. The good news is, since we're now going Monday, there's a much better chance we'll also have some awesome Jean Grey goodness to show you.

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Story Developer, Plenty of Other Stuff
From:http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/125791/today-s-livestream-more/p1

Good Evening every one. the live stream has started the live stream started it's featuring Rogue and her power and jean current development on her review/rework of how she plays and more news on other characters like Nova.

Source:Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel,Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum & Massively

ok for those of you all that missed it here's the VOD. I'm still new at this I have it fixed as soon as I learn this right for both live and recorded formats to stream this.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!>:Marvel Heroes 2015: Official Twitch Channel
 MarvelHeroes an hour ago
http://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes/b/561927113 in case it doesn't work for you

And it's youtube version

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MekhABg5gCo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MekhABg5gCo</a>

Marvel Heroes 2015 - Rogue Preview!

• 2 days ago

ok this is from the stream last night with An article as well
Rogue powers tab.

Gloves off power taken directly from the MH community.

Cyclops - Ricochet Blast

Ghost Rider - Damanation

Wolverine

Passive From Doc Oct.

Passive From Tombstone.

Venom Symbiotic Bond

Toggle Power From Colossus

Scarlet Witch - Chaotic Hex

Gambit - Ragin Cajun

JEAN GREY

Current Plan: Public Beta Testing and Design Notes - 9/1 (or earlier). Estimated Release 9/5 Subject to change based on how happy we are and approval timing.

The power types will still be the same, play as Jean and you have mental damage type, play as Phoenix you will still have energy. What will happen now is that all of the powers in her kit will be transformed based on what form you choose. So if you play Jean all the powers will now convert to mental damage and if you play as Phoenix all her powers will convert to energy damage. She will get a transform mode. There will be a toggle where when Phoenix Force is full you will turn into Dark Phoenix. You will turn into her no matter if you were Jean or Phoenix and Dark Phoenix will have it's own set of powers. She will also have a new Ultimate where she will "light the world on fire".

Jean's Ultimate

Another power mentioned was Mind Crush

TK ABILITY

And with cyclops review/ Rework . screenshots that another poster managed to capture while internet loading the stream.

All from here: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...re-08-26-14/p1 & https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...e-08-26-14/p26

Lastly

The Stream Team: It's so hard to choose just one in Marvel Heroes

(1 day ago)

The indecision is getting worse with this one! Marvel Heroes has so many cool superheroes -- from Guardians of the Galaxy to X-Men to the Fantastic Four, and more -- and Massively's MJ is having a harder and harder time picking which to play! But soon that indecision may come to an end, as her all-time favorite is on her way: Rogue. Until then, MJ still has time to play around with the rest of the lineup. Join us live at 3:00 p.m. for more XP-explosive adventures during Operation Omega as either Storm, or Rocket Raccoon, or Silver Surfer, or Psylocke, or...

Date: Monday, August 25th, 2014
Time: 3:00 p.m. EDT

Enjoy our Stream Team video below. Continue Reading

I'm sorry dude, but I'm getting tired of this. 2 Whole pages to yourself and I barely understand what Marvel Heroes is. I know I'm not a big fan of MMOs myself, but this is abit out of control. Can you tone it down with the multiple pictures? Those pictures are worth more than a 1000kb man. Focus on the best part of the game and highlight them OR you can link all your stuff in a separate blog that you can fill all you want! Up to you.

Final Question: Can you become Cap. Captain America in Marvel Heroes?

I'm sorry dude, but I'm getting tired of this. 2 Whole pages to yourself and I barely understand what Marvel Heroes is. I know I'm not a big fan of MMOs myself, but this is a bit out of control. Can you tone it down with the multiple pictures? Those pictures are worth more than a 1000kb man. Focus on the best part of the game and highlight them OR you can link all your stuff in a separate blog that you can fill all you want! Up to you.

Final Question: Can you become Cap. Captain America in Marvel Heroes?

Hello to answer your question, Yes you can play as captain America. And I'll be working on a way to change some stuff up in how I post. I do work out side of this. I need to find time to do this I already stated that Marvel heroes 2015 is a Online Action RPG based on Diablo play style apparently it's different from what you'd call a MMO or what DCUO is pushing with the Action MMORPG so they claim.

There you will find alot of similarity's minus the look , o
ne is more 3d like while with Marvel Heroes 2015 it's more Top down Isometric and is alot like Diablo only it's Online , and you can play with others or solo if you wish.

And I tried doing that with just my self stating that from the Jump. The pic's were to show the character powers from the live stream From Monday night cause as where source said it was taken from once the character like Rogue comes out on live they won't be in the source page as the person that made it said example

Location East Coast!

@TribalSage said:
>
Thanks there so much info some times I leave things in there by accident. I did remove the Colossus costume from the list since it's in game.

And as far as editing lol.. ya it can be a pain. It really is a lot to edit daily but I love doing this for the community. The pics make it a little tougher cause sometimes I remove the wrong one or put it in the wrong order lol. I usually open 2 tabs, one for editing and one for a thread visual so I don't mess up.. although it still happens from time to time lol.

from: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/114386/the-future-of-mh-info-on-jeans-review-rogue-recurring-events-gr-qol-x-23-and-more-08-26-14/p27

They were taken from a forum. you have to deal with the people that make the content putting out the info cause they always remove it due to always adding new stuff the pic's are from a forum. So they make it difficult to just have a link as you want it. It won't be there forever. That's the problem or part of it.

Again I will be changing up my posting style as soon as I find a way it'll work for this place. and there are correction's I need to make with some other stuff here.

Others here have to realize a lot of other places work differently a
nd I'm trying my best to fit in here with the new way of posting compared the old Ep forum the way others forum work.

Cause the way you a want me to do stuff is
new to me, even if put a link and some info starts to go missing from that place from what was described it's due to that and the fact it's from a forum. The forum over there is current and it's always changing. and sites don't put out the info they haven't able to keep up with the dev's the this person has been doing. And have permission with Tribale sage they can always head to the link provided.

Hello Everyone I have a update for you this Evening it's about Jean's Review AKA Rework you see Rogue's 90's costume ad other detail's like more on cyclopes review coming after this & more.
Source:Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum, Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel
Also via: Massively's: Rogue stream
More coverage: Marvel Heroes official site

Redeem Mystery Code: MADNESS
 (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PDT 9/2/2014)

Patch 1.14 Midtown Madness

EVENT - MIDTOWN MADNESS
This week’s event is simple and direct: Midtown Madness
Midtown Madness has 3 components:
EXTRA LOOT ON MIDTOWN BOSSES
This can include some very rare items and a large number of gear items, increasing the chance that any given item can roll into a cosmic or unique item.
This applies to all Midtown bosses at all level bands.
MIDTOWN-INSPIRED SERVER BUFFS
Midtown is the central location of Manhattan, south of 59th street.
As a nod to the 59th street geography of Midtown, the entire game will receive a 59% bonus to Experience, Special Item Find and Rare Item Find. This applies inside and outside of Midtown.

More Detail on the patch notes if the article above

From The Marvel Heroes official site

Get Extra Loot, 59% RIF/SIF/XP Buff
& Midtown Fortune Cards! (More Info...)

Check out Jean's new costume.
 (included in BOGO) (More Info...)

For a limited time, get 10% off
the regular price! (PRE-ORDER)

Join us in Seattle for an
epic PAX Prime party! (More Info...)

From the Forum:
Live Stream Today

Ryolnir

6:20PM

Hey all,

@MichaelMayhem and I are going to be livestreaming Jean Grey's Level 52 in 40 minutes (4PM PDT
From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/127762/live-stream-today#latest

Alright it's over here we are with the VOD. for those of you all that missed it, it's below.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!>:52:0 Marvel Heroes 2015 - Jean Grey Level 52 Review Showcase
 MarvelHeroes an hour ago

Also with another stream From Massively below.

Get a glimpse of Rogue in Marvel Heroes' video preview

(14 hours ago)
Super-hero, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes

Few are the superhero fans who don't like Rogue, the saucy southern villain-turned-hero, and Marvel Heroes will soon be adding this powerful X-Man to its lineup. With her unique power-absorbing abilities, how will Rogue work in the game? Devs hosted a lengthy livestream to introduce the hero and show off her versatility. Of Rogue's three power sets, only one is pre-defined -- the Miss Marvel set with flight, strength, etc. The other two are customizable based on the powers players actually steal from friends!

If you missed the stream, you can get full details on stealing powers (as well as forgetting them to learn others), in the hour-and-twenty-minute video right here. There's also some talk about Jean Grey and Ghostrider, who get a Dark Phoenix power and more single-target attacks, respectively. Fans can also discuss Rogue in her special forums on the official site. Rogue is available currently for pre-order. Continue Reading

Hello everyone Evening to you all I an article from Pax Prime
source:Masively
More coverage: Marvel Heroes

PAX Prime 2014: Marvel Heroes is the industry's...

Meeting with Marvel Heroes' David Brevik at PAX Prime confirmed what I have been observing over the past year or so: This game has quietly and steadily become one of the bigger success stories in the online gaming industry. Brevik told me that the Marvel Heroes playerbase continues to grow, boasting four times as many players as it had nine months ago.
Continue Reading

Hello and good morning Everyone I have some updates for this weekend both detail's are from Hub4 heroes and the site it's self and some from the Forum via the Dev's & TribalSage thread, on details with the "FAQ on cybernetics's," the test center & about the Danger Room, Magneto's alt costume and when he'll be out, and other characters and team up news. I will be editing this post to make some corrections currently. like resizing some images via photo bucket since the images from TribalSage thread come out bigger here.

Via:Hub4 Heroes.com
source: Marvel Heroes official site & the MH 2015 forums

Return of Cosmic Chaos! Continue Reading

COSMIC CHAOS!

This event will last the full week until next week’s patch. This event is recurring and will come back every month, allowing for short-term and long-term goals for the event.
 With that in mind, check out the features of Cosmic Chaos!
 Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal bosses, every time.
 Cosmic Questions Answered - What is the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? The answer is a 42% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes.
 The Power Cosmic - A new Legendary item with powerful potential.
 Doop Rune - A new rune that can be found during Cosmic Chaos.
 Cosmic Doop Medallion - A new medallion for heroes that like to get up close and personal. Continue Reading

(Full Event Details Are Also Here from the Mai
n site)

Check out Nightcrawler's new costume. (More Info...)

What's in the Cosmic Box?
 (More Info...)

From the Marvel heroes forum via: Dev's & TribalSage

From The Dev's

Cybernetics FAQ In Progress

Doomsaw

GazillionLocation Fools! You dare to trifle with the Phoenix? Staff

September 2
 Hello,
 I've started an FAQ for the Cybernetics feature (planned for release later this month).
 Let me know if there
are other questions I can answer.
 https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/1649378#Comment_1649378

From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/128895/cybernetics-faq-in-progress/p1

next up

Test Center Schedule for This Evening

Doomsaw

September 2
 For those asking, our schedule for tonight is to have a public build into test center at 10:15 pm Pacific Time.
 We will move this to the morning if we feel that there isn't enough useful stuff to test, but currently we are on schedule.
 Test center will be up all week with Rogue, Jean Grey's level 52 and She-Hulk.
 We'll also have some very early testing of the Currency tab and the Cybernetics feature as well (to get ahead in the iterative process).

Talk to you again at 10pm.

with

Test Center Build

Doomsaw

September 2
 If you want to get a headstart, you can download the latest test center build now.
 It will make the next patch slightly quicker.

Link to the>> Test Center

From TribalSage

☯MAGNETO☯

Current Plan: October

Has been stated that it is coming: Marvel Now!(May be his alt costume)

☯EMMA FROST☯

The new costumes that just turn the skin to diamonds is coming this patch.

☯PSYLOCKE☯

Has been stated that it is coming: Outback and Lady Mandarin(Next costume for her)
 Current Plan: Hopefully by the end of September.Also, QoL Coming in the same patch as Ghost Rider's QoL, Starlord's Element Gun QoL and Cyclops's review. The current plan is to move the secondary resource away from an 'alternative spirit' mechanic and into a damage shield style mechanic (allowing her to use the Psionic Construct powers at any time), and focus her gameplay more on mobility and stealth. Also... optional Psi Katana replacement for her Katana powers. You can opt to go standard Ninja with the metal blade, or 'new age' Psylocke and use the Psi Katana instead. (This will not change her damage typing so your current itemization will not be affected).

From Dev MichaelMayhem here:http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/1666729#Comment_1666729

☆☆☆☆☆TEAM UPS☆☆☆☆☆

☯ANGEL☯

Current Plan: Has been approved for team-up

☯SHE-HULK☯

is currently on the test center

☯WASP☯

has also been added to the test center

☯DR DOOM☯

the team-up version, Current Plan: Future Foundation possibly in September. He will be after Wasp.

☯IRON FIST☯

Last plan stated: Possible future team-up

☯ARACHNE☯

Last plan stated: Will be a team-up.

☆☆☆☆GEAR☆☆☆☆

Cosmic Team Up gear is possibly on the way.

Eventually there will be an insignia review, but not in the next month.

More Hero Medallions coming, Captain America and Squirrel Girl among others.
From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...omment_1466741

Hello everyone. I'm here with an update on tomorrows patch first up from Bica with new details o controllers via Xpadder this isn't part of the patch from Gazillion but will have those players that like to play with controllers happy. the rest of the details are from one of the Dev's (well their community manager actually to be accurate) and a show case from NullRage

source: MarvelHeroes 2015 General Discussion frorums

Bica's Controller Support

Bica

MutatedLocation "Hell and Back" Mighty

September 10
 UPDATED September 10th 2014

YES! I finally did it! Full In-Game Controller Support! (Menus still iffy but I cant change UI)
 What you will need: -Xpadder (Program that links Keyboard controls to a gaming controller) -PC comparable controller
 for this demonstration I used an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with Wireless Receiver
 Alright to kick this off I will show you my Layout then Explain why each key is where it is.
 THE LAYOUT
 Alright your asking what is going on, this is how it works:
 In Game Key Bindings Have to change the following!
 A to X
 S to A
 D to B
 F to Y
 Num1 = Power Set 1
 Num2 = Power Set 2
 Num3 = Power Set 3
 The Following Should Stay The Same
 M= Med Pack
 L= Mission Log
 U= Ultimate
 P= Power Selection
 T= Hero Selection
 K= Team Up
 W= Move Hero
 Example:
 Joy-Sticks (Hardest Part to Get to work correctly)
 Left Joy-stick Controls the movement of your character (Yes after you move the mouse cursor moves back to the center of the screen Thank you Spring!
 The Center of the Left Joy-stick allows the mouse not to move Allowing you to pick up items/click on other players to invite them to your party extra. By standing over them without running all around.
 Right Joy-stick controls precise mouse movement
 (For Pet Builds, Teleporters or Ranged AoE attackers, or people who have a ton of patients to move around the UI of inventory powers extra.)
 The Center of the Right Joy-stick triggers a left mouse click! allowing you to play the game without the mouse cursor, if anyone knows how to just get rid of it Please Post! Also Acts like the J button that is Cybernetic Vacuum!
 As well as the entire UI. I really want to find out how to get rid of just the mouse cursor for this to look awesome!
from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/1678250/#Comment_1678250

Now From the community manager

PSA: Large Patch Size This Week

Ryolnir

September 10

Hey all,
 Just wanted to give you a heads up that this week's patch (exact day/time TBD still) will be a larger than usual patch for the following reasons:
 1) Assets for Rogue
 2) Assets for Bronx Zoo (not shipping this week, but SOON!)
 3) Assets for Jean Grey
 4) Assets for Mar-Vell (new VFX to represent the bands!)
 5) New Emma Frost diamond form assets
 6) New Alejandra Blaze bike VFX, sounds and model
 7) Some other fancy yet to be shown things
 BUT, most importantly:
 We have repackaged all of our audio files into smaller "chunks". The end result of this is that future patches will be smaller for the life of the game since you will not have to download giant audio packages for small changes (which often cause our patch sizes to be bigger than they should be).

from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/131229/psa-large-patch-size-this-week/p1

And

Tomorrow's Patch (Updates and such)

Ryolnir

2:13PM

Hey all,
 We're looking good to go live tomorrow at 6AM currently. Lots of great bug reports and feedback were delivered by testers yesterday and our build is looking quite good - we should be on TC in the early afternoon with what should be the final build.
 There is one piece of optimization change in this build that is huge though - we have changed the way that the database loads your heroes to prevent database slowdowns and issues. To do so, we will load your entire account on first login which will cause a slowdown (if you logged into TC any time in the past week, you will have seen this.) Because of this, we will be using a queued system that will start at a low threshold and gradually increase until it's no longer needed to prevent unnecessary amounts of database usage all at once.
 tl;dr
 Just after the patch tomorrow there will be a login queue that will gradually go away. When you log in, you will likely see a single big hitch as we load your stuff. This is to make the servers faster in the future.

from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/131439/tomorrows-patch-updates-and-such/p1

Lasty

[HD] Mar-Vell Enhanced Costume (Captain Marvel)

NullRage

Location Do they speak English in What?!? Fantastic

1:14AM
 <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PXa0W-wmc4M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PXa0W-wmc4M</a>
 Bathe in his Cosmic Glory!
from: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/1682384/#Comment_1682384

Hello Everyone I have another update for you all this Evening there's a live stream right now this show casing roue before her launch also info on other characters, & info on todays patch. A VOD of the live stream will be put up i this same post after this stream is over ad they make it available .

source: Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Here's the VOD for those that missed it below
VIDEO-CLick to Watch! :

Marvel Heroes 2015 - final Rogue Showcase before launch and other details
 MarvelHeroes an hour ago

Here are details on to days patch
Rogue is here! Jean's 52 Review! Odin's Bounty! Oh My!

