Hello everyone & Morning here are the up dates for the week & over all fallowing are two articles & video show case from MMORP.com , @NullRage, hub 4 heroes & MH 2015 it's self
source: ★☆★ THE FUTURE OF MH ★☆★ Starktech Cube bug for Scarlet Witch please read!,Nullrage's YouTube Channel, MMORPG.com, Hub4 Heroes.com& Marvel Heroes 2015
[/list]☯ CAPTAIN AMERICA ☯ World World 2 Era Motorcycle - On 05/26/14 Ryolnir mentioned he wanted to see it in game one day.Hawkeye
- "We haven't done the Avengers airbike yet, that's my dream, to get the aircycle in there." Doctor Doom
- "Doctor Doom's big thing in our game, I can only give a little hint as he's still 'moving through the pipes' as we call it. So the big thing that we wanted to touch on with him: Doctor Doom been many things in comics, and people have a lot of different views of him, and we really wanted to make sure we represent all of those. You may have a laser-shooting, rocket-launching, foot-diving Doctor Doom, from like a lot of different things. Or you may have the full on sorcerer, like in the 80s he was spell slinging all the time, that was all he did, he went to Hell with Doctor Strange and his mom... that was cool, kind of weird, but still cool. And then you also have like a lot of people expect him to be able to bring out Doombots, and use his resources in Latveria.
So that is something we've been trying to represent in all of those, it's a lot of work! And we can confirm he has all three damage types in his kit, but we know that can be kind of bad so there's some pretty cool stuff that goes with that that will make it actually good for you, that you'll want to control. He has some pretty cool new mechanics, it's not as scary as it sounds." Team-Ups
- Number one change is making them viable and less prone to being defeated when brought out - a very requested change - and they will be viable when summoned in almost every mode. You won't have to constantly resummon them, much more interactive than they are now.
"Their skills are going to be changed radically. They will have skill trees very similar to what your characters do. You will be able to unlock these skills and put points into them and customize a build with them, they'll do different actions and stuff, there will be different powers that you see. Their items will actually affect their skills just like you do with your main character, their items will have that ability as well. They'll level up over time. Their leveling up is a little bit weird, it gives you more points to customize them, but they'll always summon at your particular experience level: if you're level 10, they are level 10. Your main hero will guide their level, how buff they are, but then it's modified by their points in the powers and things like that that they have.
That's Team-Up 2.0, that's coming very soon. (That's only two parts of it, there's a lot more.) We can talk more about it, this is the first phase. (Yeah, Phase one.) There's more coming."
Quicksilver coming out "very soon." Archangel X-Force will not
be immediately after Quicksilver.
Spider Gwen's voice actress is Ashley Johnson
, you may know her as Ellie from Last of Us
, Terra from Teen Titans (Go!)
, or Gwen Tennyson from the Ben 10
series, to name but a few recent roles.
Team-Ups will level up faster compared to heroes, and they have plans to make it not as painful (especially for those who own lots of them). People that already own them might get a boost. There's a few different designs for it, "We are going to help you guys out." Danger Room
- "We're working on a new game mode called Danger Room. The way it's going to work is that it is a randomly generated dungeon using a ton of our different tile sets, we're going to add more over time. By dungeon I mean it's a thing you go into, it's not an open zone. The way you get there is to use simulation chips and you use those to generate random affixes. You could go into one - and it's going to be randomly generated - for the Savage Land and all the dinosaurs that you're fighting stun you when it hits you ...that would be terrible and I'd never put it in the game, but that's an example of an affix, and every level would have an affix and you'd keep going. Every floor is different, and I say floor because I'm thinking of it as a dungeon."
"This mode is really for like if you're a person who wants to play Marvel Heroes and have a different experience every time you play, and we give you the opportunity to unlock these different affixes and get better rewards and have a really different experience. Roll the dice, see what happens, see what the Danger Room gives you." Limbo
- "It's like seven phases of crazy different stuff, and I don't want to go into it too much because we're still finishing the last boss for it, who is a denizen of Limbo itself from the comics and he's awesome and I can't say who it is. Don't say who it is, everybody. We're bringing back Limbo and we're going to make it fun this time and not just a source to get the best stuff and ruin your life... just kidding, I'm being really harsh on the old Limbo. It's one of the coolest environments in our game and I'm so excited to see it again." Nextwave
- 10th Anniversary is coming up next year, will there be Nextwave content in MH? "That is my dream" "I guess we need some Nextwave content" Story Mode - "How can I play with my friends? I'm level 60, all my heroes are level 60, how can I play with my friend who is level 1? So the solution to that is we are going to have unified story mode. How it will work is regions are going to have soft level caps, so if you're above that cap your effective level will be set to that map, so all your abilities and gear and etc. will scale down. So you can still have all your saved stuff, all your skills, you'll be a little bit more powerful than those who are the correct level for that zone - not that much - but you'll get to play with your friends.
