Author Topic: [Community Leaderboard] Mario Golf: World Tour - Stroke Play - Deraldin wins!  (Read 1878 times)

zombyteer

• A Grade - Promoted member
  • A grade - Good

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our final round coverage of the Arc Open here high up in the picturesque mountains on Yoshi Island. The sun is beginning to peak through the clouds, for what should be a beautiful day of golf as the first group of players are just about ready to tee off. We should have an exciting finish in store. Lets get to the action.

Tournament code: 26-5257-1832-2324 // Format: Stroke Play // End Date: June 20th 9PM PST
Course: Mountain // Holes: 18 // Tees: Tournament // Wind: Normal // Characters: No Miis // Items: None
Prize: Steam key (if there is a tie for first, winner to be chosen at random)

Entries will be submitted in the game itself. Thus, standings will be determined by the final leaderboard once time expires and no picture proof is required.

For anyone that is unfamiliar with how to join private tournaments in Mario Golf: World Tour:
From the main menu, select Mario Golf. Select Tournaments. Select Private Tournament. Select "Search by code" and enter code above.

GOOD LUCK!
« Last Edit: June 21, 08:45 AM by zombyteer »

Deraldin

• A grade - Good
What?! No Miis?! Boo!

>_>

<_<

zombyteer

• A grade - Good
Little over two days to go...

T1. Deraldin        -13
T1. zombyteer    -13
3. kryptozone     -1

Deraldin

• A grade - Good
Little over two days to go...

1. Deraldin -18
2. zombyteer -13
3. kryptozone -1

Updated that for you.

Sadly I squandered my hole in one.

zombyteer

• A grade - Good
Deraldin wins! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Check your messages. Something about the back 9 always screwed me over. So many pars. So many hopes crushed.

Final standings:

1. Deraldin...........-18
2. zombyteer.......-14
3. Kryptozone......-1

Deraldin

• A grade - Good
Yeah, I always did worse on the back nine than on the front. My -18 round had -11 on the front thanks to an eagle on 1 and a hole in one on 6, but only a -7 on the back half with par on 10 and 11. I really wish I'd paid more attention to where I was aiming for that hole in one on 6 so I could try it again. :D

I hate putting in the rain.