Marvel Heroes 2015 1.15 Patch is here! Odin’s Bounty has returned and with it, a game mode rotation (with a new twist)!
 In order to give player’s choice over when and where they want their lootsplosions and avoid slowdowns, buffed game modes will drop new Chests of Odin’s Bounty!
 These chests contain numerous pieces of gear, XP, a chance at Odin Marks and even a very small chance at the Mysterious Crimson Box containing boss-specific artifacts.
 These Chests of Odin’s Bounty have a short 5 cooldown to prevent players from using too many boxes and causing performance issues.
 An additional very rare "jackpot" loot bonus can trigger during the Odin's Bounty event. This loot bonus is know as "Odin's Gift" and can contain a large pile of loot. As a bonus, the Odin's Bounty boost will provide an additional chance of receiving this Odin's Gift in addition to the Odin Mark benefits.
 In addition, a daily mission has been added for the event: Deliver Odin’s Wrath!
 Serve as Odin’s champion and deliver Odin’s own wrath to the enemies of Asgard for a special reward! Head to Lady Sif in Avengers Tower (located near the waypoint) to receive this mission. This mission can be completed once per day during the course of the event and will return for each subsequent Odin’s Bounty.
 ROGUE

The southern belle X-Man herself, Rogue has joined the cast of Marvel Heroes 2015! One of our most frequently requested heroes, Rogue boasts the most diverse powerset in all of Marvel Heroes history.
 Able to steal powers from friend and foe alike, players can build Rogue as they see fit with access to over 90 stealable powers (which will increase with each Hero, Supervillain, and Team-Up Hero released!) in addition to her iconic super strength and flight powers that she had stolen from Ms. Marvel.
 For her Signature and Ultimate abilities, Rogue recalls multiple stolen powers at once from iconic mutants - with her Signature resulting in a deadly, screen-wide blast and her Ultimate transforming her physical form into an amalgamation of other mutants!
 CYBERNETICS SYSTEM

Cybernetics is a new system for Marvel Heroes that gives you something to do with all the loot that you earn in the world, but isn't an specifically upgrade for your hero and would otherwise just stay on the ground and provide no benefit. With the Cybernetics feature you can turn those items that would otherwise be worth nothing into Cybernetic Upgrades for your cosmetic pets or into a bit of cash for yourself. We expect to iterate and expand on this system in the coming months, with various options for players to select and personalize their Cybernetic Vacuum experience. This feature is very much a game changer for an ARPG like Marvel Heroes and we're all pretty excited to launch it and keep working to improve it.
 For a detailed FAQ, click here.
 Note for next week: We have a slight radius increase the width of the Cybernetics Vacuum and we’ve removed the confirmation box when donating Cosmic Items.

continue reading

Hello every and good Evening there is a live stream on now and it's supposed to be as they said last week Friday featuring the Bronx Zoo: the villains are the Lizard, Mr. Hyde & Craven the Hunter. and last week they also revealed that Troy Baker has been added to the list of voice actor's he'll be doing a voice of a Dead pool a wild west one and the voice of Rick Richard Rider Aka nova. nova will be out the same day as cyclops rework of powers A VOD(Video on Demand) will be put up in this same post after this live stream is over. And lastly Details on this weekends promo code & patch notes

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel & Hub4 Heroes.com

Ok the live streams over. Here's the VOD for those of you that missed it.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch! :Marvel Heroes 2015 - Bronx Zoo & Rogue Showcase

MarvelHeroes an hour ago

Lastly

BRONX

Redeem the code
 for a Summer Beach Party Fortune Card and an Iridium Triple Rush 1 Hour Energy Bar!

Friday, 19 September 2014

Bronx Zoo!

NEW ONE-SHOT STORY: BRONX ZOO

A new One-Shot Terminal has been added to Marvel Heroes 2015! Enter the Bronx Zoo after the Raft break out and do battle with fearsome lizard-ified creatures such as bears, bats, and even sharks! In addition to saving innocent civilians from these mutated enemies, heroes will have to battle the Lizard, face off against Kraven the Hunter, and stop Mr. Hyde from enacting his nefarious plan!
 Given the size and scope of the Bronx Zoo, we’re considering the first week of its release to be primarily a testing week and have a small list of polish changes that we’re planning over the next week, including the inclusion of the appropriate Eyes and Hearts of Demonfire as well as exclusive boss-specific items.
 END OF SUMMER BEACH PARTY

As we promised earlier in the year, we’re hosting an “End of Summer” event for players to have the opportunity to use up the last of their summer items and snag some of the exclusive loot associated with the event.
 Conch Shells and Hot Dog ingredients have returned and can drop from any enemy. When a Conch Shell drops, a hot dog ingredient will drop every time to insure that players are earning each of them at a steady rate.
 Beast, the Special Event Vendor, has brought back 4 very awesome Summer items which can be bought in exchange for Conch Shells:

• The Perfect Wave - A Slot 3 Unique item that provides a high level of survivability and utility.
  • Brutally Awesome Shades - Slot 5 Unique sunglasses that are simply brutal.
  • The Big Kahuna - An awesome Legendary with a Summer Beach Party twist.
  • Mysterious Crimson Box - Contains a random boss-specific artifact.
We're also bringing back the Beach Party Fortune Card for a limited time.

Additional Note: We’re permanently phasing out Hot Dog parts and Conch Shells in an effort to consolidate event items. You can use them up to acquire items listed above and sell leftover Hot Dogs items and Conch Shells for credits at the end of the event.
Published: 19 September 2014

Continue Reading

hello Every body. There was a live stream today & it had detail's on the next pre order pack that hub4 heroes put all done in this article Below. Also the VOD od the Stream is up, below the article & lastly a Q&A thread lastly more details from @TribalSage's thread

source:
Hub4 Heroes.com
Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel&
Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Official Announcements from Today's Live Stream

As revealed here today: Twitch Marvel Heroes Channel10 New Heroes Announced!
  • Iceman
  • Dr. Doom
  • War Machine
  • Kitty Pryde & Lockheed
  • Vision
  • She-Hulk
  • Winter Soldier
  • Blade
  • Iron Fist
  • Black Cat
Published: 23 September 2014
Continue Reading

Here's the VOD

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:Marvel Heroes 2015 - Advance Pack 2 Announcement
 MarvelHeroes 4 hours ago

Here's the Q&A thread as well

Q&A for Advance Pack 2

Doomsaw
 Gazillion Staff

5:40PM
 Put all your Advance Pack 2 questions here and I'll get them answered!

Lastly From
@TribalSage

☯ SHADOWCAT ☯

He has been confirmed for 2015 and it's been stated she will be apart of the next advanced pack. Lockheed will be apart of Shadowcat's build.
 She will have Martial arts, Mutant phasing powers and Lockheed(permant summoned ally).

☯ DR DOOM ☯

He has been confirmed for 2015 and it's been stated he will be apart of the next advanced pack.
 His 3 trees are Tyrant, Sorcerer and Gifted Inventor. His attacks will be Physical, Mental(Sorcery) powers and Energy powers based on his armor and other inventions.

☯ WAR MACHINE ☯

Confirmed that he will be playable in 2015. He will be Rhodey. War Machine will possibly have a "heating up" mechanic that gains power and can overheat which will cause a cooldown.
 His attacks will be Physical. He will have missles andmachine guns(including wrist mounted)

☯ ANTMAN ☯

He has been stated to be playable for 2015 and coming around the time of the Antman movie launch. He will Hank Pym.
 09/23/14 High priority to add to the game. Still investigating whether whether we can do what we want to do (just like we had to wait before announcing Reed Richard and Rogue).

☯ BLACK CAT ☯

Confirmed for 2015 and apart of the Adavanced pack 2015.

☯ SHE HULK ☯

She has been confirmed for 2015 and she will be apart of the Adavanced pack 2015.
 We want to primarily take a bad-education / serious approach with her with some moments of levity and humor (in her powers and dialogue) to honor how she's written in most comics.

☯ BLADE ☯

He has been confirmed for 2015 and it's been stated he will be apart of the next advanced pack. He will launch near Halloween. His voice actor is Khary Payton.

☯ WINTER SOLDIER ☯

He has been confirmed for 2015 and it's been stated he will be apart of the next advanced pack.

☯ DOMINO ☯

09/23/14 We haven't decided what the release date will be for Domino and what price tier she would be, so wasn't a good candidate for the Advance Pack. We are committed to making her playable, for sure.

☯ HERCULES ☯

Hercules was not on the short list for Advance Pack 2 but is on the list to get into the game eventually, along with several of his compatriots.

☯ CYCLOPS ☯

Current Plan: Review possibly coming to TC the beginning of the first week of October and possible release in the patch that week.
 Cyclops will have call-ins for his leadership tree of the other original X-Men(Beast, Jean Grey, Iceman and Angel). These are not summons they are like assists in the Marvel vs Capcom game.
 The Angel Call In.

☯SPIDER-MAN☯

Inverted future foundation costume - 08/26/14 Spider-Man costume has some tiny tweak to make and should be ready soon (probably less than two weeks).
 What the costume looks like.

Has been stated that it is coming: Spidergirl(Mayday Parker) and Inverted future foundation costume.
 Stated on 8/01/14 Spidegirl is a few months off(planned for Fall of this year)
 Has been stated that it is possible: At least 1 of the 4 Identity Crisis costumes and 2099(if it happens it won't be for a long time)

☆☆☆☆ ONE SHOTS GENERAL INFO ☆☆☆☆

Last stated: Age of Ultron will not be a one shot, they have something bigger planned.
 Last stated: There are plans for several new One Shots per year. Some will involve alt. dimensions, time travel and new zones. One shots will be included in the achievement system.
 Last stated: Numerous "What If" one shots are coming and that Daredevil as the leader of the hand ninjas in the Shadowland will be in one of the next 3 One Shots added.

☆☆ BRONX ZOO ☆☆

The Uniques and Artifacts for Lizard, Kraven and Mr. Hyde have not yet been added.

☆☆ RED SKULL ONE SHOT ☆☆

This one shot will be coming later this year. The Red Skull isn't happy with the leader of the Hydra and will be attempting to change that. Magneto has a huge part in this. This will tie into the Axis story-line Raid.

☆☆☆☆ INDUSTRY CITY PATROL ☆☆☆☆

ETA The zone will begin public testing in October and launch soon after Nova. It's currently in final Alpha testing. The zone is a "Patrol Zone", with some similarities to Midtown Patrol (10 people, constant action). Batroc the Leaper, the Superior Spider-Clone and The Amalgamated One are 3 new Supervillains that will be in the zone. "Brooklyn Patrol" with be like MM but will have objectives like in Holo-Sim and X-Defense where people will work together to do quests and events. Some mobs will be T-Rexes, AIM Robots and clones of Spider-man(Superior, Classic, Back In Black and Scarlet). The Industry City uses some new spawning technology that was created for spawning many enemies and encounters at once with minimal server load. Eventually, Midtown Patrol will be ported to use that technology.

☆☆☆☆MISSIONS AND STORY MODE☆☆☆☆

Last stated: Atlantis, Skrull Invasion and Axis will be coming.

New Black Cat intro cinematic will be coming to the beginning of the game.
 Stated 08/01/14: The next part of the main story mode will be in a couple months.
From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/114386/%CE%A9-the-future-of-mh-%CE%A9-info-on-cosmo-12-playables-for-2015-industry-city-patrol-and-more-09-24-14/p1

Hello every and good after noon . Here are details on last night's patch starting with the promo code for boost's and some details fro the Dev's

source:Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum& Hub4 Heroes.com

ADVP2

Redeem the code
 ADVP2

for a 4 Hour Omega Boost!

Friday, 26 September 2014

MH 2015 1.17 Patch

Alright folks. These patch notes are getting really long so instead, I'll just link the official patch notes but highlight the more interesting ones here:
 OPERATION OMEGA

It's back! This event will have progressive daily buffs starting on Thursday. 24% for day 1, 48% for day 2, 72% for day 3, 96% for day 4, 120% for day 5, and finally 144% for day 6. Needless to say for those who remember last month's Operation Omega event, at 144% it is one of the best if not the best time to level your characters. Better clear your raiding calendar from that day!
 MUSPELHEIM RAID - RED DIFFICULTY

Woot! It's here! Green Raid was a breeze so let's so how Red Raids will go. Red Raids will drop Hearts of Demonfire which are the new currency for upgrading your items to item grade 69. They are currently in public beta so there will most likely be changes upcoming for it next week.

Published: 25 September 2014

Continue Reading

And here are some announcements

Two Thursday Notes

Doomsaw
 Gazillion Staff
 September 25
Two quick note
. Ryolnir will post tha schedule for the Omega buff scaling timing when he sobers up.
  • Beast will come back for a last chance for people that were not expecting a patch on Thursday and didn't make their Hot Dogs, etc.
  • Bonus Note: Psylocke and GR quality of life changes are complete by MichealMayhem and will need some public testing and iteration in a couple of weeks. They are in the big Nova patch build of the game, along with some nice improvements to the whole Star-Lord element gun tree

Operation: Omega Tuning Schedule

Ryolnir

September 25
 The bonus for XP will increase every day at 10AM PDT.
 If it does not increase by this time, feel free to PM me and use scary images so that I can fix whatever the issue is. It will be scheduled ahead of time!

Ryolnir

September 25
 Note: the 24% is already active this morning, I'm merely talking about the ascending bonus.

What would you do?

Doomsaw
 Gazillion Staff

September 22
 What would you do if you were the Red Skull and came into Marvel Heroes, only to discover that the Mandarin was in charge of your beloved Hydra?

hello Every today there was a new announcement from the dev's on updates a bit of Q&A . thought I'd put it up. For those interested

source:Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Welcome To Monday

Doomsaw

Gazillion Staff

5:14PM
 Happy Monday and welcome to a new work week.
 I have status updates for about 20 different things (Psylocke, Ghost Rider, Cyclops, Nova, Juggernaut, Surfer, Sue Storm, Emma, Wasp, Havok, Industry City, Red Raids, Zoo, Multi-Spec, Achievements, Danger Room, PVP and more) - I'm be working on these over the next 48 hours and make a nice comprehensive post for you).
 We have a couple of days of downtime at the office as we move into a new space (very nice new building), so this week's patch will be fairly small, but the next couple of weeks has a ton of stuff coming.
 See you soon.

Nice Thursday Update - In Progress

Doomsaw

Gazillion Staff

October 1
 Here are a big list of bullet point updates for today. This reflects what the team is currently working on.
 Cyclops Level 52 Review

Cyclops level 52 is in alpha testing and iteration. I am pretty excited about everything for Cyclops review. I believe the fun factor will be increased for everyone and the power level is certainly raid level post-review. A good chunk of time and a huge amount of iteration went into the review.
At the same time as Cyclops review, we have tech that will be applied to all Ultimate Powers that include any kind of "summons". The summons will directly benefit from player's damage rating, critical damage and brutal damage. This makes them scale immensely well.
In addition, health and survivability of summons within Ultimates have a systematic change to radically increase their survivability. This will roll out with the Cyclops 52 patch.

