Author Topic: Arcademy is ceasing operations - Open Q&A  (Read 17212 times)

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
Arcademy is ceasing operations - Open Q&A
« on: February 25, 10:44 PM »
Hello, everyone.

Cutting straight to the point - Arcademy, as a site, has ceased operations. We will no longer be updating the site (and haven't for a long ass time now). The forums will remain operational, and this ride has come to an end.

No idea on the amount of interest, but J and I will be holding a casual Q&A in this thread, which we will begin answering on March 5th, 2016, and going until it seems like people are sated.

We will answer almost anything, basically everything but legal sensitive stuff, but we also reserve the right to simply not answer some questions, although efforts will be made to answer where possible. Kayfabe and characters are over; you can ask questions about Tsilon as well.

Your registrations will not carry forward to any other site, nor stats.

Thank you for your support and participation in the Tsilon days and the Arc launch days. I think we've had a pretty cool community, and would like to see you all stay together in some fashion as we move on to future projects. Come chat on IRC @ #arcademy on IRC!

edit: for those of you that were only on tsilon and didn't come back here

Polatron was Mister J.
I was Mister F.
G hasn't posted in here yet.
« Last Edit: March 03, 04:25 PM by FyreWulff »

Animefreek

• A Grade - Promoted member
  • A grade - Good
Re: Arcademy Q&A - March 5th, 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 11:10 PM »
Are you on the list?

When is my TF2 league?
« Last Edit: February 26, 12:15 AM by Animefreek »

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 11:55 AM »
Are you on the list?

I was, now I'm not

When is my TF2 league?

rip

we're also already answering stuff in IRC, seems people prefer to do it that way

Worf

• A grade - Good
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 03:13 AM »
So what happens to the community?

What are your plans for the future?

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
Re: Arcademy is ceasing operations - Q&A March 5th, 2016
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 12:21 PM »

Would love for everyone to stick together. For legal reasons, though, we can't carry any registrations or data forward from Arcademy. We'll make it clear as much as possible where we go. In the meantime, Arcademy Forums will remain up for the forseeable future, including the EPN forums we are hosting - but the Arcademy domain is not slated to stay up forever at this point - it's paid out of pocket, and eventually the software here will fall far enough behind it'd be a security risk to keep it running. There will be plenty of warning before anything gets turned off, though.

J, G, and I have a new project (unrelated to anything Tsilon and Arcademy did) in the works. Due to legal reasons, we will not be putting out anything new under the Arcademy name or technology.

edit: to clarify, there is absolutely zero bad blood, and zero conflict with anyone involved with Arcademy - it's just a boring legal thing.
« Last Edit: February 27, 12:28 PM by FyreWulff »

Worf

• A grade - Good
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 04:06 AM »
So what was the grand vision for tsilon at the time? We saw the cryptic videos and images, the really, really hard entry quiz (what was up with that?), etc?

What was the inspiration behind that?

Will we be invited to the new thing?

tele_viper

• A grade - Good
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 01:17 PM »
Can you tell us a little bit about the set-up and execution of Tsilon? I'd love to hear a bit about your relationship with Future Shop, like how it started and how it ended (generally, of course. I know these are the sorts of things you can't get in to too much detail with).

tele_viper

• A grade - Good
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 01:19 PM »
Maybe post something on the Arcademy PS4 and Steam group too, for those that don't get here to the site very often and might like to participate in the Q&A?

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 10:26 PM »
I will try to add my answers tomorrow night

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 05:05 PM »
So what was the grand vision for tsilon at the time? We saw the cryptic videos and images, the really, really hard entry quiz (what was up with that?), etc?

At the base level, it was to make a fun interactive site for a retailer that actually had 1) persistence and 2) responded to it's community and adapted. On my side, I was tired of all those ARGs and stuff that maybe got done real fast but were never mentioned again or were put up, drained of all their rewards but never tried to fight botters/etc. I liked the idea of having an ARG/community where we'd watch it and add features as we went, and also reward actual gaming skill at all levels.

What was the inspiration behind that?

Multiple people in the project brought their own inspirations, I'll let them post about it if they feel like. From my end, I wanted to make a newer version of Fire Team Zulu, a Halo challenges site where people could compete. I would write up the challenges, put a little backstory on them and post it up. You can see the last version before Tsilon took over my life here:

http://arcademy.net/legacy/fireteamzulu/

To boil it down, someone at FS was shown FTZ and said "I want that", which was a surprise to me since I didn't know people liked FTZ that much. Bungie even linked to it. Cool times.

yes

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 05:17 PM »
Can you tell us a little bit about the set-up and execution of Tsilon? I'd love to hear a bit about your relationship with Future Shop, like how it started and how it ended (generally, of course. I know these are the sorts of things you can't get in to too much detail with).

