Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Unity Launch Party  (Read 1889 times)

mhee123

• A grade - Good
Assassin's Creed Unity Launch Party
« on: November 04, 10:22 AM »
At Wednesday November 5th, Ubisoft Canada and Xbox Canada will be having a launch event for Assassin's Creed Unity at the Liberty Grand. Everyone is welcome, but I thought we might as well have a small hangout for the Arcademy folks. If you want to say hi and hang out around with us, just find these pretty faces down below. Also going to the IRC before the event starts would be cool.

On Top: Larryd85
On Bottom: Mhee123
« Last Edit: November 04, 10:27 AM by mhee123 »

ChicoQuente

• A grade - Good
Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Launch Party
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 03:20 PM »
I wish I could have made it out to this. How was the event? Any good swag? I still wish I'd snagged one of those AC Messenger bags at the AC3 event!

larryd85

• A grade - Good
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 06:17 PM »
no free swag, but they were selling t-shirts for $19.99 (which seems kinda pricey to me for promoting their game for them :P)

mhee123

• A grade - Good
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 04:41 PM »
Sorry it's taken so long to write about the party.

Never been to Liberty Grand, but I was just a gasp to the new venue. From last year with Sony/Ubisoft sponsoring the harbour bar from last year, this was a huge upgrade. Microsoft and Ubisoft paid big bucks to bring this banquet hall to a victorian setting fit for a king. I'm not kidding you, they treated everyone like they were royalty. Everyone who came were treated with music, food, and drink! Quartetto Gelato was the band and they were magnificent. A very unique take to music compared to the constant wub-wub music from every single other public gaming event. Ubisoft always manages to bring a unique music to each event in my opinion (I'm talking to you Nintendo... 4 hours of the smash theme!) I didn't expect food to the table, but the banquet brought their A++ Game to the table. Lamb, Chicken, Sliders and Chinese Noodles. When I think of the French Revolution... I think of Chinese Food from now on! VIVA LE GENERAL TSO!

Oh DAMN! I have class. brb Life. Will finish comment :V
« Last Edit: November 16, 09:47 PM by mhee123 »