Ghost Rider and Psylocke Quality of Life updates
MichaelMayhem completed his Psylocke and Ghost Rider QOL updates and is iterating based on alpha testing feedback. Both will be available for testing very soon.

He's also reviewing and made significant changes to Star-Lord's Element Gun tree with a mini-redesign. That will be testable next week and should make the entire tree 10/10 fun or he'll keep working on it.

He's taking a look at Surfer, post EMF nerf and reviewing feedback since more players are interested in his other powers. Surfer was his personal project so he's pretty serious about a solid mini-review of him.
Mayhem's also doing a big review of the lesser-used Rogue powers to improve any animations, tuning and general game design elements wherever possible.

Future QOL & Tuning Reviews

Once those QOL changes are done and launched, we're planning to work on a tuning pass for Invisible Woman, incorporating as much feedback as we can. If you want to contribute to ideas, developers will be reading the announcement feedback thread in her forum: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/109185/fresh-hero-feedback-invisible-woman#latest

We also want to do a pass to ensure all of Emma Frost's builds are solid and equally viable for end game content. Please post your thoughts on that here: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/109172/fresh-hero-feedback-emma-frost#latest

Easter Egg Hunt

I love the art for this future Omega node and the attention to detail in each of the hourglasses.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/137390/spot-the-easter-eggs/p1

Nova

Nova is on target for release this month.

Austin is working on a prerelease pack for the store and should have more info next week.
Over the past year we added some new mechanics to Nova and took the opportunity to give him some of our newer tech. He has an early alpha this weekend and should be ready for public testing next week some time. I believe fans of the human rocket will be very happy with him.
Nova does have overrides of VFX colors depending on whether he is Richard or Sam. I am very happy with the resolution of the situation and glad we are able to ship both Sam and Richard simultaneously.

Here's an example:

theres more

Doomsaw

Gazillion
Multi Spec

Multi-Spec is coming out very soon, slightly ahead of my estimated schedule.
 This will allow us to have different Power specs for raiding, PVP, different builds, etc.
 At launch, multi-spec will only affect your Powers and not items, Omega, synergies, etc.
 Everyone receives an account-wide second spec for free. Up to 3 more account-wide multi specs will also available through the G store.
 Eventually, we may add the ability to rename your specs for ease of memory.
 The display is placeholder, but it will look something like this:

Achievements

We're continuing work on the achievements feature, which is on track to release this fall. A big part of the work is making the back end tech work, designing each achievement and setting up a few cool rewards for specific achievements. I think this is going to be a nice feature.
Included in the achievements system is a set of achievements called X-traordinary Feats. Feats are achievements that are either incredibly difficult or extremely time consuming or have a limited window in which they can be achieved.

Synergies

We're working to improve the 3 synergies that had "procs" attached to them. This includes Emma Frost, Thor and Ghost Rider.
 To coincide with his upcoming QOL review, Ghost Rider is getting the much-requested 4% total Mental Crit synergy, since it fits his theme pretty well and is a large upgrade to his existing synergys
 I'd love for Emma to get something that reflects her dual nature and her Diamond Form element.
 Thor seems like a great fits for something that helps out hybrid heroes (like he is).
 We would like to hear your suggestions in this feedback thread:
 https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/137328/dev-feedback-emma-frost-and-thor-synergy/p1

Advance Pack 2

The art team has started concepts on the exclusive HERBIE pet for Advance Pack 2.
 Some sites picked up on the Advance Pack 2 announcements:
 http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/09/29/marvel-heroes-adding-blade-and-a-bunch-of-other-badasses/

Bronx Zoo

Amthua has completed his reviews of the new artifacts and uniques for Bronx Zoo. They should go live with Friday's patch.

This Week

This week's event will be Midtown Madness, to keep things simple. We're working on some short-term and long-term upgrades to the ARMOR event for the week after and potentially adding another Scavenger Hunt style event in November to the rotation. We would like to have each recurring event about once every 6-8 weeks, mixed in with some situational events, like Halloween.
 To make Midtown Madness smoother, we moved the enhanced loot piles into little crates that can be opened at our leisure.
 52 Reviews

Thor and Hulk are in early stages. We won't have spoilers until November, so the team can focus on iteration until then. Both will be A+ from what I've seen so far.

New Team-Ups

The Wasp team-up will be releasing with the big Nova patch in October. She is the most amazing thing I've ever seen and looks great teamed-up with me in this screenshot:

Havok, Clea, Deadpool The Kid, Spider-Woman and Arachne Team-Ups are all on track and in development as well.

Way more in here: Nice Thursday Update - In Progress

Lastly

Spot the Easter Eggs

Doomsaw
 Gazillion Staff

October 1

For people with serious Marvel knowledge, spot the Easter Eggs baked into the background visual design of this future Omega tab.

All from:Spot the Easter Eggs

Doomsaw
 Gazillion Staff

12:20AM
 The best ones will end up being monthly or extremely close to monthly (Omega, ARMOR, Odin's Bounty) whenever possible.
 We pay extremely close attention to how much of every currency everyone has and drop rates. We want the "event" items to be rewarding and available for everyone with reasonable playtime. Cost / benefit should be pretty favorable.
 That being said, we work to create these events for all of us to enjoy and we will keep iterating and improving constantly. We have a bunch of different mechanics for the different events to see what people enjoy. We are always willing to add new ways to get things, as you can tell from the work we've done from the past year.
 Some people prefer pure RNG for finding items and that's perfectly fine. Some people prefer a specific cost associated with certain items and that's perfectly fine also. Ultimately we want to offer various ways of getting items so you can do most or all of the content in the game using whatever acquisition method you prefer. We aren't limited like other games to have strict paradigms to follow, we can and will be flexible as always.
@vthree said: Any chance that you guys will be reviewing event item drop rates? When recurring events were introduced, they were announced as 'monthly' events but seems now they have changed to 6-8 weeks which means obtaining some of the items will take 1.5-2x longer.

Doomsaw
Gazillion Staff
 12:29AM
 Havok is the next one. I'll track down a complete list tomorrow and add it to my tracker.
@JugsOfHolyness said:
 @dadonmekka said: Wish we knew the order of the team-up releases.
From:http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/137385/nice-thursday-update-in-progress/p5

Hello & morning everyone here's up date from dev's what been happening over the weekend through this week what happening with some progress with some characters in the game

source: Hub4 Heroes.com &Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

QOL Patch Preview - Psylocke, Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, and Star-Lord!

MichaelMayhem
 GazillionLocation San Mateo, CA Staff

October 7
 Greetings!
 Today I bring a preview of a series of Quality of Life updates coming in next week's patch (along with Nova and Cyclops 52).
 These are not full patch notes, but rather an overall preview of what is to come.

Psylocke

Psylocke's "Secondary Resource" has been converted to a damage shield mechanic now known as Psionic Barrier. Her current psionic weaponry powers have been altered to be spirit spenders instead, with several new affixes and mechanics in place. This opens up her most unique powers (Psionic weapons) to be used as often as possible.
 Assassinate and Shadow Dash have been sped up to lightning fast, near-instant speeds, more accurately representing her ninja-like agility. Overall, Psylocke's stealth capabilities have been improved upon, including adding a non-breaking stealth component (invisibility) to Shadowstep.
 The Psionic Projection mechanics have been wrapped into a single passive, freeing up many power points for players who wish to build around the shadowy decoys. The Decoys have also learned some new moves, and are able to mimic two more powers.
 Deadly Assassin can now be toggled on to swap the visuals of all Ninja Assassin katana powers with Psylocke's iconic, deadly Psionic Katana. Note that this effect does not convert the powers to mental damage, so current itemization will not be affected.

Star-Lord

The Element Gun tree has received some updates in order to help promote it as a viable, fun alternative build choice. Whenever Star-Lord has Elemental Ammo loaded, the Element Gun powers that consume Ammo will no longer consume Spirit as well. Only Ammo will be consumed.
 In addition, the Elemental Blast power no longer uses a charge and hold mechanic, but rather is a powerful short cooldown burst of damage.
 Other affixes on Element Gun powers have been adjusted and improved in order to make all four elements able to be built around and used in various situations.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider's mechanics have been tweaked and improved in order to improve his rotations and overall damage capabilities.
 The ranged power Hellfire now applies a stacking DoT effect, and is the point of reference for all powers that talk about enemies being 'affected by Hellfire'. Spirit of Vengeance no longer applies Hellfire; however, many of Ghost Rider's powers now apply stacks of the DoT of the Hellfire power.
 Penance Stare has been significantly improved as an incredibly powerful single target Signature power.
 Judgment has received some extra animations and has been positioned as the primary damage spirit spender in the Chains tree.
 Chains Ablaze has been converted into a passive, freeing up bar space for other powers in Ghost Rider's rotation.
 A new ranged single target spirit spender has been added to Ghost Rider's Hellfire tree, allowing ranged Ghost Rider players to have a more reliable consistent source of damage. PREVIEW:

Silver Surfer

Admittedly, it appears the changes to Electromagnetic Flux hit Silver Surfer a bit harder than we originally intended, and we are re-analyzing EMF to see where the safest improvements can be made. (in alpha testing)
 Subspace Slipstream, Board Dash, and Repulse are gaining new mechanics to flesh out the Starfarer builds.
 Event Horizon is gaining some more utility to give Surfer additional gameplay options on how and when to use his Signature power.
 A brand new spirit spending power is being introduced. This power will not be channeled, and be an attractive choice for players who prefer to stay on the move.

Unstoppable Powers Designer
From: QOL Patch Preview - Psylocke, Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, and Star-Lord!

Also

Halloween Approaching

Ryolnir

October 6
 Halloween is approaching.
 Should we do a Marvel Heroes costume contest?

Doomsaw
 October 8

Good Morning!
 Nova will need some public testing early next week and will be released by the 17th.
@Katato said: doomsaw, can we get a exact time for nova's release? is he c

amthua
 October 8

Cables uniques - what would YOU change?
 I won't confirm this, but I may be staying late tonite at work. I also might be looking at this dude's items.

amthua

12:02AM

What are his uniques?
 Here's a couple of them:

source:Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

HRBGO

Redeem the code
 HRBGO

for a 2 Hour SIF Boost!

Friday, 10 October 2014

Pre-order Nova, the Human Rocket now!
 (More Info...)

Get the next wave of playable heroes
with the Advance Pack 2.
(More Info...)

Red Surtur Down! Oh and ARMOR is back!

Red Surtur

Source
 Congratulations Apex Gaming! First known Red Surtur down! Looks like the slight tweaks on the last patch has made the red raids a bit more reasonable along with automatic Ultimate resets. Follow the link if you want an overview of how their raid went.
 MH 1.19 Patch

Source

ARMOR Incursion is back! Visit special item vendor Jocasta in the Avengers tower to trade in your ARMOR drives. Bosses are more likely to drop a bundle of drives for you and even more so in Bovenheim. Time to use those portals you've been saving!

Published: 11 October 2014

Continue Reading

Schedule for Next Two Weeks

Doomsaw
 Gazillion Staff

October 9
 Good evening,
 I hope everyone is well.
 Here's the schedule for the next two weeks:
 Tomorrow (Friday, October 10th) - ARMOR Incursion Event begins for approproximately one week. Several other bug fixes are also in the patch.
 Monday, October 13th - Midtown Madness Monday also occurs. If all goes well, this will happen every Monday and will even extend to the Industry City Patrol when it launches in a few weeks.
 Monday, October 13th (probably earlier) - The very big patch with Nova, Cyclops 52, Psylocke QOL, Ghost Rider QOL, Surfer QOL and Star-Lord QOL will open for public testing.
 Friday, October 17th (possibly Thursday) - The big patch will launch, along with Cosmic Chaos!
 Friday, October 24th - Halloween two-week event will begin (no currency attached, just various flavorful drops).
 Likely that weekend - Juggernaut open for public testing.

This will be a SMASHING month!

Friday Evening Update

Doomsaw
 Gazillion Staff

12:06AM
 Hi everyone,
 I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoying themselves.
 We had a long week at the studio with a lot of late night and hard work, but the fun of knowing that a great patch is coming next week is a big motivator.
 Thanks to some excellent engineers, designers and operations people, we have an early build of next week's patch on public test center. Much appreciated to everyone who worked this evening to get test center up in time for the weekend.
 The build on test doesn't include today's work, but it's enough to get started, check stuff out and help us iron out the bugs and remaining issues so we can have a solid patch next week.
 As it's late on a Friday and we all need a rest, we won't have patch notes, but almost every change has been previewed over the last week, so it's pretty easy to figure stuff out.
 Have a great night. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow to start parsing feedback.

P.S.: We are going to have multi-spec wait for the next patch (2 weeks) to get an extra week of testing for it, since it's so complicated on the back end, but here's a screenshot of the UI:

Pic's on the call in's

A quick look at Iceman!

keyotheseasons

True BelieverLocation
Frankfurt Cosmic
 12:56PM

@Wizzer said: Grabbed a quick screenie from a YT video of Cyclops' rework, his ice slide looks so awesome!! I want him to be playable already!

Here are some screenies that I took from TC:

I also took some from the other call-ins:

:A quick look at Iceman!

Hello everyone and evening There was some serious live streaming today here's the VOD's of that.

0:55

VIDEO-CLick to Watch:Marvel Heroes 2015 - Advance Pack 2 Announcement
 MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

6:09

VIDEO-CLick to Watch:Marvel Heroes 2015 - Joint Livestream with Lorehound
 MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

5:44

MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

3:46

MarvelHeroes 3 hours ago

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Hello & good After noon everyone here's a other update from what' happening this weekend from last night with some video's provided by both Nullrage & RybackStun

here's the Redeem the code:
     ROCKET

for a 2 Hour Eternity Splinter Boost!

Saturday, 18 October 2014
     [/list]

He's (well their both) HERERRRRRRRRRR
    voiced by Troy Baker for Rick Rider & Logan Miller for Sam
    As shown just below this description
    <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lIKl_Bf8e3o" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lIKl_Bf8e3o</a>

Novaaaaa!!!

He's finally here! Yay!
    Patch 1.20
    Cosmic Chaos is back! Go get those cosmic worldstones!
    Cyclops 52 Review - about time. Here are some highlights:
    He's got a motorcycle too
    Strike Teams - Call out Iceman, Angel, Beast, and Jean. Though they're not actually summons.
    To me, My X-Men - That strike team that you call down one at a time? Nah, let's do them all at once!

Published: 18 October 2014

Continue Reading

also with Video

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yOKfTujM_vE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yOKfTujM_vE</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bg7LdqsM3j0&amp;list=UUxTkEhzwsFAYp3Tn203ICQw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bg7LdqsM3j0&amp;list=UUxTkEhzwsFAYp3Tn203ICQw</a>
      Marvel Heroes: Psylocke "Lady Mandarin" Costume [HD]
      17 hours ago

[/list]
      9:59
      <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zlT_ySZolmU&amp;list=PLLfGQPO-4hdP4xbEluQkKOZErQqH3ZRBA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zlT_ySZolmU&amp;list=PLLfGQPO-4hdP4xbEluQkKOZErQqH3ZRBA</a>
      Marvel Heroes: Cyclops 52 Rework Review
      by RybackStun
      6 days ago

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/y1O1fRecZsE&amp;list=PLLfGQPO-4hdP4xbEluQkKOZErQqH3ZRBA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/y1O1fRecZsE&amp;list=PLLfGQPO-4hdP4xbEluQkKOZErQqH3ZRBA</a>

Marvel Heroes: Nova Preview

source:Hub4 Heroes.com , Nullrage & RybackStun Youtube channels

Hello ad After noon everyone, Heres some New stuff from both  Bica & AlexBond

Bica
       Location "Hell and Back" Incredible

October 18
       Holy %$%@ The PS4 Dual Shock 4 Controller works so well with this New Upcoming Layout 1.3 It is almost the only way you can play this game. No Keyboard/Mouse Needed. This Next Update will blow your minds!

COMING SOON!
       Bica's Controller Support 1.3

Every Button Works! Including the Track Pad.

Bica
       Location "Hell and Back" Incredible

October 18
       Sneak Peek for Controller Fans!

Proof of Function: Too Bad the Video Quality Sucks. Gets the Point Across Though haha
       @Bloodworth This is for you!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q2UMbDxUXZA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Q2UMbDxUXZA</a>

Also

MHIB NEW Build Creator!!!