That opens up a lot of things for us, like we can get rid of our current difficulty modes, which had you play through the story mode three separate times, now you can play through it one single time. What that opens up for the future is scaling difficulty, like different kinds of difficulty modes, more traditional types like things get harder but you get better rewards." Marvel Heroes 2016 - They will rebrand it, but it will be later in the year (last year was too early), around/before the launch of the game in some foreign territories. Costumes for bosses
- Ryolnir has thought up four versions of this pitch, like you fight Green Goblin and it's a chance for Hobgoblin instead and stuff like that. They've talked a lot about it and have interest, maybe after the 52 reviews are done, they will go back and start reviewing more bosses and find time for it. It's just a matter of 'when.'
Ryolnir would also want to see the Wrecking Crew for Hobgoblin, because he always wants to see new bosses in the game, including maybe Nextwave villains some day.
To get to this costume poll & vote.:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/192905/whos-the-next-enhanced-costume/p1
Symbiote GotG Team-Ups
- As with Movie Star-Lord/Rocket and the Groot Team-Up, Drax/Gamora/Groot Team-Ups would switch to match Symbiote Rocket, only after Symbiote versions of those Team-Ups are made first. Angela (and Sif)
- "We've definitely expressed interest and definitely want to do [Angela] in some way. I can easily see her as a team-up for sure, if not a playable hero, for next year. We should do Sif as a team-up... I definitely want to do Angela, she has awesome powers and has two costumes." Nick Fury
- "The 50th anniversary of SHIELD is coming up, are we getting Nick Fury anytime soon?" "I would love to do Nick Fury, there are many designs for him internally. I'm actually recording with Keith David next month, but it's for motion comics and stuff. I would be lying if I didn't tell you I was also recording a playable dialogue, just in case, just in case.... Plus I get to hang out with Keith David which is awesome." Namor - "Why no Namor?" "I have that question about Multiple Man, I have that question about many characters for our game. It's a matter of spacing them out as smartly as possible." Testing heroes/powers
- "The only way you can do that right now is to play through Test Center. Something we've been talking about internally is the ability to try out anything. The design isn't finished yet and there are some technical challenges, but I believe we'll offer that in the future. It's a great idea." Blade Voice Actor - They are looking into Wesley Snipes or Terry Crews, Ryolnir said role will likely be cast by June. Kamala Khan Team-Up/Playable
"I think she would be awesome as both, her powers are awesome. We have Mister Fantastic, obviously, and some people say, "Oh, he would be just like her" but she takes it to a way different level. She can make herself giant, she can do all kinds of stuff and can be more silly and playful. With Mister Fantastic he's this really old school hero, you can't really turn him into a teacup (unless you're Lego Marvel). We are super for that idea, it would be awesome. In general I want to do more new characters,
like new characters in the last 50 years." Competitive aspects
- "Yes. Leaderboards and ladders and stuff are coming very soon."
Next Psylocke costume in Q3. :https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/2465546#Comment_2465546
☯IRON MAN☯ hope you Log in Saturday for the free Mark 43 costume! it should be in your inventory stash or your left area to your window when you press purple exclamation mark
☯JEAN GREY☯ New X-Men - Update 05/01/15 ETA: July. Earlier this year it was stated it would be the next costume and there may also be more than one version.☯QUICKSILVER CLASSIC☯
04/03/15 Doomsaw believes he will be the first team up launched in the team up pack.
03/07/15 ETA: He will ship around the Avengers 2 movie.
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
dev's MH 2015 just released it content this week for Age of Ultron with a free costume of Iron man to day when you log in
are the video show case of the characters from the movie & added new costumes with the debute of vision
1:16:50 [/list] https://www.youtube.com/v/RI0DM071CAU Ultron Mode Testing - Uncut, Unfiltered, UNLEASHED!