Name
Password
Login
or Register
ALERTS CLOSE
Click to go to your inbox
About Hub Reviews Previews Tests Challenges Leagues Library Arc TV Forum

Author Topic: NewLegend of Zelda:Nintendo details E3 2016 plans,Presentation for partentes too  (Read 6731 times)

Hello & Morning Every one. Nintendo put up it's first gameplay footage of the next Legend of Zelda game for Wii U during The Game Awards in Las Vegas.
 The upcoming Zelda game will feature a large open-world. In the video, you’ll see Link high-up on a mountain, before jumping off and gliding down, & proceeding to ride on his horse.

source: thegameawards youtube

Additionally, Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed that the new Star Fox game for Wii U will release before The Legend of Zelda next year.
 Watch the video below.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ypR03D1nISA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ypR03D1nISA</a>

Not much to take away but what we do see looks good.

Hellow every  & happy holidays   here a new video interview
 via: Gamespot
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dUkU6O4p7Lw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dUkU6O4p7Lw</a>

In an interview with iJustine (Via , Gamespot), Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto shared a few tidbits on how the world for The Legend of Zelda on Wii U is being designed.

“With the Zelda games, what we’ve always done is, we’ve always tried to make them a game where you enter this big world of Hyrule, and there’s a lot to explore and discover; but because of the hardware limitations, what we always had to do was segment off each area and piece those segments together in a way that made them feel like a big world,” Miyamoto said, while discussing the size of the world in the new game.

He continued, “But now with the hardware capabilities of Wii U, what we did was, we first started by saying, ‘well, let’s see what we can do if we take an entire world the size of the world from Twilight Princess and just try to make that as one area on the game.’”

It should be noted that the Zelda game for Wii U is still in development, so the final game may not necessarily feature a single area the size of the entire Twilight Princess map. A lot could change over the next few months. That said, it is safe to assume that the game will feature a large world, especially in light of Miyamoto’s next quote.

“There may even be times where you forget what your goal is because you’re doing other things on the side,” Miyamoto said. “There may be times when you go into one big long dungeon, or there may be times when you’re headed to a dungeon and you’re doing other things along the side.”

“But what we’re trying to do is design it in a way that you don’t necessarily have to sit down and play it for a super long time, but kind of more matched to today’s lifestyle, where you can think for a little bit and say, ‘oh, I just want to play for a little bit today and do this one thing,’ and get that done and take a break.”

Hello & evening everyone     here's news about a  limited  edition of "Majora's mask" coming to North America  ad more talk o Zelda Wii U

source: Siliconera:The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3DSiliconera:The Legend of Zelda Wii U

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Limited Edition Announced. January 6, 2015 . 5:11am

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D will get a limited edition bundle that comes with a Skull Kid figurine.

Also with

The Legend of Zelda For Wii U Is Picking Ideas Up From Hyrule Warriors. January 6, 2015 . 8:59am

Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma talks about what elements of Hyrule Warriors he would like to adopt for The Legend of Zelda on Wii U.

The game itself looks awesome, and I'm curious to play it.

The controller looks awkward as hell, even the demonstrator doesn't really seem to handle it well when using the tablet to look around with freelook. ???

The game itself looks awesome, and I'm curious to play it.

The controller looks awkward as hell, even the demonstrator doesn't really seem to handle it well when using the tablet to look around with freelook. ???

Well it's still early development wise.   but it's also possible they will do what the did for bayoetta 2 and smash bro's allow the option of alternative controllers like the pro or cube like controllers Examples:

Super Mario Bros. Controllers Have Turbo So Smash Bros. Players Can Spam Fireballs. October 20, 2014 . 1:15am

Hori is making two Super Mario Bros. controllers just in time for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. These look like GameCube controllers, but they plug into a Wii remote controller.

Pikachu Gets His Own Controller For Smash Bros for Wii U. November 12, 2014 . 1:28pm

Similar to the Super Mario Bros. controllers, the Pikachu one looks like a GameCube controller, but it plugs into a Wii Remote.