AlexBond
       Mighty

October 18
       I finished my work and ready to show it for public:
       Marvel Heroes Build Creator

For create build you should be registred on MarvelHeroes.info and select active hero.
       Now active:

Black Panther, Cyclops, Doctor Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Nova, Psylocke, Rogue, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Star-Lord
       Others Heroes will added in future, when I will have time for this =)
       New Build Creator have easy tools for slots:

New Synergy System:

You can create full Build Guide (Items, Powers, Omega, Synergy, Powers Sets) and write your description, where you can use link to item base, tooltip for items will work automatic.
       Short Link

When you save your build you get short link (Example: http://marvelheroes.info/build/1/)
       Also you can select tags for your build and get Rating from other users. List of builds show in main table, where you can use filter and sorting as you wish:

Welcome to MHIB Build Creator!!!

P.S. Hope server not will fall

source: Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

details on this week Halloween event more

Marvel Heroes : Pre-Order Juggernaut & Grab Some Nifty In-Game Swag

Posted Oct 24, 2014

Marvel Heroes 2015 players who take advantage of today's preorder Juggernaut, the fortieth hero to enter the game, will receive a nice package of in-game goodies for their trouble. Juggernaut is expected to arrive on the PTS later today and in-game in two weeks or so.

Juggernaut Hero Bundle

• Juggernaut
      • 2 Costumes (Juggernaut Unstoppable Costume (Default), Juggernaut Classic Costume)
      • Juggernaut Hero S.T.A.S.H.
      • 6x Fortune Cards (One each of Mark 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
      • 1 Retcon Device
      Find out more about Juggernaut on the Marvel Heroes 2015 site.

[/QUOTE] Permalink | 2 comments
       Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#maaq5wgeP7DcTS66.99

amthua
       2:22PM
       Juggernaut Stream Petition.
       I'll sign this.

Doomsaw
       1:12PM

Juggernaut is in really, really good shape much earlier than expected thanks to @Michaelmayhem and the crew. I know it's

MichaelMayhem
       1:21PM
       Our internal playtest team sent me a document after the first day Juggernaut was available for testing with all of their feedback. The summary of that document? "Nailed it."

Celebrate Halloween in Marvel Heroes 2015 with 50% OFF All Costumes
       from the in-game store for a limited time only!
       (50% OFF All Costumes!)

Redeem Mystery Code: TREAT
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PDT 10/27/2014)

Check out the Halloween Event over the next two weeks! (More Info...)

Guaranteed random Hero or Costume plus chance
      at Brood Wolverine Team-Up! (More Info...)

Halloween costumes and Headpool are back
      for a limited time! (More Info...)

Pre-order the Wave 4
      Villain Pack today! (More Info...)

BOO!!! Trick or Treat Marvel Heroes Style

Halloween is here and now we have pumpkins dropping for in-game currency. The good thing is that you do not trade this in for anything. It's pure cash baby.
       However, Trick or Treat power-ups can be dropped. Here's what you need to know:

• The Halloween Treat bonus can give you candy credit items, a chance at uniques or more treats!
      • You can get a guaranteed power-up from the first completed shared quest of the day as well as from Man-Ape and Mr. Hyde per day, and Surtur if you're raiding
      • You can also get it from X-Defense end chests
      Finally, there is also a Halloween Mystery Bag that you can purchase. Here's what you can get:

Published: 24 October 2014
      Lastly

Voice Overs

Ryolnir

2:53AM
       I'm heading down to Los Angeles in 1.5 weeks to record voice over for our first 3 heroes of 2015, some new Enhanced Costumes, our next boss+Raid Boss, new motion comics, and even some new mobs.
       I'm pretty excited for you guys to see/hear all of the cool stuff we have coming - what're some of your dream casting choices for our upcoming heroes? If you have an awesome idea - we may do it!

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Creative Designer
       Ask me about: Forums, Story (& Any Lore), Costumes, Voice Over and in general, any questions about hero/item/system design. If I can't answer your question, I can get someone who can!

source:MMORPG.com, Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum &Hub4 Heroes.com

Hello everyone hope you had a happy Halloween here's what I just picked up in the E mail another new character release with a cool team up hero in this weeks update oh & before an artitcle From MMO RPG .com & some stuff from the dev'd Especially on controller support .

source: MMORPG.com, Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum , Marvelheroes.com& Hub4 Heroes.com

Marvel Heroes : Top Costumes to Add

Posted Oct 29, 2014

Gazillion has cranked out a staggering number of new heroes, villains, and costumes for Marvel Heroes in the year and change since the game has launched, but comics fans are an insatiable lot so we always want more. This week, we’ve put together a short list of costumes we’d like to see make it into Marvel Heroes at some point.
       Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes: Top Costumes to Add.

Spider-Man: Iron Spider
      Peter Parker was originally given the ‘Iron Spider’ armor by Tony Stark and Spider-Man wore it while on the pro-Registration side of the Civil War event. The red-and-gold color scheme matched Tony’s typical Iron Man suit color and the suit is, at least to me, Spider-Man’s most visually striking costume. The mechanical arms are a nice touch, too.

Psylocke: House of M
      Most of Psylocke’s costumes over the years have been somewhat subtle variants on her typical leotard appearance. There have been exceptions to be sure, but one of Betsy’s best looks was the asymmetrical dragon design featured in House of M.

Punisher: Rachel Cole-Alves
      Gender-bender enhanced costumes have been quite popular in Marvel Heroes so far, with the most recent addition being Captain Mar-Vell for Ms. Marvel. I know Gazillion has Spider-Girl in the works for Spider-Man, but I’d love to see Rachel Cole-Alves from the Greg Rucka run of Punisher come in alongside his 52 review in the near future.

Hawkeye: Ultimate
      Hawkeye is sorely lacking a distinct costume in Marvel Heroes that isn’t the Fear Itself variant of his base look or Kate Bishop. Clint’s Ultimate Hawkeye look is a popular suggestion and I’d be inclined to agree. It also sort of reminds me of a weird hybrid between Cobra Commander and Wildcats’ Grifter.

Fear Itself
      Currently, we have Fear Itself Hawkeye, Thing, Black Widow, Dr. Strange, and Wolverine, but there are quite a few superb possibilities left. Chief on my list are Fear Itself Ms. Marvel and Juggernaut, but really, Gazillion should fill out the entire set for all remaining characters that are in the game but don’t have their glowing Tron-like suits just yet.

Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears
      With the potential to be one of the most exciting enhanced costumes in Marvel Heroes, there’s no way I could leave off Garth Ennis and Clayton Crain’s take on Ghost Rider featured in the miniseries Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears. Set in the American Civil War, Ghost Rider shows up wearing an ominous black robe while riding a fiery horse.
      If Gazillion can overcome the technical challenges they are likely to face in getting the horse working, I can see this being the most visually impressive costume in the game. Imagining the visual for Burn the Treads (Burn the Horseshoes?) is also probably more amusing than it should be.

If you could only pick five or six costumes to round out your own shortlist, which would you choose? Share your list with us in the comments below!

Permalink | 4 comments

also from, the forum with the Dev's below

Ryolnir

October 28
       Yes, movie version coming.
       Also, he has the voice actor I'm most excited about in our entire game.

Ask me about: Forums, Story (& Any Lore), Costumes, Voice Over and in general, any questions about hero/item/system design. If I can't answer your question, I can get someone who can!

Ryolnir

October 28
       If that works out, it would be amazing.
       But I'm still more excited about Bucky.

@Roscuro said: if you get Wesley Snipes to voice Blade, i would kiss your feet![
      Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Creative Designer Ask me about: Forums, Story (& Any Lore), Costumes, Voice Over and in general, any questions about hero/item/system design. If I can't answer your question, I can get someone who can!

Bica's Controller Support

PGhiocel
       Gazillion Staff
       7:47PM

@Findrav said: Thank you for the very well-written and informative Guide, been looking for this exact idea for awhile.
      @PGhiocel: Is there any chance of getting official support from Gazillion for the controllers?

Nothing official to announce but its definitely on our radar. Some of us carry little pet "projects" that eventually turn into features. I myself play alot of other games with a controller (last one was the new 2014 Gauntlet), so we know that people would like a Controller Setup just as much as Mouse&Keyboard.

Coder By Day, Cat Wrangler By Night
       All Things Client/Engine Related.
      From: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/131071/bicas-controller-support/p5

More Recently today

Unstoppable and Omega

Juggernaut

Juggernaut is here! It's all about Momentum/Movement for him. The more momentum you have, the more unstoppable he becomes! Although if you read the patch notes, you will find there are some bugs shipped with him so play... with caution? Or don't. He seems fun either way.
       Omega

Published: 02 November 2014
      Continue Reading

And here's a video

1:00

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lPWCkd_T1A0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lPWCkd_T1A0</a>
       The Unstoppable Juggernaut - Marvel Heroes 2015 Trailer
      1 day ago

Redeem the code

CYTTORAK

for a Halloween Daily Login Gift!

Saturday, 01 November 2014

Team
      up with Cyclops' brother,
      Havok!
      (More Info...)

Join us for Halloween and
      Omega events!
      (More Info...)

Get the new boost bundles and save!

(More Info...)

Pre-order the Wave 4 Villain Pack
       today and save almost 40%!
      (Pre-Order Now)

Hello every one hope your having a great weekend here's this weekends updates from then site it's self the we have an articled live stream from massively & a show from NullRage with the agent Coulson team up

source:Marvelheroes.com,Massively,MMORPG.com & Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum

Redeem Mystery Code: INCRSN
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PT 11/10/2014)

Wolverine All New Marvel NOW! & Nova Original Costumes.
       (More Info...)

Chase Costumes are back once again for
       a limited time
      ! (More Info...)

All Team-Ups & Pets in the store are 25% OFF
       for a limited time! (More Info...)

Bounty Hunter Boosts return with A.R.M.O.R. Incursion.
      (Pre-Order Now)

Marvel Heroes' Juggernaut, multi-speccing, and upcoming story content

(7 hours ago)
       Super-hero, Screenshots, Trailers, Video, Classes, Interviews, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, OARPG

After a bit of a delay, Marvel Heroes fans saw the release of Juggernaut as a playable hero over the weekend. A new hero alone is enough for many players to dive in and try things out, but Juggernaut also comes with a power system unlike that of any other on the game's roster. To learn a little bit more about this villainous hero, we talked with Ryan Collins, Creative Designer and Community Manager of Gazillion, who also dished some details on the much anticipated multi-spec feature a well as upcoming story content.
      Continue Reading

Also from the forum

Agent Coulson Team-up Skills Preview [HD]

NullRage
       Location In Mordor, Simply Walking. Fantastic

November 4

His First Name is "Agent"!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mYpboBD7LyI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mYpboBD7LyI</a>
      Here's a closer look At his Powers in action!

Guns N Grenades
      <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q5mNr0txgGw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Q5mNr0txgGw</a>

Director Coulson, Summoner of S.H.I.E.L.D.
       <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/r1SktI01Q4I" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/r1SktI01Q4I</a>

Game changer

Rogue borrowed power at 20 for those interested.

Hello Every oe here are this weekends updates the redeem code some stuff said by the dev's , the costumes & characters this week and the new game play feature

source: Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum , Hub4 Heroes.com, MMORPG.com
      ,Marvelheroes.com
      &
      Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Redeem Mystery Code: PATROL
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PT 11/17/2014)

Enjoy 25% OFF MK 1-6 Boxes, new 10x Bundles,
      & the return of special event cards (More Info...)

new costumes are available,
      including
      a new Enhanced costume for Thor! (More Info...)

In celebration of Industry City,
      check out our latest limited time boost! (More Info...)

The Master of Magnetism is almost here,
      grab his Hero Pack now for 10% OFF!
      (Pre-Order Now)

some stuff from the dev's

Ryolnir
       November 13
       [Test Center] Steam Test Center Client

Hey all, You can download a Steam version of the Test Center client by doing the following: In Steam: Right-click the game, select Properties, go to the Betas tab and then select Test Center from the dropdown list. Once you click OK, it will download an update to change the client over to TC. When you'd like to head back to the live game, switch it back!

Doomsaw
       November 13
       When are chests returning to terminals?

Moving this to bug section so it can get fixed. Not intended.

Doomsaw
       November 13
       [Preview] - Mutation Omega Node

@DarkBeast said: Sweet! Is there a Beast one? No, we can't turn everyone blue yet. I kid because I love.

Marvel Heroes : Industry City Patrol Game Mode Added

Posted Nov 14, 2014

Marvel Heroes 2015 has added a new game mode for players called Industry City Patrol. Players of level twelve and above can take part in epic battles against new bosses and grab new medallions, artifacts and some uniques found nowhere else in the game.

Industry City Patrol also introduces multi-phase events that affect which mobs spawn in the City and where. This encourages collaboration with your fellow Heroes to progress to the next phase. However, work together carefully, as you can fail phases!
       With this added risk comes great reward - Heroes who participate will receive a special Industry City Patrol Reward Box for each phase completed! Each box contains a multi-boss loot drop, so what are you waiting for!? Get out there and BE SOMEBODY!

Read more on the Marvel Heroes 2015 site.

Permalink | 0 comments

Events

Industry City Patrol Launch

Industry City Patrol (ICP) has finally launched. It's an interesting zone where pretty much everyone there is working towards a common goal (defeat bosses, defeat x amount of mobs, save x amount of citizens, etc etc.)
      Thor also got his 52 review. Hit the link to see the details.
      Source

Published: 15 November 2014

lastly

Here's the VOD of the Stream

1:03:54

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: Marvel Heroes 2015 - Charity Livestream with KingBacon
       MarvelHeroes 7 hours ago

Here's the thread below as well

David Hayter to voice Winter Soldier

Besides winter soldier David hayter will be doing double duty as another character like Troy Baker recently just did for both Nova and that cow boy version of dead pool called Dead pool the kid.

the voice of magneto was announced also the actor who's ame is james Arnold Taylor from ultimate alliace will voice him. He'll also be doing Double duty for ice man as well when the latter's finally ready

and the voice actress for

Punisher: Rachel Cole-Alves
      Gender-bender enhanced costumes have been quite popular in Marvel Heroes so far, with the most recent addition being Captain Mar-Vell for Ms. Marvel. I know Gazillion has Spider-Girl in the works for Spider-Man, but I’d love to see Rachel Cole-Alves from the Greg Rucka run of Punisher come in alongside his 52 review in the near future.

will be played by the voice actress that voiced Ashley Williams in the mass effect series of games

Red skull Voice actor will be Liam O'Brien who is i all of the current marvel animated series & for those that played Show of Mordor he also played
      golem

Hello everyone here's what out for this weekend the redeem code, A New costume for Juggy, black Friday deal's whats coming up next & a video From NYCC

source:
      Marvelheroes.com, Hub4 Heroes.com& Marvel Heroes 2015 Channel

We're kicking off our Why Wait? Early Black Friday Weekend Saletoday
       with a different deal every day until Monday!

TODAY'S DEAL: Get 15% BONUS G with a high value G bundle. (More Info...)
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 11/22/2014)

Stay tuned to your inbox for the next Why Wait? Early Black Friday Weekend deal.

We've brought back all special non-exclusive
      boosts, so stock up today! (More Info...)

Cosmic Chaos means the return of the
      popular Cosmic Mystery Boxes! (More Info...)

Check out Juggernaut's
      new X-Men costume. (More Info...)

Marvel Heroes 2015 game cards are
       available at your local GameStop!

Redeem the code
       BONANZA

for a Cosmic Penta Rush Boost!

Friday, 21 November 2014

Marvel Heroes End of Year

Good news to those who are looking forward to some free time during the holidays. End of year schedule has been announced. Here's what you can look forward to:

Published: 21 November 2014

Continue Reading

It's a Few months later but it was finally put up

35:47
      <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ac2sjbnUZ2M&amp;list=UUyFmNSiu3BQUr94LzYhkNJQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ac2sjbnUZ2M&amp;list=UUyFmNSiu3BQUr94LzYhkNJQ</a>

NYCC14 - Evolution of the Action RPG panel

• 1 month ago

hello every here's what up this weekend preveiws from the Dev's , cool pets & more on black Friday - cyber Monday

source: Marvel heroes 2015 General Discussion forum, Massively ,MMORPG.com & Hub4 Heroes.com

Ryolnir

November 22
       I bid farewell to those loyal to the Skull

Ryolnir

November 22
      Magnetic Shockwave!