Tsilon's first version was based off some stuff from Fire Team Zulu, with the frontend and javascript done by J. I'm basically 99% backend. While multiple people were involved, J and I did most of the content - cryptocodes, challenges, quiz entry, and so on with G being a big help with community and other things. FS had some ideas and they liked what they saw from us. Of course, their goal was to engage customers and entice gamers to want to preorder the games at their store. From our end, the FS partnership got us eyes on the characters, concept and so on. I was happy that I could have a version of Fire Team Zulu with consistent ability to have prizes. I also wanted to see gamers rewarded for their skill in games, and try and have a more fun and happy place for people to hang out at.

All the perks and so on were due to the partnership with FS. Interestingly, we were not on AWS because the agreement meant Amazon was direct competitor, but they gave us Steam codes to give away... don't ask.

Tsilon was built week to week, and often day to day. What you saw on the site was our live working copy, with the only failsafe being backups every hour that I made of the code to upload reversions. We were often building the track four feet in front of the train as it was going at full speed down the track. When perks went live, the perks code was only finished 3 hours before. The quiz was the worst part, ancient code and it trashed the hosting we started out on, so we had to upgrade hosting. The Quiz was supposed to start getting sponsored categories like movie and game tie-ins, but we never got to the point where they started showing up.

I was surprised people consumed all the quiz content so fast. Unfortunately, the quiz tech was very fragile so it barely got updated after it's initial launch. I was planning on rebooting the entire quiz engine so it could get regular updates.. and then the site had to be shut down.

Tsilon began with a handshake and a partnership and ended with lawyers and a settlement. Tsilon performed well for FS and we got an awesome community out of it. It was neat hearing how much certain developers loved it. Ubisoft almost had references to Tsilon in multiple games, and Microsoft apparently liked it enough that we almost had a Tsilon/GList emblem in Halo 4, but it was too late at that point to get it in.

To anyone from the Halo community reading this, this is why I had like, 5000 360 Halo theme codes and gold months :V
« Last Edit: March 01, 11:14 PM by FyreWulff »

Godzilla

• A grade - Good
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 05:45 PM »
Now that we mostly know the grand plan of Tsilon, what was (or supposed to be) the grand plan for Arcademy? This site was definitely less cryptic and more new user friendly than Tsilon. Also, is there anything you wish could have been done here, but was never realized?

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 05:58 PM »
Are you on the list?

The deli lady said she'd call my number.

When is my TF2 league?

When does TF3 launch?

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 06:00 PM »
I'll answer questions as well, starting tonight or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 01, 06:26 PM by Polatron »

Worf

• A grade - Good
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 01:23 AM »
Are you able to describe anything that led up to the shutdown of Tsilon? You said it went well for FS and all the associated partners, so something obviously happened. I'm aware you probably can't say anything, but did it have anything to do with RFD'ers and bots in the end?

krae_man

• A grade - Good
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 07:48 AM »
Oh man that Ubisoft AC3 launch party was awesome.

I remember someone screwed up and Fuzzy wasn't on the list somehow and Ubi let him in anyway and gave him the press bribe swag.

Better to let some random person in and give them free stuff then risk turning away a reviewer and have them trash your game for not giving letting them in. :lol

Blast from the past:

MK Vita Tournament(July 2012)

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 09:01 AM »
Are you able to describe anything that led up to the shutdown of Tsilon? You said it went well for FS and all the associated partners, so something obviously happened. I'm aware you probably can't say anything, but did it have anything to do with RFD'ers and bots in the end?

RFD and bots had nothing to do with it. I was keeping an eye on RFD. Bots were known and fought against (someone even made a custom bot to answer most of the quiz questions correctly!) and had no impact on the partnership. There was that one botter that managed to get a bunch of codes, which is why I dumped them all onto the forum to the public - we had no way of cancelling XB/PS codes (only FS coupon codes) so I figured it was better to let gamers have a chance at those codes and kill the botter's ability to resell them.

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 09:14 AM »

I remember someone screwed up and Fuzzy wasn't on the list somehow and Ubi let him in anyway and gave him the press bribe swag.

Better to let some random person in and give them free stuff then risk turning away a reviewer and have them trash your game for not giving letting them in. :lol

Events could have definitely been run better.. a lot of them had last minute staff changes or decision changes and J or G'd have to recover quickly or just roll with it.

Fun fact: For the PAX Glist meetup, one of us was going to show up as a regular Glist user and try to sneak Glist stickers/notes under the plates or something. And then we were going to have a courier deliver mail to you specifically, which would have been the picture of Scott Hall in a frame with a note from the Misters in the back and a code for the group to use.

krae_man

• A grade - Good
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 10:36 AM »
Did you say something about the Scott Hall picture before? That sounds familiar.

