Name
Password
Login
or Register
ALERTS CLOSE
Click to go to your inbox
About Hub Reviews Previews Tests Challenges Leagues Library Arc TV Forum

Author Topic: Saturday Night Showdown | Saturday 7:30 PM PST | Killing Floor 2  (Read 38037 times)

Saturday Night Showdown? "Isn't that like Fragnight Friday?" you may ask. Woah, nailed it! Saturday Night Showdown is a game night dedicated to reking it either competitively or cooperatively. Fragnight was restricted more to action manshoots (imagine my reaction when I found out 100% Orange Juice wasn't a first-person juicer!) A showdown though? Hell, anything can be a showdown.
First person shooters? Duh. Grand strategy? Sure! Sports games? Of course! Rhythm games? Definitely! Simulators? Bet on it!

Just like Fragnight, there'll be a new game every week. If you have a suggestion, fire away!
You should add me on Steam, but be sure to join the Arcademy Steam Group before you do.

Unless we're playing on the PS4, we'll usually use Retroid's Mumble channel. Mumble is a voice communications program. To connect to the Mumble channel, start up Mumble, click "Add New". Under label you should put "Arcademy", thief.bitroid.com as the address, 64738 as the port, and whatever your Arc username is under username. Be sure to set up a push-to-talk key during the initial setup! Even if you don't plan on talking, it's a good idea to hop in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week on Saturday Night Showdown:
We'll be fucking up some Bad Ratz zedz, sharks, and otaku each other(?) in Killing Floor 2!
And as always, kill Hitler hop on mumble.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<a href="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=animefreek" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=animefreek</a>

That pretty much describes what happened last night.

It's time for racism!

Add DJYouhei on uPlay
NEVERMIND UBISOFT SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS WITHOUT NOTICE LOL

Welp, that's SNS this week. Really wish Ubisoft would've gave some prior notification about the beta end date. Something something typical Ubisoft. Neotokyo was fun though, if only we were prepared for it.

As a heads up, the Ship is no longer $1 on bundlestars. However, many of us in chat have gift copies so if you need one so just hop on by.

HA HA, TIME FOR MURDER MYSTERY PARTY!
Connect to the mumble for death threats!
You'll need to directly join us via the console. To do this, go the "Engine Room" > Keyboard > Advanced > Enable Developer Console
After doing that, copy and paste: connect 205.251.138.227:27016

That's all the homicide for tonight, thanks for watching and participating in a brutal, realistic murder simulator.

HA HA, (ALMOST) TIME FOR SPACE MYSTERY MURDER PARTY!

Make sure you've got the latest updates for Destiny.

Add TheAnimefreek on PSN, join the live chat for details (in case we need to make two parties).

It's time for dumbness!

ahhh so it is you guys from Arc. Always see nutrix and larryd in party chats with familiar looking name.

It's time for dumbness!

It's ALWAYS time for dumbness.

Ha ha, it's time for Reacharounds!

Ha ha, it's time for bails!

Driveclub!

Driveclub!

The fact that this is out soon and I don't have a PS4 right now is moderately frustrating. SOON.

Big SNS this week!

Since Steam is having a special free weekend event, why don't we have one too?
We'll start off with Blade Symphony at 3:00, Payday the Heist (currently free to own permanently if you download it) at 4:00, Grid 2 at 5:00, and we'll finish the evening with Killing Floor at 6:00.

Steam free weekend went all in, nice! I should see which of those I can actually play. Blade Symphony in particular would be awesome to try finally.

It's showtime!

Hop in IRC and the mumble.

TIME FOR SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

That time of the week again.

Follow me via Steam!

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

That Jerk came from the MOON!

Ha ha, it's time for freedom!

Sanik? Sounds familiar. Almost like if there was a game night for it.

Slight delay over, TIME TO FIGHT METAHUMAN PONCHOS.

GOTTA GO FAST

Hop in the mumble.

TRIPLE X RATED STREAM

dongs
If you want to see the custom heads, download and extract the zip inside of Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount Your Friends\custom_heads

http://puu.sh/dM4d9/45116c0520.zip

Hop in mumble

We will be playing Awesomenauts this week. Add me on Steam (ID: zombyteer) if you would like to join.

Time to play Mario Kart blindfolded!

Time for FUCKING RED SHEL- FUCKING LIGHTNI- FUCKING BLUE SHE- FUC-
more mario kart

time to punish things

GO FAST SHOOT THINGS M79 BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP GO FAST CONQUER EUROPE AND THE MEDITERRANEAN

We'll be on Mumble tonight.

DAILY REMINDER BLUE SHELLS AND LIGHTNING ARE THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL

This would've been way better if not for constant connection drops on this end. Might be reason to pick up an ethernet adaptor eventually. Still, the few matches played were fun!

Sorry guys I had to do OT at work this weekend :(

Haha, it's time to take over London as the Cree!

Hop on mumble.

Ha ha, time for Lag: The Game!

That's strange, I haven't seen anything funny.

Haha, it's time for heists!

Time for even more heisting and downloading 1GB updates!