Early Black Friday Sale

Of course Marvel Heroes would have a Black Friday sale. At least I can get behind this one. Here's the deal:
       All costumes are 25% off AND you get a free random costume. Pretty sweet.
       Published: 24 November 2014

New Feature for New Players - Test All Starting Heroes

Doomsaw
       GazillionLocation Hulk generally prefers to Smash, among all options available. Staff

November 24

Hey guys,
       In the next big patch (Magneto patch in early December), we're trying a new thing that allows new players to mess around and test all the heroes on the starting screen until level 10. At that point they get to pick any hero they want to make their "main", but they keep the progress they made on the rest of the heroes.
       So, if you happen to not have some of the starting heroes, you will actually be able to play them up to level 10.
       We're going to put this into test center fairly soon.

From:New Feature for New Players - Test All Starting Heroes 123 Announcement

Also with

The Stream Team: Patrolling Marvel Heroes' Industry City

(7 hours ago)
       Super-hero, Video, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

Is it possible for Marvel Heroes 2015 to drown players in loot explosions? Massively's MJ thinks it is! But that's not a bad thing -- unless you happen to be MJ's inventory space, that is. Marvel Heroes' newest game mode, Industry City Patrol, adds even more opportunities for fast-paced action and equally fast loot collecting; the timed challenges keep you on your toes while the bosses drop plenty of goodies. And if that's not enough, the Midtown Madness and Cosmic Chaos events are in full swing as well. Do you think MJ can clear space and take in all the prizes? Join us us live at 9:00 p.m. for a romp through Industry City while MJ fights the ultimate villain: a full bag.

Game: Marvel Heroes 2015
      Date: Monday, November 24th, 2014
      Time: 9:00 p.m. EST

Marvel Heroes : The Heart of a Superhero Game is Being One

Posted Nov 25, 2014

While not every game system or design feature directly serves this principle, at the end of the day the Marvel Heroes design team's goal is for a player to feel like a superhero. This ambition was a core part of the development of our earlier Midtown Patrol game mode, and is just as much in evidence with the release of our latest patrol mode set in the Brooklyn district of Industry City.
       Read more of our exclusive developer diary, Marvel Heroes 2015: The Heart of a Superhero Game is Being One.

In our earlier game mode of Midtown Patrol, the idea was to recreate that classic sensation of a hero on patrol, moving through a crime-ridden city to challenge menaces that unpowered police were ill-equipped to handle. Saving civilians in distress, fighting back supervillain teams such as the infamous Brotherhood of Mutants, and even stopping bank robberies were all key pieces of, well, making a superhero feel like a hero.
      For Industry City Patrol, we didn't just want to replicate Midtown or make it obsolete. Rather, the goal was to take this core idea of giving players the space to feel like a classic superhero and to give it a new spin.

Despite the chaos of supervillains and alien menaces, in Midtown heroes can (and often do) operate more or less independently dealing with fairly discrete threats such as a mugging, an ambush by A.I.M., or a team of supervillains. In Industry City we wanted to cultivate the feeling of the superhero team in a similar situation - but with a greater feeling or urgency and a deadlier sense of threat.
      As a patrol zone like Midtown, Industry City is a continuous zone, meaning that a player can choose to stay in the zone for as long (or as short) as they'd like. Unlike Midtown, however, Industry City's threats are not a disconnected tapestry of unrelated crimes but a sequenced set of events that affect and influence the entire map.
      For example, in the event "The Clone Saga" the hero is first alerted to the bizarre appearance of multiple Spider-Men lending their hand to erratic vigilante behavior - stopping crimes, but also innocent bystanders in the process. With several of these errant Spider-Men appearing across the zone, heroes need to split up to deal with them.
      Once this immediate threat has been dealt with however, a greater threat appears in the form of a clone of Superior Spiderman and an army of Scarlet Spidermen. Now, the players must band together and fight this concentrated threat as a group.
      Similarly, in the event "Cult of the Eye", the action begins with reports of mysterious black-robed cultists kidnapping innocent civilians. Upon thwarting the kidnapping, events move on, revealing the kidnappings to have been orchestrated by the Serpent-Men attempting to procure sacrifices to summon the Mindless Titan. The players attempt to stop the sacrifices, and in the process witness the unleashing of the mighty Mindless Titan.
      Rewards, as well, had to be changed to match this style of gameplay. Whereas in Midtown the action is fierce and unrelenting with predictable, punctuated appearances of supervillains, in the Industry City Patrol the gameplay progresses in stages, meaning that we couldn't just rely on dropping rewards off of individual supervillains. So, in addition to incidental rewards from defeating supervillains, players also receive a reward box to encourage players to participate in all of the various phases leading up to the final event.

Failure, as well, was never really a danger in Midtown, but it most definitely is in the new Industry City Patrol. As events can often be failed, it has also provided us the opportunity to scale up the threat - and the rewards - more than we were able to do in a game mode like the Midtown Patrol.
      Industry City Patrol thus represents an evolution of our other game modes - not just Midtown Patrol, but also of our escalating defense modes such as X-Defense and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Simulator. Industry City is, as well, as much a child of our thinking on raids and bringing a similar kind of collaborative playstyle to a venue that is more accessible to the average player, while at the same time providing a rewarded challenge to experienced players when they might have just twenty minutes or half an hour to spare.
      As we continue to refine and develop Industry City, we're also going to be keeping an eye onto future game modes and possible future patrols, learning lessons from our experiences with these and our other game modes, but also continuing to evolve and present new challenges and new playstyles for our players to face.
      Geoff "Heretic" Tuffli
      Lead Content Designer for Marvel Heroes
      Permalink | 0 comments

Redeem Mystery Code: XGIVING
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 12/3/2014)

Come Celebrate X-Giving in Marvel Heroes Trouble viewing this email?
       We're celebrating all that we're thankful for with an X-Men inspired event, X-Giving.

Here are some highlights from the X-Giving event:
       ∙ Play with the Devs
       ∙ Daily X-Defense Mission
       ∙ Continuation of Cosmic Chaos!
       ∙ Return of Omega!
       ∙ Loot Rotation Returns!

Don't forget to log in during the X-Giving event for a daily gift, plus a FREE Remote Controlled Blackbird Pet this Saturday! Don't miss out!
       (Learn More)

X-Giving!

So it looks like there's 3 events going on at the same time:
       Cosmic Chaos! This is continuing so remember, it's double cosmic prestige XP and cosmic bosses drop double loot.
       Omega! Oh yeeeeaaaah. Just awesome bonus XP and a chance to earn more omega files.
       Loot Rotation - This is pretty much like Odin's Bounty with rotating areas of lootplosion.
       Here's the schedule for the X-Giving Loot Rotation:

Additionally, if you're looking for the special items vendors, Moondragon and Agent Dum Dum Dugan, they're now on the west side of the Avenger's tower.
       Source

Ryolnir

November 26

I'm glad we could keep these ones (mostly) secret, hoping to do more pets going forward since Cybernetics is so awesome.

26 Nov 2014 13:11

Black Friday to Cyber Monday Sale

Don't miss out on our Black Friday to Cyber Monday Sale! We've brought back all 4 sales from our Why Wait? sale!
      Read More

Hello Everyoe . Today they have some detail's from the dev's from over the week and what has come out for this weekend Magneto fially we have spider with Arachne ( julia Carpenter AKA the other Spider woman prior to that code name) on the way X23 is almost done.
      source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home,Massively & Marvelheroes.com

Welcome to the X-23 Forums!

Ryolnir

December 2

Laura herself is coming up soon! She employs her razor sharp claws and a blend of deadly acrobatics and targeted savagery to take down enemies quickly. Can't wait for you to try her out!

from: Welcome to the X-23 Forums! 1234 49 new Announcement

Ryolnir
       December 2

[Test Center] Magneto Feedback & Bug Reports
       Just a note: We are going to see what we can do about getting something more awesome to replace the car, but it will be post launch.

Ryolnir
       December 2
      [Test Center] Spider-Woman Team-Up Hero
       Arachne is not a Spider-Woman costume and she will be coming sometime after Clea (and possibly after The Deadpool Kid).

Kenpo
       6:32PM

Steam Test Center - "Please download the latest patch to connect to the game server"
       Alright, So we've found out that this is a bug on Steam's end but we don't have to wait for them to fix it. What I've done now is eliminated the old testcenter opt-in (public_testcenter) and created a new one which you should be able to see now called "public_mh_testcenter". You may have to restart Steam to see this option. Currently there is no new test center build but we'll be pushing test center builds there on Steam. I am hoping that TC being available on Steam will make it smoother for people to test out our new content so please let me know if you run into any more issues. I'll probably make a more official post about this in the future.

amthua
       7:20PM

Unique guesses?
       Soon.

Kenpo
       6:44PM
       Steam Test Center - "Please download the latest patch to connect to the game server"
       @Frex That won't be the norm. It was 5GB for the previous release because we made many changes to a lot of our older content (movies which eat u

Kenpo
       December 4
       @MutatedSpleen @EuppX* To access Test Center on Steam, you can do the following: 1) Open your Steam Client and go to Library 2) Right click Marvel Heroes 2015 and go to Properties. 3) Go to the Betas tab and using the drop down menu, sele

Kenpo
       December 4

@gilberto* You beat me to it, thanks =).

Ryolnir
       December 4

All mutants are under my protection Squirrel Girl, even adorable ones.
       I actually quoted this line in an interview I did recently about Magneto's VO - it's my favorite!

Doomsaw
       12:06AM

[Developer Feedback] - She-Hulk
       We are finishing She-Hulk's design, and we would like as much feedback as possible before we finalize it (in about 2 weeks). Please post anything that you would like to see for She-Hulks powers, costumes, unique items, animations, etc. I remember seeing some great She-Hulk designs over the last 1.5 years, so please feel free to link or post those. Much obliged!

Doomsaw
       12:11AM
      [Developer Feedback] - She-Hulk
        @Evsi said: Her lawyer costume is a must. Even if it's the 3rd but you guys haaaaaaaaaaaave to do it. Yep, her lawyer

Lord
       12:43AM

Dink Spoils...Haz some Arachne!
       Collect 'Em All!

Redeem Mystery Code: GALAXY
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 12/8/2014)

Pre-order X-23 today and save 10% off
      the regular price!
      (Pre-order X-23)

Team up with Jessica Drew
       aka Spider-Woman!
      (More Info...)

Get your Galactic Guardian Boost
      before they are gone!
      (More Info...)

We're bringing back the Galactic
      Guardians Event!
      (More Info...)

Magneto now playable in Marvel Heroes

(27 minutes ago)

Super-hero, Classes, Game Mechanics, MMO Industry, News Items, Marvel Heroes

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lswSEhWs_oE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lswSEhWs_oE</a>

Marvel Heroes got a new playable character today, its 41st overall but just its second playable villain. That villain is Magneto, X-nemesis and master of magnetism who can "wield the power of electromagnetism to levitate and crush enemies with debris, cars, and even Sentinels with his ultimate power."

Renowned voice actor James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ratchet, Final Fantasy X's Tidus) is the man behind the mask, and Gazillion creative designer Ryan Collins says that Magneto boats "some of the most intense visual effects in the game."

via:Massively
      [Source: Gazillion press release]
      More coverage: Official site

Hello everyone tonight there's a whole lot of details from the dev's two live stream oe from massively the other from the dev's them selves
      source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home& Massively

Ryolnir
       December 6
       [Test Center] X-23 Feedback
       Thanks for all the feedback so far everybody! Great stuff! Apologies for some things being a bit more rough around the edges (tooltips, etc.) but I think we're definitely off to a great start on Ms. Kinney.

amthua

December 5
      [Test Center] New Raid Items
      @PancakePirate said: Has anyone been able to test if you can redo random challenge enchants on already enchanted items? is this[/
      quote]

amthua
       December 6
       Quick preview and uniques
       Greetings, The uniques are a work in progress as stated above and we'll make sure she launches with awesome items to find. As always, feedback is appreciated!

amthua
       December 6
       [Test Center] New Raid Items
       Thanks to everyone for feedback so far. Please understand that the main purpose of this thread, is to make sure that the bugs

Massively Interview: Marvel Heroes' Magneto makes his mark

(3 hours ago)

Super-hero, Trailers, Video, Classes, Interviews, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes

Heroes are all well and good, but there is plenty of fan love for the villains. There's just something about those bad boys and girls redeeming themselves that makes those characters so interesting. Gazillion knows this and has responded by releasing Magneto, the latest of the playable villains, to the Marvel Heroes lineup. Fans of Professor Xavier's long-time nemesis/friend can now jump in and command the forces of magnetism to defeat foes and destroy the environment. We chatted with Creative Designer and Community Manager Ryan Collins about this latest addition. We even gleaned a few snippets about the upcoming Axis One-Shots and got a release time-frame for the Spider Girl enhanced costume.

For those who want to see Magneto in action, we've also included his official trailer. You can also tune in to Massively TV on Monday, December 8th, at 9:00 p.m. EST to watch him live. Continue Reading

Doomsaw
       3:39PM
      Official Tracker - Confirmed Heroes and Level 52 Reviews
       Updated 12/8/2014: Added greater detail to Hulk (currently in internal alpha testing, we will need public testing before Xmas)

• Added greater detail to Punisher (currently animation, we will need public testing in late January).
      • Added higher level of specificity for X-23!
      • Added higher level of specificity for Venom!
      • Added Winter Soldier
      • Added Iceman

still voiced by David Hayter

Doomsaw
       3:51PM
      No confirmed hero for January?
       Winter Soldier will probably make it for January 29th. His ultimate is just amazing and huge props to the team for it. I can't wait to see how it actually works out (if it works...)

Doomsaw
       3:55PM
       No confirmed hero for January?
       Also, She-Hulk is the 3rd hero for the Advance Pack 2 that will be released. !

Ryolnir
       5:34PM
       Can we go to Outer Space
       I definitely want to bring the story to a Cosmic scope ASAP.

Kenpo
       6:52PM
       [Steam] Test Center
       Hello testers! I'm creating a thread here to help identify problems for people who are trying to play on TestCenter via Steam. Access: If you have a Steam install of Marvel Heroes, you can easily patch to test center by doing the following: 1 ) Open your Steam client and go to Library 2 ) Right Click Marvel Heroes 2015 -> Properties 3 ) Go to the Betas tab, and using the drop-down menu, select "public_mh_testcenter". Steam should now queue up a patch that will patch your current installation to the test center build. After its done, and you launch the game, you should be able to log onto test center. To patch back to the live build, you simply have to follow the steps above again and select the "None - Opt out of all betas" option. Please note that these patches are not necessarily as incremental as having a separate TC client install. Going back and forth always patches from live -> testcenter and then testcenter -> live. Using our standalone patcher, you'd patch testcenter to testcenter build and so you may have smaller patches going that route. What this does mean though is that you do not need a separate 15GB install of our game. Patches should hopefully still be on the order of a few hundred megabytes with the occasional big releases being in the gigabytes. Known Issues: 1) Some users are reporting that a localclientconfig.xml gets generated in their Steam Install folder under Data/Configs. This prevents them from accessing TC because the executable will use this file over the default ClientConfig.xml which is actually responsible for pointing you to the Test Center servers. Possible Workarounds: 1A ) Delete the localclientconfig.xml (verified) 1B ) Delete a BranchConfigure folder under your Steam install or InstallDependencies folder. (Not verified) Please post feedback or issues here. Thank you!

spaceZeroX
       6:49PM
       Venom's Symbiote Infestation Anticipation Station
        @SirJohn said: Will their legs be made bigger? Venom was a lot more proportional in the 90s spiderman show, and comic books. He looks like hes never done leg day Its unlikey to change, because all

The Stream Team: Marvel Heroes Monday madness as Magneto

(5 hours ago)
      Super-hero, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

Do you want to be a special superhero... just like everyone else? Are you drawn to the magnetic machinations of Magneto? Then join Massively's MJ in Marvel Heroes as she, along with 90% of the player population, checks out the newest hero to be released. Mind you, this hero is more villain. And to make it a truly villainous time (and prove that not everyone plays the flavor-of-the-moment hero), she'll group with other evil-doers-gone-good to fight against the baddies-who-stayed-bad. Join us live at 9:00 p.m. for a Marvel-ous good time.