Shame that PAX meetup never happened.

Animefreek

• A grade - Good
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 09:24 PM »
just gonna bump this to the top

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 10:04 PM »
Did you say something about the Scott Hall picture before? That sounds familiar.

yeah, i probably did
just gonna bump this to the top

lol, because people have linked to this thread from other places, the spambots care about us again. I'll clean it up.

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 10:07 PM »

Fyre was correct above, RFDers had no influence on the Old World's ultimate fate. Early on it was fun to watch RFD react to what was being offered, predict and gauge trends for what would catch interest over there (and in a few other notable communities which were actively following the project), and see how everyone went about obtaining the various perks. Some of the habits (grinding, key sharing, botting, multiple accounts, etc) were taken into account and an enjoyable challenge to address. Only on a few occasions did they cause real issues, notably with the Jimmy multiple account racket used with a quiz bot to obtain Crysis codes. Otherwise, we knew what to expect and had fun watching the madness unfold when it did.

EDIT: Actually, I can say one fact about the closure of Old World given the above info. It had nothing to do with the project itself, or its performance.
« Last Edit: March 02, 11:28 PM by Polatron »

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 10:14 PM »

For what it's worth, I showed up at PAX prime in 2012 wearing a gas mask and suit for GL. It creeped out a bunch of people, but also exposed people to Canabalt who'd never played (live competition on my iPad for anyone who wanted to throw down) and allowed us to give out a whole mess of games in person. Fyre and I have always loved giving out prizes, even when running projects unfunded and broke, so it was a fun afternoon.

The gas mask is still hanging in my closet.

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 11:17 PM »

Events could have definitely been run better.. a lot of them had last minute staff changes or decision changes and J or G'd have to recover quickly or just roll with it.

Fleshing out a few details to give an idea how last minute some event swerves were:

Mortal Kombat Vita tournaments: If you wondered why these events were Mortal Kombat, it's because all preparations leading up to the event were for a Resistance: Burning Skies tournament event and that game doesn't have an offline multiplayer option. We responded to this by acquiring Telus WiFi hotspots for the venues (which arrived a couple days beforehand), and I got everyone to grab all MK copies available (in store), including our personal copies as a backup if Resistance didn't work because it was way too unreliable under those circumstances. Sure enough, the hotspots didn't work at the venues, so MK it was.

I also didn't receive sunglasses for the event until the ride over. The guy who picked them up was a thumbs up dude.

Halo 4 EXP event: For anyone who attended this, you probably noticed something was up. In the weeks leading up to the event, I created all the game types for each tournament round that would be played in Halo 4, settings, and I believe Fyre forged a map for the event as well. I personally timed everything for 15 minute rounds, including loading times, recording scores, announcements and other busywork between rounds. There was also a retro game live leader board planned where everyone who was eliminated from competition would earn one credit to try their hand at a high score in a retro game of our choice. The event was planned for 2 hours of game time, 1 hour of overlap, and 1 hour of mingling/setup before and after for a total of around four hours leading into open bar hours. Everything was well oiled and ready. Before attendees were let in, we setup the Xbox 360s (with a Microsoft rep's help, which was awesome!), loaded in the game types and maps to make sure everything was ready, created gamertags for each console so that no online issues or login problems would plague the event, and knew exactly where to check for stats in case they were needed. All ready to go!

Immediately before the event, AFTER attendees had entered, I was told to relax, sit back and enjoy the event because other people would be taking care of the proceedings. Those who took the administrative reigns are great people and I'd stick up for them to this day, but they had no idea what the round timing was, what exactly they were monitoring for scores, how to advance and setup for the next games, and how to move attendees around to advance the rounds, because they hadn't been planning those aspects. They didn't have long to be taught either, so it was like student drivers in a Nascar race. Sure enough, the tight timing for the event got spread out, and after two rounds of play they came to me and said they had to jump to the final round and end the tournament because there were only two hours, and it had to be done with a half hour to spare. In the end, more than half of the event's content was cut, and while it was still a fun time that people enjoyed, it was sad to see so much tumble to the wayside because of last minute swerves.

For those who were at the event, Mister A revealed himself at one point. He wasn't supposed to reveal himself, and wasn't Mister A before then. He apologized afterwards through another person since we'd all vowed to not reveal ourselves without a unanimous (or at least majority) agreement to do so. I always liked that spontaneity and raw energy, but that brand of off the cuff game changing led to the above event issues.

Assassin's Creed 3 launch in Toronto...?: One of the events in Toronto had cards given out to members in attendance in a whirlwind by a Mister who then left. They were supposed to be given out by someone specific, who then claimed they couldn't do it, so G got conscripted to do it. He wasn't attending for or attending the event, was in Toronto by coincidence on a vacation, and the cards were given to him 2 hours late into the event with no prior notice that the handoff would be late. It was awesome of him to do that at all and we've never had a problem covering people or helping teammates/friend when they need it, but that whole card ordeal being so last moment and late dragged down what could've been a more memorable, standout moment for members at the event.