And lastly These

More of those officially licensed PDP controllers.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/more_pdp_gamecube_style_wired_fight_pads_pay_homage_to_donkey_kong_link_samus_and_wario

I know the HORI ones are fairly dependable

Morning  everyone.   Here's the latest on the  Majora's mask detail's  since the stream 

source: Siliconera:The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3DS, GI&Gematsu

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Will Make It Easier To Track Quests
. January 13, 2015 . 11:01am

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D will have an improved Bomber’s Notebook says series producer Eiji Aonuma.

Tingle And Young Link Coming To Hyrule Warriors
. January 14, 2015 . 6:21am

Tingle and Young Link are coming to Hyrule Warriors as downloadable content.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Coming Feb. 13th With Special New 3DS XL. January 14, 2015 . 6:56am

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D will launch on February 13th.

Ebay Prices Soaring For Newly Announced Majora’s Mask New 3DS XL

News
 on Jan 14, 2015 at 11:38 AM

A limited version of new hardware is a recipe for exploding gray market prices.
... More

Also with

Top, 3DS
 The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D release date set

Published 4 hours ago. 20 comments.

Here’s What Else Is In Hyrule Warriors’ Majora’s Mask DLC Pack. January 16, 2015 . 5:02am
 Young Link needs both hands to swing his sword around; however, once he puts on the Fierce Deity’s Mask, it’s a whole other story.

Wii U
 Hyrule Warriors ‘Majora’s Mask Pack’ DLC fully detailed

Published 9 hours ago. 27 comments.

Hello everyone, I hope your have a great weekend there is some sad news  for those expected  The Legend of Zelda' Wii U version this year.

source: Nintendo's Miiverse website.

The Legend of Zelda' Wii U version pushed back til 2016

The Nintendo developed Legend of Zelda game which was being made specially for Wii U is no longer due out in 2015, producer Eiji Aonuma announced in a video (embedded after the break) today. "I must apologize to you all that were expecting the game by year's end, but we are no longer making a 2015 release our number one priority," Aonuma says. "Instead, our priority is to make it the most complete and ultimate Zelda game. I hope to use the added time to make The Legend of Zelda for Wii U into a game that will reward you for your patience, so thank you for your continued support."

They have since reiterated the 2015 launch window at The Game Award in December, the Zelda Wii U development team has discovered even more possibilities to add to the game's open world, Aonuma says. He continues:

As we have worked to turn these possibilities into reality, new ideas have continued to spring forth, and it now feels like we have the potential to create something that exceeds even my own expectations. As I have watched our development team progress, I have come to think that rather than work with meeting a specific schedule as our main objective, and releasing a game that reflects only what we can create within that scheduled time, I feel strongly that our focus should be to bring all these ideas to life in a way that will make The Legend of Zelda on Wii U the best game it can possibly be.

Nintendo has also revealed the Wii U version of The Legend of Zelda in June 2014, during E3, and even then Aonuma promised "new opportunities" never before seen in the franchise's rich history. During the Game Awards demo in December, Aonuma & the original Zelda designer Shigeru Miyamoto showed off an expansive open world and some fresh combat tricks, including the protagonist, Link, leaping from the back of his steed, Epona, and engaging in some slow-motion archery.

They also won't show it at E3 this year which was confirmed via Miiverse. He states:

As I said in the video, we would like to take this time so we can bring you a very special experience, by making the ultimate Zelda game. Since we’d like to focus on developing the game we’ve decided to not show the game at this year’s E3. Thank you for your continued support, and I hope you’ll look forward to the game!

I wouldn't call it sad news. They can take as long as they want, as far as I'm concerned. Getting a good game is more important to me than getting a game soon.

I wouldn't call it sad news. They can take as long as they want, as far as I'm concerned. Getting a good game is more important to me than getting a game soon.

alot of other gamers of late show other wise examples:

Re: Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 2 #727

LibidoLoca

Sensually Delicious

Burn HIM!

Re: Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 2
 -VisionsVision-

Side-Kick

I guess I was right....

Sad but expected.