Date: Monday, December 8th, 2014
      Time: 9:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Stream Team video with in. Continue Reading

Ryolnir
       5:42PM
      Dracula one-shot
       I agree with this.

Ryolnir
       5:52PM
       Lets Talk Default Costume And Voice Overs
       Our Venom is voiced by Neil Kaplan, who voices the boss as well. He will be pretty processed for many of his lines, but he also has some "Eddie" lines that are less symbiote. It's pretty cool - I've really enjoyed having two voices for s

meowingtonz
       6:17PM
       Livestream Incoming in T-Minus 1h45m!
       Hello friends, Apologies for the short notice - we will be having a livestream tonight from 5-6PM PST. @Ryolnir* and @MichaelMayhem* have a great stream planned out for you all that you don't want to miss out on! http://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes See you there

ok here's the VOD

A VOD of the Latter live stream will be put up below when it becomes available.

Ok here's the VOD

1:17:57

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: Marvel Heroes 2015 with Ryolnir and MichaelMayhem!
       MarvelHeroes an hour ago

or head to their

source: Marvelheroes 2015 Twtich.TV channel

For All those that just missed tonights live stream featuring X23 ,Magneto, talk on Winter soldier
      and Venom , Hulks 52 Review more like Punisher Herbie .

it's all in that video above.

Also Venom's forum is now open for business

Here's a break down

Winter soldier

There was quite a bit of Bucky talk. I think the key points were:

• "He will use a few melee skills but wont have a melee tree." This will include "knife choreography" and/or the use of his cybernetic arm.

• Unlike Punisher, Winter soldier only brings "the weapons he needs for the job" so he won't have a million guns. Probably 3-5 weapons used across his kit with some weapons being used for more than one skill.
      • One of the weapons he will likely use is the "spacial disk weapon he used to flip that car in the movie".

• His Ult will be AMAZING! @MichaelMayhem 's eyes lit up when it was mentioned, but they couldn't spoil anything at the moment.

All of the above is paraphrased, and far from the complete rundown.

Venom

They mentioned a few things about Venom!

• Some of His skills will use his own health instead of spirit to cast.
      • Ichor is Venom's spirit replacement and fills up from powers that sacrifice health
      • His gameplay will revolve a lot around rotating through skills that use the 2 mechanics above. Hurting yourself to gain Ichor to use other skills and then using either those skills or other skills to heal yourself back up. That bit was either a bit vague, or I didn't follow too well.
      • Many of Venom's skills will use Symbiote "tendrils" in their animations. BUT, he does also use webbing!
      • His third tree is a series of mutually exclusive passives, kind of like Rocket's or Moon Knight's but an entire path of them
      • They're shooting for him on TC this weekend

Here are a few pics, Courtesy of Marvel hero 2015 forum

Iceman

Iceman was also mentioned!
      • They are really happy with how the "sliding" is working out. Practice with this during the Cyclops review seems to have paid off!
      • Loki's frost tree was a good "10%" look at what iceman might be like!
      • Iceman will be a VERY CC heavy character. Probably one of the most CC heavy!
      • Iceman will use some "Ice constructs".
      • Iceman will have "Golems" too. Does this mean summons? Can he actually "create life" with his powers the same way Elsa from Frozen can?
      • Ryolnir wants Iceman to do this: as one of his emotes, But he doesn't want us to know that he wants Iceman to do that as one of his emotes because they haven't done it yet! shhh

ice man won't be able to transform from his Ice form to his normal human form cause for now. it will be too difficult, & it'll be the same issue as it was for Emma and jean so for now he'll be like colossus, he's stay in his ice form as colossus stays in his steel form, but iceman will have some Alt's. Which will have his human form, and use his ice powers he'll also be voiced by Jame Arnold Taylor as they stated before .

Hulk's QOL
      most of it will be based around his anger and he will grow to a certain size have more AOE attacks and his clap attack will have a longer Range. he'll be fun like Juggy.

AS Hulk fights, he will gain anger. It will be tiered, and his powers will increase depending on this tier (angry/very angry).

The Car-Fist power will be a choice power. One can take that power OR take an Unbridled Rampage-type power (which will increase his power and health regen when he is at max anger). Hulk's review may be this weekend on TC.

Scarlet Witch ideas are being bandied about, and there was a mention about polarity. Not much else.

Chapter 10 is next year.

There appears to be an Ultron-related event corresponding to Avengers 2.
       Danger Room is still being worked on, and MichaelMayhem went so far to say it is true endgame and is something he could see himself playing for a long time.

the one shot for next year is still the red skull facing off against the Mandarin for control of Hydra which be some next week on the test center

Hello and morning everyone Here are the last of this weeks updates . it was a busy one . the last bit of news on Magneto X-23 is out a new spider man costume is out with the Future Foundation pack too.

source:X-23 hero pack ,MMORPG.com,Massively , Hub4 Heroes.com& Marvelheroes.com
      More coverage: Official site

Marvel Heroes : Chatting All Things Magneto with Ryan Collins

Posted Dec 10, 2014

We recently had an opportunity to chat with Marvel Heroes creative designer and community mananger Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins about the game's latest playable character, Magneto, the Master of Magnetism.
       Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes:Chatting All Things Magneto with Ryan Collins.

MMORPG.com: With the many villains-sometimes-heroes in the Marvel universe, what was it about the Magneto that made him a perfect fit for playable in Marvel Heroes?
      Ryan Collins: His being on the X-Men for the last few years definitely makes it an easier sell! But really – with all of the crazy visual effects and destruction in our game, how can we not have the Master of Magnetism?

MMORPG.com: What were your design goals in bringing Magneto to life in the game? Did you run into any noteworthy challenges?
      Ryan Collins: Absolutely - his design actually changed a LOT up until it hit Test Center. We went back on forth on how to best represent his magnetism and presence – should he use the metal spheres as a mechanic? Should the scraps of debris always be present? Should he be able to summon the Brotherhood? I think we ended up with a very over the top rendition of Magneto that really shows much of what he is capable of. I’ll talk more about it in a second but his ULTIMATE! That was one power that we had a LOT of internal iteration on to make it feel ‘epic’ enough for him. I think we succeeded.
      MMORPG.com: Can you give us some examples of the fun builds you’ve found so far for Magneto?
      Ryan Collins: My favorite build involves managing my ‘debris’ resource to use the toggle power ‘Waste Not’ as much as possible. The way ‘Waste Not’ works is that when you are above a % threshold of debris, Magneto automatically fires shrapnel from his magnetic aura at the nearest target. I really enjoy creating a rotation with Blunt Instrument (in which you throw a car out of nowhere and generate a ton of debris) and keeping that debris counter alive. I feel like I’m still feeling out builds with him and I’d have to get back to you for what I use when we hit live. I don’t know about you, but I don’t end up settling on a build until 1-2 weeks of hardcore playtime for a hero (I’m still changing my Juggernaut rotation around!)

[YT]lswSEhWs_oE[/YT]

MMORPG.com: Who is the voice actor for the Magneto? Do you have any favorite lines?
      Ryan Collins: The excellent James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi from Clone Wars, Tidus from Final Fantasy X, so much more) is our Magneto! I had to pleasure of watching James record Magneto recently for our upcoming Axis motion comic and the way he slips into the character is amazing – he went from playing the fun and almost juvenile Iceman to the commanding, levitating badass that is Magneto.
      As for favorite line, I’m a huge fan of the stuff in the upcoming motion comic but I can’t talk about that yet, but for the playable is probably his more humorous ones. Much of Magneto’s lines are appropriately grandstanding or grave, but his line towards Squirrel Girl is just so cute: “All mutants are under my protection, Squirrel Girl. Even adorable ones.”
      Plus there’s that Konami X-Men reference. . .
      MMORPG.com: From what we understand, Magneto features a significant suite of AoE abilities. What does the Master of Magnetism have at his disposal for dealing with single targets, such as cosmic terminal or raid bosses?
      Ryan Collins: For single targets, he has multiple damage over time effects such as ‘Meat Grinder’ (an AOE hot spot ability), a rapid fire shrapnel ability, and a version of his boss power – Wrecking Ball, in which he fires a large, homing blast of electromagnetism at an enemy. That’s not to say his AoE powers aren’t effective for bosses though!
      MMORPG.com: What is Magneto's ultimate ability?
      Ryan Collins: Magneto’s Ultimate ability is maybe my new favorite, but I guess we keep one upping ourselves as much as possible… When you use ‘The Fall of Man’, three Sentinels are pulled from their flight paths and come crashing down on your enemies, causing three large packets of damage up front. From there, Magneto uses his powers to rip them to pieces and create a whirlwind of Sentinel parts – arms, legs, heads, chests, everything. When that’s all over, they also leave behind individual pieces of the Sentinel for you and your allies to throw (and they deal pretty big damage).
      MMORPG.com: Secondary resources have often been problematic for characters in Marvel Heroes and Magneto features his own in 'Debris'. Why do you feel a secondary resource was appropriate for Magneto and how do you feel it enhances the fun of playing him?
      Ryan Collins: Hopefully you enjoy our latest take on Psylocke, you had great feedback on her secondary resource! For Magneto, our #1 focus was making debris feel interactive but not punishing. In order to obtain debris, actual shards of metal will fall off of enemies and destructibles and absorb to Magneto, and in general, just moving around doing nothing gains you some over time as Erik uses his electromagnetic field to pick up whatever metal he can pull to him. From there, many powers cost debris or are enhanced by it, but the loop is incredibly smooth due to how many ways there are to manage it.
      If you’re having trouble managing debris or have feedback on how we can make it smoother, we definitely want to hear about it! He’s not a super simple character, but I personally feel that his gameplay pattern rewards you with good damage numbers and a pretty slick rotation.

MMORPG.com: Which costumes will Magneto launch with? Can you discuss some costumes you’re looking to add for him down the line? Is Xorn a possibility?
      Ryan Collins: He launches with his Marvel NOW! White costume from Bendis’ Uncanny X-Men and the red/purple Classic costume. In addition, he’s launching with a timed exclusive (for Deluxe Advance Pack 2 purchasers) black version of his Marvel NOW! Costume from Magneto Vol. 3 (by Cullen Bunn – if you’re a Magneto fan, you need to be reading this).
      The next costume we’re going to do might throw people for a loop but it’s very cool – it’s a future Magneto from Uncanny Avengers based on Daniel Acuna’s designs. From there, we definitely want to do Age of Apocalypse and I could see us doing Xorn sometime after it – it has the benefit of being very different and that helmet would look great in our game.

Article By: Michael Bitton
       Created On: December 10, 2014

Permalink| 0 comments

Late updates: Magneto and X-23!

Sorry all for the lack of updates. Been out sick.

That being said, if you happen to not been playing the past week then here's what you were missing:

Master of Magnetism: Magneto! I haven't had a chance to play him but from what my SG tells me, he is very fun. Definitely worth checking out since he's only 400ES and you probably got a 200 or 400 bonus ES sometime this past week.

Team-Up: Spider-Woman! Also haven't had a chance to check her out yet but here's what I do know, is that she has some great passive effects such as +1 Strength and +240 Damage Rating at level 60. Other than that, she's a decently good ranged energy damage dealer.

Omega Tab: Mutation! Pretty interesting omega abilities. The representatives for the mutations tab ranges from Magneto, Strong Guy, and Squirrel Girl. Oh and if you haven't noticed, you got a free retcon for omega points so don't be like me and go on a raid without spending them.

Starter Hero Trial System! Those of you who tried to change characters may have noticed that a few other characters have been unlocked for you. All the starting heroes (Rocket Racoon, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Black Panther, Colossus, Human Torch, Punisher, Hawkeye, Captain America, Black Widow, and Storm) can now be leveled to level 10 so you can try them out.Source

And as for today's somewhat surprise patch....

X-23! She slices and dices like Wolverine but doesn't have his fury. Can be played with more agility, movement, and stealth. Definitely an exciting character to be released.

ARMOR Incursion is back! In addition, there is a server-side XP boost of 50% and you can purchse a Reliquary of Rarity for 200 ARMOR Drives. Time to take a trip down Bovenheim if you want to score more ARMOR Drives.

Additionally, Legendary Quests also give you ARMOR Drives but will probably be deposited directly into currency.

Raid Items! There is now a recipe for adding a challenge bonus to your grade 63 or higher item, Recipe to craft a raid specific unique item, specific challenge bonus token, random challenge bonus token, and an Asgardian Forged Ingot which can all be purchased from Hogun in Odin's Palace.

Summon Ally Damage Enchantment of the Horse! New enchantment that you can supposedly summon someone on your roster? I could be wrong but I will check it out.
       Source

Published: 11 December 2014

Marvel Heroes : X-23 Claws Her Way Into the Game

Posted Dec 11, 2014

Marvel Heroes 2015 players can now either purchase or earn the forty-second playable hero in the form of X-23. Considered a deadly assassin, X-23 brings a formidable array of skills into Marvel Heroes 2015.

“If you like Wolverine, you’ll love X-23. With Adamantium claws on her hands and feet, she is an acrobatic assassin with the ability to tear through enemies quickly,” said Ryan Collins, Creative Designer and Community Manager of Gazillion. “X-23 uses a Wrath resource, similar to Wolverine’s Fury, which she can use to unleash deadly attacks including her Ultimate, Trigger Scent, which puts X-23 into a blind rage, doubling her attack speed and giving her powerful bonuses against enemies.”
      Find out more on the Marvel Heroes 2015 site.

Permalink | 1 comments

Marvel Heroes now features a female Wolverine

(8 hours ago)
      Super-hero, Classes, Game Mechanics, MMO Industry, News Items, Marvel Heroes

Fancy a female version of Wolverine? Marvel Heroes now has one in the form of X-23. Laura Kinney was cloned from Wolverine's DNA and raised in a lab, according to developer Gazillion's website. She was "trained from birth to use her claws, enhanced senses, and innocent appearance to become the perfect assassin."

Continue Reading

Lastly

The Future Fortune Card HasArrived!
      Check out the latest addition to the Fortune Card family, the Future Fortune Card.
       This fantastic card is packed with some amazing goodies.

Here are theEXCLUSIVE goodies that you can unlock:
       ∙ Future Foundation Dr. Doom Team-Up
       ∙ Iron Man Guardians of the Galaxy White Costume
       ∙Invisible Woman Future Foundation Black Costume
       ∙ Mr. Fantastic Future FoundationBlack Costume
       ∙ Spider-Man Future Foundation Black Costume
       ∙ Thing Future Foundation Black Costume
       ∙Fantastic Four Blue Spotlight Visual Artifact
       (Learn More)

Redeem Mystery Code: FUTURE
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 12/15/2014)

Play as Laura Kinneyaka X-23 in
       Marvel Heroes 2015 today! (Get X-23 Today)

Pre-order Venom todayand save
       10% OFF the regular price. (Pre-order Venom)

Spider-Man's newAmazing Costume
       is now available. (Be Amazing!)

Get the Spider-VersePack
       only for a limited time! (More Info...)

Hello everyone Here's what's new from the dev's two small articles from Hub4 Heroes 3 Youtube video's two features from the test center.

source:Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home ,
      Marvel Heroes 2015 Youtube Channel & Hub4 Heroes.com

amthua
       December 15
       Coming soon...

TheDink
       December 15
       Because I love Sue!
       A spoiler of ONE of the costumes in the Bank I don't really like posting TPoses but I just wanted to show that she is not being neglected in the costume department.

TheArtofRawr
       December 15
       Hulk Review Update
       Greetings, First, thanks for the overwhelming amount of constructive feedback on Hulk! After careful consideration, we have decided to alter the release plan to account for it. Going forward, Hulk will not be shipping in this week's release, and wi

Ryolnir
       3:24PM
       Wiccan in JANUARY!
       The costume is scheduled to be released in January. Scarlet's 52 is scheduled to be released in late April to coincide with her former husband's release and a certain movie.

TheCosmicCupcake
       3:20PM
       Any news about swap pet affixes?
       It's currently on track to come out with this week's patch!

Heretic
       3:19PM
       Xandar Patrol!

I think it's a great idea for an environment, and it's certainly true that we'd really like to do more cosmic environments. Probably this would initially take the shape of a chapter or one-shot, and only after that a patrol, since patrols by their nature are associated with - even culminations of - specific chapters in the storyline.

