Author Topic: [Community Leaderboard] Catlateral Damage - High Score - a cat wins!  (Read 1992 times)

zombyteer

• A Grade - Promoted member
  • A grade - Good

Who wants to be a cat? You want to be a cat! Of course you do! They're so cute and cuddly and oh so destructive! That $500 table you just bought? It makes an awfully fine scratching post dont you think? Well. Time to turn the tables. Time to become the one damaging and destroying things rather than the victim.

Goal: Highest score in 'Bedroom 2'
Prize: Steam key.
End Date: Sunday August 17 9PM PST

Catlateral damage demo is free to play online and can be found here.

Rules:
(1) In the event of a tie, a winner will be chosen at random.
(2) [wee. experimental rule] Any entry within the last 20 minutes of the leaderboard that results in a new member taking the lead, will result in the leaderboard being extended 10 minutes. Same holds true for any period(s) of extended time. Any lead change within a 10 minute period of extended time will result in another 10 minute extension. However, more than 1 lead change will only result in one extension. For example, if the lead changes 3 times within the last 20, leaderboard will only be extended 10 minutes. Not 30.
« Last Edit: August 18, 08:46 AM by zombyteer »

bellthecat

• A grade - Good

Kryptozone

• A grade - Good

bellthecat

• A grade - Good

zombyteer

• A grade - Good
I shall take my paltry score and be on my merry way thank you very much.

zombyteer

• A grade - Good
...and the winner is...a cat? Fascinating! I must jot this down in my research notes. Most fascinating indeed!
(Congratulations to bellthecat! PM should be sent shortly.)

NuTr1X

• A grade - Good
When I saw this, I knew bell would crush it. Nice work, kitty.
« Last Edit: August 21, 03:07 AM by NuTr1X »