From: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=484509&page=30

when extra delays or first at times happen peeps have been voicing this of late . it usually mean a good thing if they are indeed using this time to make the game better. but that also isn't always the case with every studio. like with Sega the omega protocol game & others Nintendo is different as they likely are.

knew it would be 2017

source: Gematsu

Wii U, NX
New The Legend of Zelda coming to NX and Wii U, delayed to 2017

Published 56 mins ago. 49 comments.
Both versions planned for simultaneous release.

Nintendo’s new The Legend of Zelda game previously announced for Wii U will also ship for its new platform, code-named NX, the company announced. Both are planned for a simultaneous release in 2017.
The company also shared new artwork from the game, pictured above.
The Legend of Zelda was previously scheduled for a Wii U-only release in 2016. Nintendo cites “further quality improvements” for the delay.
NX is due out for a global release in March 2017.

The new The Legend of Zelda will be the focus of Nintendo’s presence at E3 in Los Angeles in June.

The Wii U version will be the only playable game Nintendo brings to the show floor.
Read More
NX, Wii U, Delays, Nintendo, Release Dates, The Legend of Zelda Wii U

source: Gematsu

Wii U
Nintendo details E3 2016 plans

Published 5 hours ago. 98 comments.
It's all about The Legend of Zelda.

Nintendo has detailed its plans for E3 2016. And it’s all about The Legend of Zelda.
A day-long live stream of The Legend of Zelda, which starts at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 14, seems to have replaced Nintendo’s usual Digital Event, which is usually held during the same time slot.
Get the full rundown below.
Nintendo Treehouse: Live
Nintendo’s kickoff to E3 2016 begins at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. PT on Tuesday, June 14, when Nintendo of America president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime introduces “Nintendo Treehouse: Live,” which will be dedicated to a day of live-streamed gameplay from The Legend of Zelda. This will be the world’s first in-depth look at the game, which will also include commentaries by Nintendo developers. This will be available on Twitch, YouTube, and at Nintendo’s E3 website.
E3 Booth
The newest game in The Legend of Zelda franchise will be playable on Wii U for the first time ever at the expo. It will be the only playable game in Nintendo’s booth via extended demos.
Series Producer Eiji Aonuma has said that this new installment in The Legend of Zelda franchise will be a clean break from the conventions of previous games, removing boundaries that forced players to follow a set path and introducing new gameplay that has not been experienced in previous games in the series.
Win a Trip to E3
One lucky fan and a companion will be flown to Los Angeles to enjoy The Legend of Zelda person and be among the first to play the game on the show floor.
Between now and May 10, Nintendo is offering a sweepstakes on Twitter for a chance to win a trip for two to E3 to play the game. Anyone who tweets @NintendoAmerica a note about what The Legend of Zelda series means to them while using the hashtags #MyZeldaLegend and #NintendoSweepstakes will be entered for a chance to win.
Fans can share messages about their favorite games, characters or memories of the franchise. Nintendo will select a winner at random. The prize package includes airfare for two, a hotel stay, tickets to E3, a $500 prepaid VISA debit card. For all the details about the sweepstakes, visit Nintendo’s E3 website.Read More
Wii U, E3 2016, Nintendo, The Legend of Zelda WiiU

Added this morning
source
Siliconera

Nintendo Will Host A Presentation For Business Partners At E3 2016
. May 6, 2016 . 1:00am

Nintendo said that this year they’re mostly going to focus on the new Legend of Zelda game, but they also revealed that they’re hosting a business partners presentation at this year’s E3.

Start a discussion! Read >
Nintendo said that this year they’re mostly going to focus on the new Legend of Zelda game, but they also revealed that they’re hosting a business partners presentation at this year’s E3. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]According to the company’s memo, “Nintendo will have an exclusive E3 presentation for our business partners that will showcase key launches and programs through Holiday 2016.”
The presentation will take place on June 13, from 9:00am through 10:00am PT. Since this is a presentation for business partners, we probably won’t hear much about it, but it’s an event that Nintendo has been continuing on from the past.
Read more stories about Nintendo & Nintendo 3DS & Wii U & Nintendo NX on Siliconera.