Ryolnir
       4:00PM
       RARE RUNES GIFT BOX!!!!!
       This is the only way we can gift non-tradeable versions of tradeable items. They cannot stack, or it would make all of your other runes non-tradeable. We will most likely do this again, as we will want to give runes that are otherwise tradeable. The solutions presented here are unfortunately not possible (and do not take into account people who already own multiple mule accounts). Thank you for the feedback regardless and happy holidays!

amthua
       3:43PM
       Venoms Uniques
        @julianmanson said: the uniques are nice, I just don't get the summons allies buff... Greetings! A few notes. Based on Mayhem's changes yesterday, his uniques have gone and will continue to be iterated upon until we feel they are amazi

TheDink
       6:34PM
       MC2 Spider-Girl Enhanced
       As promised, a Spidergirl render ^^

Heretic
       4:50PM
       Invasion Wave
        @Drazhar said: Might this next patrol zone be the Limbo rework that has been tossed around a few times? No, they're separate pieces of content.

On The Third Day of Marvel Christmas

On the Third day of Marvel Christmas, Gazillion gave to me:
       A Free Patrol Boost Login Gift. This will increase your SIF by 100%, RIF by 100%, Orb Attraction Range by 100%, chance to receive a spacial jackpot lootsplosion whenever you defeat a boss in MM or IC and lasts 4 hours.
       And since I missed the past two days....
       Day two: Currency Explosion box! Get a box full of lots of different currencies, ranging from Eternity Splinters to ARMOR Drives, etc.
       Day one: 100% Server-side SIF, RIF, and XP bonus!
       Don't try to sing these in the 12 days of Christmas tune. It just won't work.
       Published: 15 December 2014

0:37

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aQuecvrRJzo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aQuecvrRJzo</a>

Marvel Heroes 2015 -- March to Axis Teaser

• 1 day ago

MichaelMayhem
       1:00AM
       Any word about Colossus' Ultimate Power review?
       I heard you guys like big red damage numbers. Here's a tidbit from the Venom patch notes: "Colossus' Ultimate, Heavy

Ryolnir
       12:27AM
       chances of venom being in this weeks patch
       Very high.

On The Fourth Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

... a box full of GIFTED rare runes!
       Some of you will be happy to see some rare runes available to you here.
       However, since I barely have any room left in my stashes, these gifted ones, which will not stack with your normal runes, will take up too much space. But I guess I should be grateful anyway. If not, I can always sell them.
       Published: 17 December 2014

On The Fifth Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

... a Full day of Odin's Bounty Loot Rotation!
       Hit the link below for the schedule!
       Link
       Published: 17 December 2014

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wqf8I2TYZwQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wqf8I2TYZwQ</a>

• 18:29
      • <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d9qPuqFl-kk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/d9qPuqFl-kk</a>

Ryolnir
       6:14PM
       Shhhh It's a Skrull Secret!
       It means that you haven't been paying attention to previous teasers!

Ryolnir
       5:04PM
       Who do we get to punch next???
       Mostly just the big guy.

Ryolnir
       6:05PM
       Who do we get to punch next???
       You guys want to fight heroes, huh? I think I can manage. Won't be Axis but something else a bit more Secret.

amthua
       5:10PM
       [Test Center] Items - (Venom Uniques, Axis Items, Buffed Boss Specific Drops)
       I will update my post as to exactly what has changed.

Hello everyone here today's up date from the Dev's & hub4heroes
      source:Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home & Hub4 Heroes.com

TheCosmicCupcake
       4:00AM
       Day 6 - What Did you GET!!!!
       Batroc's Savate Boots with +1 Speed!

amthua
       3:54AM
       Coming soon...
       this is my last picture for a while:

Ryolnir
       4:55PM
       Can you un-"fix" Black-Widow?

Hey there, The damage of this power should not be going down from the tooltip on live. This power was literally hitting two times due to a bug that was reported many times here on these very forums. We are fixing this. There was a bug on a previous version of TC that actually caused the damage to go down (it was not receiving bonus damage from the Remote Detonator) but that should be corrected in today's build. This is not a mysterious tuning change - this is a power that was hitting two times when it clearly should be hitting once (and always has).

KingBacon
       4:34PM
       Halloween Costume Contest Winners

Better late than never, we have (finally) picked the winners for the Halloween Costume contest. Originally we said the community would vote on the costumes, but due to time constraints (thanks Gaz) we had an Illuminati-like counsel to decide the winners. We had originally said there would be 5 winners but it was just so hard to choose we had a tie and now there are 6 winners. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who entered! We had a really tough time deciding on the winners, everyone did such a great job! @Tuskenj @JamesBonds @*IAmStingaz @Skrael* @Zulses @SouleBreaker

On The Sixth Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

...a Mysterious Blue Box! This box contains a boss specific unique, often with a challenge bonus!

Get on the MH forums and post what you got! Link

Published: 18 December 2014

Hello & Afternoon everyone here's not news o the patch notes a Live stream giveaway
      source:Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home, Massively , MMORPG.com&Hub4 Heroes.com

Ryolnir
       11:13AM
      Marvel Heroes 2015 1.29 Patch Notes
       Raid Notes Monolith Fight - In efforts to make the monolith fight more fun and engaging, we have made the following changes: The enrage timer has been moved from 10 to 6 minutes Volstagg and Fandral

Ryolnir
       11:13AM

Bug Fixes Fixed an issue where Ghost Rider's Crash Simpson Engineer Boots were not proccing their under 50% health effect.

Ryolnir
       11:28AM

Side Note: If you ordered Advance Pack 2 Deluxe, you will receive your exclusive Punisher H.E.R.B.I.E. on login!

The Stream Team: CM Ryan Collins dishes on Marvel Heroes' X-23 and Venom (who launches tomorrow)

(18 hours ago)
      Super-hero, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

The new heroes (and villains) may be coming too fast for Massively's MJ to keep up, but that won't stop her from checking out every single one in Marvel Heroes! And this time around, she has Creative Designer and Community Manager Ryan Collins to help show the newest additions off. Not only will Collins demonstrate X-23, but he plans to dish some details on Venom as well. Join us live at 7:00 p.m. to revel in the newest heroes and ask those burning Marvel Heroes questions!

Date: Thursday, December 18th, 2014
      Time: 7:00 p.m. EST

Marvel Heroes : Live Stream Featuring X-23 Character & Give Aways!

Posted Dec 18, 2014

Join Rob Lashley and the Marvel Heroes team tonight in a special live stream event at 10:10 pm EDT (7:10 pm PDT) Live Stream channel. We will be featuring the new X-23 character and random give ways. Check it out!

Permalink | 0 comments
      Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#gVmwE80PZ0z7Aox2.99

Redeem the code
      H3RB1E
      for a Future Fortune Card!

Monday, 19 December 2014

On The Seventh Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

A whole lot more than the past couple of weeks! With today being patch day we are getting lots of stuff! Here we go...
       Venom! So far I hear he's done really well. He uses a new Primary Resource Mechanic called Ichor. I'm going to assume this was the symbiote's name. Time to check him out.

New Event: Winter Festivities and Seasons Greetings! If you were around for the halloween event, this one is similar. Get the 'beat the boss' buff and then go beat him for a super lootsplosion. You can get the buff randomly or you can get a guaranteed one from your first shared quest completion. Also dropping randomly are Festive Giftboxes. You'll get some random loot, but if you happen to get a Special Holiday Giftbox, which is yellow, you'll be guaranteed some rare runes. I just happen to get one earlier and got my first Odin rune.
       Winter Midtown! This place looks pretty awesome. Everything is snowy and christmasy. Try not to get lost like I did. You'll also find some random Ice Golem ambushes.
       One Shot: March to Axis! Red skull is in town and it's time to take him out. I assume this will be similar to the other One Shots where you will get some Hearts and Eyes of Demonfires.
       Gifting! Now you can gift heroes and other items from the G Store to another player. For those with the cash (or Christmas Heart) go and gift something. Or send me something nice. I never get anything nice.
       As always, hit the link for the full detail of today's patch for those lesser known changes. Link
       Published: 19 December 2014

Hello  Everyone  here are some stuff for Last two days before it's X-mas eve

source: Hub4 Heroes.com

On The Ninth and Tenth Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

...A Ymir's Flurry Snow Artifact! Now you feel like it's snowing all the time with this visual Artifact. I'm not going to complain about getting something free but this isn't as good as the first few days. Maybe someone knows of a good visual combo for this? Here's what it is:

And on the Tenth Day of Christmas, you get a 3 hour Winter Boost potion that boosts, RIF, SIF, XP at 200%, double Eternity Splinter rate drop, and increased Odin Mark drop. You can also buy these potions at the G store:

No new update on the boss marker bug... However, it very likely that they will run Midtown Madness again tomorrow! Great time to pop these buffs!

Published: 23 December 2014

On The Eleventh Day of Christmas Gazillion Gave To Me

... a Festivus Pole Artifact and a Random Costume Box! Pretty cool. For those who are wondering what a Festivus Pole is, check out this video: Video Link
       This is the Festivus Pole:

What the minor Miracle is monies! Lots and lots of monies! Well, more like 25k but that's still pretty cool.

Published: 23 December 2014

Hello everyone I hope your having a awesome holiday season & today is new years eve. today we have an artticle what wanted to a degree another o another character that was recently put out before christmas a a live stream of that character oh ad for those fa's of the Spider animated series from Fox

Source: MMORPG.com& Massively
      More coverage: Marvel Heroes

Michael Bitton : Four Things We Want from Marvel Heroes in 2015

Posted Dec 24, 2014

We re-reviewed the game earlier this year, bumping our score up from our initial 5.6 to an 8.2, reflecting all the improvements we found in the game. Still, there are a number of issues that have presented since then and today we’re offering up our list of improvements we’d like to see Gazillion make over the course of the next year.
       Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes: Four Things We Want from Marvel Heroes in 2015.

More Repeatable Content
      As much as I love the game, there isn’t anything else in the game that gets as much play as the Midtown Manhattan patrol zone in Marvel Heroes. Gazillion recently added a new patrol zone, Industry City Patrol, but while ICP has players running around it in search of some hot new items, Midtown Manhattan remains king. Normally, you’d praise a developer for creating a piece of content that players go back to over and over, but honestly, Midtown Manhattan is getting tiresome. Even though Marvel Heroes offers a bunch of formalized boss runs, a couple of one-shot missions, and raids, it’s still missing that endlessly repeatable mode that I feel it so desperately needs. Unless you’re looking for a specific item, there really isn’t anything to do where the game has a chance to completely surprise you.
      This is where the ‘Danger Room’ comes in. In short, Danger Room will be Path of Exiles ‘maps’ feature. I’m not exactly sure how Marvel Heroes’ implementation will play out, but essentially it’s a way of creating somewhat randomized dungeons for players to explore, with increasing levels of challenge as they make their way through them. Not knowing what I can expect to find with every run would really help keep the experience fresh at endgame and this is something Marvel Heroes sorely needs.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lswSEhWs_oE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lswSEhWs_oE</a>

Itemization Diversity
      This seems to have improved some over the last few months of 2014, but in general, most characters in Marvel Heroes build too similarly, particularly in the area of artifacts. There are exceptions, of course, but items such as Gem of the Kursed and Advanced Metasensory Array are most likely going to take up two of your four artifact slots. There aren’t enough sufficiently diverse items competing for the same slots in the game just yet. The best way to improve this would be to create items with similar stats that differ in terms of utility or unique effects. A decent example of this right now is Arnim Zola’s ESP Box vs. Hand of Doom. If you don’t need the spirit management or you’re getting it elsewhere, Hand of Doom is the better item. Otherwise, ESP Box is a great fit for the slot. Gazillion’s item team needs to drive on this approach towards itemization throughout 2015.
      Players should really have to think a bit more about what they are equipping to a new character. As it stands, I can level up a character to 60, unbind my GOK, Metasensory Array, and a couple of other common high-end artifacts (Hand of Doom, Taskmaster Guide, ESP Box, etc) and boom, I’ve got a heavily geared character right away. Marvel Heroes will always need to be a bit gear friendly in this way since the game encourages you to level up many heroes, but I feel the current state of itemization takes this friendliness to the extreme. ARPGs live and die by their item hunts and once you’ve acquired one of each of the high-end artifacts in the game, you're practically done. Unless the character in question is chasing a perfect cosmic item roll or a specific unique boss drop, there isn’t always much of an item hunt to pursue on a character to character basis. I feel like every new hero release should also come with a suite of new items (not just hero uniques) that fit, but aren’t necessarily best-in-slot for the hero coming out. These items could give a new hero something to chase while also spicing up the pool of options for existing heroes that share similar qualities (damage type, role, etc.). It’s sort of like a card game; you want to expand the pool of options regularly to shake things up.
      Typically, these new items come with new content, but let’s be honest, Gazillion has been pretty slow on delivering new content, and players consume that new content quickly once it comes out. A steady and consistent injection of new items to go along with the regular hero releases could go a long way towards making things more exciting. Again, like card games, these new items don’t always need to be aggressively competing with other items already in the game. Some of them could be more ‘for fun’, for example. These items may surprise players by having unique applications for a particular character on the roster, even if they are maybe useless for anyone else. Recently, Magneto launched with an emphasis on collecting orbs through his secondary resource, and this got players thinking about using a number of orb related artifacts that were previously considered useless. This sort of thing is healthy for the game and we should see more of it, even if it doesn’t always pan out like we hope.

Ultimate Upgrades
      I don’t know if I’m just doing it wrong or what, but I haven’t leveled a single character’s ultimate ability to 20 yet. I’ve been playing since launch and I still don’t have enough splinters to buy enough upgrade tokens to max out a single character’s ultimate ability. I buy all of my heroes and teamups with cash, so I imagine this is even worse for anyone who goes the full F2P route or somewhere in between. This makes me incredibly apprehensive about investing my splinters in a character’s ultimate, especially when I like to level up and play multiple characters, as the game encourages you to.
      I feel there should be more ways to earn ultimate upgrade tokens, even if it’s something as simple as earning a certain amount of experience with a particular character eventually grants you an upgrade token. Or how about a couple of tokens for each prestige? Honestly, the particular implementation isn’t too important to me, but I feel there definitely needs to be more avenues for upgrading your hero’s ultimate ability. Splinters simply compete with too many other things (especially when team-ups can cost as much as a hero) in the game to make ultimate tokens a priority unless you’re OK with playing just a single character.

Visual Updates and Art Consistency
      While Marvel Heroes has never been the most gorgeous game out there, it’s still a pretty good looking title, overall. Still, over the last few months, Gazillion’s artists managed to figure out some new tricks to take their character art to a whole new level. We’ve seen some night-and-day improvements on some newer heroes and costumes, so much so that some costumes look downright awful by comparison. These improvements are also completely inconsistent. For example, Magneto launched with three costumes, the black and white Marvel NOW! costumes and his classic red and purple. While the Marvel NOW! costumes look fine, the classic Magneto costume makes the character look like he’s from an entirely different, and much higher quality, game. If you’re going to launch a new hero with these improvements, all the costumes should reflect it, too. Basically, we’re in a League of Legends situation, where many characters and skins in the cast are of one quality while others enjoy the benefit of whatever new tricks the artists have learned to squeeze more out of the game over time.
      Like Riot Games, I hope Gazillion has a plan to go back through the existing characters and costumes and improve them to the same level of the new stuff we’ve seen come out in recent months (Hulk Cancerverse, Magneto Classic, Amazing Spiderman, All New Marvel NOW! Wolverine, etc.). I understand that essentially redoing older releases may cost the studio money, but the rest of the game suffers for it. There is simply too stark a difference between many of these costumes. On the plus side, redoing older costumes may make them more attractive to purchase, and Gazillion may end up making out OK in the end.
      What would you like to see Gazillion add or improve on in 2015 for Marvel Heroes? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Michael Bitton
      / Michael began his career at the WarCry Network in 2005 as the site manager for several different WarCry fansite portals. In 2008, Michael worked for the startup magazine Massive Gamer as a columnist and online news editor. In June of 2009, Michael joined MMORPG.com as the site's Community Manager. Follow him on Twitter @eMikeB

Article By: Michael Bitton

Created On: December 24, 2014

Permalink | 22 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm#kycQsSS3xJlXiY4T.99

Get the full scoop on Marvel Heroes' Venom

(1 day ago)

Sci-Fi, Trailers, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/scz5vPC-yFA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/scz5vPC-yFA</a>
      The most recent addition to Marvel Heroes' roster, Venom, isn't merely a Spider-Man reskin. Gazillion put some thought into making this 43rd playable character unique as it uses its symbiote power to do nasty things to nasty people.

Gazillion said that it wanted to go "all out" on Venom's looks and animations. Venom also has an interesting resource builder. "Unique to Venom, ichor serves as his primary resource, replacing spirit entirely, and accumulates as Venom uses powers that drain his own health – representing the host's constant battle with the symbiote," said Systems Designer Michael May.

You can check Venom's trailer out after the break!

[Source: Gazillion press release] Continue Reading

VOD of a live stream
       The Stream Team: A very Venom Marvel Heroes Monday

(2 hours ago)

Super-hero, Video, Classes, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team
        If Spiderman is just a wee bit too clean cut for you, you might enjoy Marvel Heroes' newest playable villain instead. Venom, the dark antithesis to the colorful web crawler, has recently joined the ranks. Of course, that means Massively's MJ has got to check him out in all his symbiote glory. And part of that glory is using ichor as a resource builder, which just happens to drain his health in order to power up his skills. That means MJ could actually cause her own deathblow if she's not careful! Join us live at 5:00 p.m. to see the dark side of Spidey powers (and if MJ can survive her new powers).

Date: Monday, December 29th, 2014
      Time: 5:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Stream Team video with in. Continue Reading

lastly for those Fan's of the Fox aimed series of spider man

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iD8aaT6KqbI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iD8aaT6KqbI</a>

They're back we have some talk from the dev's at the start of the new year 15 off 15% Bonus G Sale which I was alerted in my E mail last night which ends tomorrow

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home& Marvel Heroes

Ryolnir
       January 5

Achievements

Yes, collect all unique achievements are retroactive, you just need them in your inventory/S.T.A.S.H.

Ryolnir
       January 5
       Achievements
       @Skorpos: Correct, you will need to get them again if you sold them/donated them.

TheDink
       January 5

Haz some Wiccan...
       Thanks all! glad ye approve! going to look at him in the game to do a material pass, perhaps tomorrow I can post an in-game pic!

TheDink
       January 5
       "Oh hi 90's Jean Grey....

I'm starting on Storm tomorrow but I think Jean is right after her ^^

amthua
       January 5
       Just a question about Mr. Fantastic's Unique Items..

Keep it coming. And thanks for the great ideas so far!

Ryolnir
       January 5
       While You Guys Are in the Spoiling Mood..
       No, I'm still writing the motion comic!

Ryolnir
       January 5

Superior Iron Man costume
       It would have to be Enhanced to make it worth it... Hmm...

TheDink
       January 5
       "Oh hi 90's Jean Grey....
        @MarvelMechanic said: Exciting! I wonder what costume was chosen for Storm and Jean Storm's I know for sure but there is a toss up between 2 Jeans costumes, but both are ones that a lot of people have been requesting...without saying too much ;

TheDink
       January 5
       MC2 Spider-Girl Enhanced

Glad you like her! she was fun to pose!

amthua
       January 5
       Nova Uniques - Question
       I did this for Mr. Fantastic, and I'm doing this for Nova too. If you could make up to 5 changes to his Unique items, what would they be? I am looking for specific skills, stats etc that he is lacking on his existing items, things that would make them that much better.

amthua

January 5
       Nova melee slot 1 and range slot 2 uniques
       I am not sure about new ones, but his existing ones will be reviewed and made appropriate.

amthua
       January 5
       Marvel Statues
       As an FYI, the Magneto XM is INSANE. [
      /quote]

Dec
       15:12

New Pet Available - Bamf!

These mysterious but cute little guys are now available to join you in your adventures!
       Read More

Dec
       09:12

15% Bonus G Sale Returns!

Ring in the New Year with some Bonus G, start off 2015 right with a 15% Bonus G Sale!
       Read More

Hello and morning everyone. ok today there's a little more from the dev's from over the week like the punisher's battle van attack and this week patch with the promo code & Doom Saw has stated they are Hiring to the players

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home,Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes

Doomsaw
       2:37PM
      The Van.
       The Van approaches. Frank Is Ready

Doomsaw
       2:38PM

The Van.
       Based on this, but with a modern take on it:

Doomsaw
       2:55PM
       The Van.
       That is actually a great idea! @bwahahahahahahaha said: sigh, now we will raid raids in the ride, hope you will add costumes for van i wanna play pimp my ride here

Heretic

3:14PM
       Any ICP players who actually live in the real world Industry City neighborhood of Brooklyn?

By any chance do we have any players who play the Industry City Patrol who are actually from the real world Industry City neighborhood in Brooklyn?

Doomsaw
       3:25PM
      Hiring More People - Details Within

Hi all, We are adding a couple more game designers to the team as we expand the number of features and content in the game.

Doomsaw
       3:48PM
       Symbiote Wolverine!
       Upcoming new costume! I just have the "t-pose" right now that is done after the base modeling work, but before animations, so no

Doomsaw
       4:14PM
      Symbiote Wolverine!
        @AmDash said: This spring or late winter? Goodness. Late Winter meaning February, Spring meaning March/April. No later than that. As costumes go, it's fairly involved. Not as involved as the new Ghost Rider costume, however...

Ryolnir
       7:29PM

new hulk TC
       Thanks for the feedback all - Hulk obviously wasn't meant to go public just yet and many of his powers are unfinished, but your feedback was great and we're making sure to address as much as we can before he goes public (again) in TC on Friday.

amthua
       January 7
      Insignia Review - Any Updates?

@shadowgank said: before the holidays amthua had said early January .So i would assume soonish The team is working hard o

amthua
       January 7

@holdmyshizzit said: Is it sill scheduled for a January release, or am i pushing my luck with answers? lol We will certainly push for a release as soon as we can get the work done and everything ironed out. Ideally we're looking at January. @Uniclonus said: In the event you remove unattractive affixes, will existing insignias with those affixes totally re-roll, will they get a new affix roll for that one slot, or will they stay as is except with a blank spot? Unattractive affixes that are removed will stay on the existing items, but will no longer be able to roll going forward.

amthua
       January 7

@batmanxsuperman said: What are changes are going to happen with unattractive affixes ? and auras ? like quicksilver, LC, and juggernaut? any hints? Auras that are deemed bad, will most likely be left on the item as flavor. Then an additional effect or effects will be added to the insignia. Example: Insignia of Skip Bayless You and your allies have a 99.9% chance to be completely wrong about anything sports related when you open your mouth, lasts the rest of your life Obviously that aura is terrible. No one likes it. But its very flavorful for Skip. We'd keep that effect, but most likely change it from "you and your allies" to just "you", but we'd also add a new effect, something similar in balance to: You and your allies gain 200 damage rating vs bosses and 150 critical hit rating when you critically hit for 5s So in this case, the Insignia would have a personal effect (the old, bad one) and a new effect (200 dmg rating vs. bosses, 150 crit rating) which is comparable to an O'Grady.

amthua
       January 7

@Nootteryouknow said: amthua Any chance you could sneak in some Hellfire Club insignias? We've already got Emma, Jean, Magneto, Iron Man, and Storm who could use them, and I'm sure we'd see more in the future. Come on, you know Emma deserves to have access to an exclusive class of insignias~ Sneaking in something that isn't scheduled will honestly push the release of this back.

news on Winter soldier

Ryolnir
       4:10PM
      Some questions
       He is physical damage. He will have S.H.I.E.L.D. & Avengers. He will use Vibranium.

Ryolnir
       4:16PM
       Some questions

His alternate costume is his movie costume. He's not quite ready to be fully shown off in-game yet, new gun models and such are on their way for him!

Ryolnir
       4:14PM
       Let's get to it: Who is maining this guy?

Between his powers and his voice over, I think I'm going to be playing him for quite a while.

Ryolnir
       5:38PM
       Q&A for Advance Pack 2
       We will be making an announcement about it soon.

First Patch of 2015! v1.3

COSMIC CHAOS!
      You know what it is. But what you don't know is that now you can...
      Buy Doop Runes from Moondragon!
      Omega, ARMOR, and Cosmic Vendors will always be available in Avengers Tower
      Other than that, mostly bug fixes. Hit the jump for more details!
      Link
      Edit- Looks like chat is messed up. Relog to get your chat back to normal.

Published: 10 January 2015

[/quote]

DON'T FORGET to collect Cosmic Worldstones to
       turn into Moondragon for awesomeitems! (More
      Info...)

Redeem Mystery Code: NEWYEAR
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 1/12/2015)

Bamf! pet is now available to join you
       in your adventures!
      (More Info...)

Everything looks better in black! Check out
       Magneto's new costume.
      (More Info...)

Check out X-23's new X-Force
       costume. (More Info...)

Cosmic Mystery Boxes are back
       for a limited time.
      (More Info...)

Hello and morning everyone. There's a little more from the dev's from over the week like Hulks Review/ rework, they won the award for most improved MMO ARPG, a new costume for venom is out & it's Toxin a pick of the winter soldier's ew forum & movie costume & Dead pool the kid played by Troy B aker as this is his second character that he voiced for this Game the other being Richard Rider AKA nova prime of the new Warrior's Avengers, Guardian's of the Galaxy fame.

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home,Massively ,Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes

Welcome to the Winter Soldier forums!
      1234 Announcement

Also with

The Stream Team: Mayhem in Marvel Heroes' March to Axis

(6 hours ago)
       Super-hero, Video, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

Marvel Heroes has plenty of things planned for 2015; Hulk's review is coming up quick, and Winter Soldier will soon join the lineup. That means Massively's MJ needs to get some time in on her favorites before she's seduced away by even more heroes and villains! And luckily for her, there was a new One-Shot released recently that she can dive into. MJ will be jumping back on either Rogue or Storm to collect some loot during Midtown Madness as well as strike a blow against Hydra in One-Shot: March to Axis. Join us live at 3:00 p.m. for MJ's latest caped crusades.

Date: Monday, January 12th, 2015
      Time: 3:00 p.m. EST

Enjoy our Stream Team video below.
      Continue Reading

Winter is coming....

He'll be on the test center soon that's the movie costume & the costume that inspired it from the comic's on the way (I'm not talkie about the default) the latter of which will be later . he's still due for release in late February

Ryolnir
       January 15

Toxin!

ShadowMagus

True Believer Amazing

January 15

Awesome

He looks glorious. My new costume for Venom, definitely.

Ryolnir
       January 15
       Story mode artists?
       We use Jonboy Meyers, Sean Chen, Ron Lim, Whilce Portacio, Sanford Greene and many others for our Motion Comics. Our cutscenes are Marko Djurdjevic and J. Scott Campbell. I'll get a full list if you'd guys like, I just had it on my desk but gave it over to someone.

Ryolnir
       January 15
      [Official Feedback] Vision
       Please post your official feedback, ideas for powers, mechanics and comic reference you'd like to see used for Vision here!

amthua
       January 15
      [Test Center] Hulk 52 Review Feedback
        @khalidoor said: Some Projectile Deflect would be highly appreciated, and very fitting with his lore (bullets, shells, rockets, grenades, etc bouncing off him). Sorry I wasn't more specific. He gets health on 4 gear slots and a high health roll on his slot 2. Compared to someone like Juggernaut and Venom, he has the exact same health rolls. So I am just wondering where he falls behind.

amthua
       January 15
       [Test Center] Hulk 52 Review Feedback
        @batmanxsuperman said: amthua* I would like to see health stat increase for hulk uniques!!! so he is in par with other tanky heroes !! increase by atleast 1-2k!! thx Can you give me examples of how he lacks behind?

Doomsaw

January 16
       [Official Feedback] Supergroups
        Hi all, One of the things we've scheduled this year is a batch of improvements to Supergroups. We would like to hear your feedback of the top 5-10 things that should be on that priority list? Note that we will definitely be doing supergroup achievements and a more robust "notes" field for guild officers to communicate with the guild, as a definite improvement. Let us know. Take your time. Much appreciated!

Hulk 52!

This weeks patch brings you a few things. Of course we have Omega again. No big changes here except you can get the newly added boss artifacts (Kiss of the Viper, The Dust of Death, and Coat of the Skull) from the Mysterious Blue Omega Box.
      New Team Up added is the Deadpool Kid. You know him as cowboy Deadpool!
      Finally, Hulk's 52 Review is here! He's got a lot of changes such as his new Primary Resource is now... of course.... Anger and he's got a new Ultimate, World Breaker. Tons of changes that will probably take too long to list so click here for the full list.

Link

Published: 16 January 2015

Yay! Login this Saturday (1/17)!!
      I just logged in right now and lo and behold:

That's pretty awesome. Congrats to Gazillion for creating the most improved MMO of 2014!

Published: 16 January 2015

Redeem Mystery Code: TOXIN
       (EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 1/20/2015)

iBoostsand Boost Blowout Bundle
       Available for a Limited Time! (More Info...)

Team upwith a gunslinging mentally
       unstable mercenary, The Deadpool Kid (More Info...)

Learnmore about Hulk's Level 52 Review
       and new available costume. (More Info...)

Check outVenom's new Toxin costume.
       (More Info...)

Hello and good morning to you all, I have a few up dates for you all starting from
      Nullrage 's youtube channel to what the dev's said over the week , to what came out this weekend.

Via: Nullrage's YouTube Channel& Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home,GI,Hub4 Heroes.com , Massively& MMORPG.com
       [/list]
      source:Cowtastrophe, Team-up revamp& Winter Soldier pack
        More coverage:
      Official Site

From my boy Nullrage

2:40

• 11 hours ago

0:32[/list]
        <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mv3vLrbIjXo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mv3vLrbIjXo</a>

• 2 days ago

Troy Baker i
        n his second role for this game as
          0:28

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-fMLYS5lzNw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-fMLYS5lzNw</a>
          Marvel Heroes: Deadpool "The Deadpool Kid" ENHANCED Costume

• 2 days ago
          [/list]

• 2,588 views 3 days ago

[li] 6:39[/li]
            [li]<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uMtI3X_4S64" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uMtI3X_4S64</a>[/li]
            [li]Marvel Heroes: Team-Ups: The Deadpool Kid[/li]
            [li]1,341 views 3 days ago[/li]
            [/list]

5:30
            • <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Xa_tKuR9814" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Xa_tKuR9814</a>
            Marvel Heroes: Team-ups: Spider-Woman

by Nullrage 1,870 views[/list]

Also from the forum

TheDink
             January 16
             Confirmed Next Costume

@Ryolnir said: I'm fairly certain you're using Bianchi's work for reference, right TheDink?

ZOMG! it has been leaked by @Ryolnir himself! yes that is the one! she is still in progress but she will be done hopefully on Monday!

TheDink
             January 16
             Confirmed Next Costume
              @degeldeacuario said: Sue will get her ultimate future foundation costume Actually that may change, that costume may be pushed back as a different one will come out instead. Don't quote me on this as things change almost on a daily basis...lol

Ryolnir
             January 19
             Well Just got my Monthly Game Informer Gaming Magazine and...
             Thanks for posting this! We are super excited!

TheDink
             11:28AM
            New Costume
             @Wizzer: You will be disappointed then. So much hate for Sue's model ~X( I think I will stay away form Sue's forum from now on... The costume is new but the model is the same (same face, hair and body) and was not done by me. Cheers.

Ryolnir
             2:25AM
             WHEN?
              @geronimoooo said: Thrusday? but patch should be on Friday, you know? Nvm, as soon as it hits game, it is gonna be awesome. As usual, Thursday is the intended patch day. Whether or not that slips is up to fate itself. We never, ever set out to patch on Friday.

amthua
             4:35PM
             Captain America Unique Items

@matzegw said: @amthua said: Please make is so that Cap's shield is amazing - it's like his brandmark... Again, this was my original goal. But seeing as how people wanted any hero and basic weapons to be his BIS slot 1...it made me rethink things.

spaceZeroX
             4:34PM
             Gamora's hair
             This is fixed. Will take a few patches releases until it gets into the main game.

Ryolnir
             January 19
             Well Just got my Monthly Game Informer Gaming Magazine and...

Thanks for posting this! We are super excited!

Also with

Report: The Marvel Universe As We Know It Is Coming To An End

gamer culture
            on Jan 20, 2015 at 02:48 PM

Marvel is tearing everything down once Secret Wars begins.
            ... More