To be clear, I'm not knocking anyone associated with the project, its partners or anyone else. Everyone busted ass and had legit reasons for flying so close to the sun, and for everyone involved from the beginning it was effectively a passion project on top of anything else we did on our own time (work or personal). As the above proves though, that put us (F, myself and one other person most often) in MANY tough spots. These are just the few live event cases coming to mind off the top of my head too.

None of this includes the time I made a verification mobile login site in 50 minutes a few hours before an event because the original planned verification method fell through so I made a saving throw. It wasn't even used, which I learned an hour into the event itself. :V
« Last Edit: March 02, 11:25 PM by Polatron »

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 11:30 PM »

I really liked the two AC launch parties.

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 11:41 PM »
Remember GTAV's perk code? And how we had to cancel everyone's code and re-send or re-activate (can't remember the specific) because they got double sent?

Yeah, that was me. At the time due to all the "oh god we are on fire" style of dev, I hadn't gotten around to adding a database lock to perk mailouts. Database locks are sanity checks where you make sure a task that uses that database has actually finished before you do anything to it. Perks were the last section of the engine to not have such a check, but it had worked to that point so I had focused on other things.

We hadn't had the size/demand as we did to that point. Most perk mailouts finished very quickly, under 2 minutes (and it only took that long because I set it up to batch mail sends to not piss off email servers). So I had set the perk mailer to check for new mail to send out every half hour.

You can see what happened next. 30 minutes in, and the mailer was still chewing through all the GTAV requests.. but since the DB hadn't updated yet, it started working on it AGAIN and mailing codes to people all over again. This was the one and only time I was actually forced to kill the entire site for a minute to stop the carnage.

That was a fun moment to have to come clean on that to J and G :dead: and shortly thereafter perks finally got database lock functionality.
« Last Edit: March 02, 11:43 PM by FyreWulff »

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 11:49 PM »

Would love for everyone to stick together. For legal reasons, though, we can't carry any registrations or data forward from Arcademy. We'll make it clear as much as possible where we go. In the meantime, Arcademy Forums will remain up for the forseeable future, including the EPN forums we are hosting - but the Arcademy domain is not slated to stay up forever at this point - it's paid out of pocket, and eventually the software here will fall far enough behind it'd be a security risk to keep it running. There will be plenty of warning before anything gets turned off, though.

J, G, and I have a new project (unrelated to anything Tsilon and Arcademy did) in the works. Due to legal reasons, we will not be putting out anything new under the Arcademy name or technology.

edit: to clarify, there is absolutely zero bad blood, and zero conflict with anyone involved with Arcademy - it's just a boring legal thing.

Fyre nailed this. A few extra points from this end:

1. I really liked and appreciated the community for these projects a lot, both the good and the unfortunate (Little Jimmy's legacy). It was also heartening to foster something specifically Canadian which always seems lacking in the games community space despite al the great developers in this country, great events and honestly rad people. It's also one of the genuinely great things about everything Victor has and had done with EPN, which I'll always look upon fondly as a fan (used to watch Reviews on the Run at like... 4:30am MST, EP on Saturday mornings as a kid... good times).

2. Arcademy's domain and hosting aren't the only things that were paid out of pocket. We did a LOT from our own pockets and gave a TON of extra time from our lives just to give Old World a shot, and to try things with Arc for as long as we did.

3. Echoing that there's absolutely zero bad blood and zero conflict with anyone involved with Arcademy. Not only is it a boring legal reason though, it's F and I making the call to move forward and work on something we've wanted to do since before Old World was conceived. We'd originally wanted to incorporate some of the ideas into Arc, but decided to keep them separate as they were completely separate entities and concepts.
« Last Edit: March 02, 11:52 PM by Polatron »

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 11:54 PM »
Unrelated to anything: I still use the Playstation TV as a monitor, and Motorstorm: Apocalypse is still a fun ride. :)

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 12:15 AM »
Most perk mailouts finished very quickly, under 2 minutes (and it only took that long because I set it up to batch mail sends to not piss off email servers). So I had set the perk mailer to check for new mail to send out every half hour.

For a long time, all codes, perks, challenge verification responses and otherwise I personally wrote and delivered by hand since while the more automated functionality was fine, the needs and face of what that looked liked changed enough that the system needed adapting before use, and with the constant barrage of to dos and "need this in two hours" requests, it was an ordeal to adapt automation as necessary. It didn't happen until we got the first breather after some six months of non-stop crunch.

Writing, communicating, personalizing and tracking everything directly was a LOT of work that took a stupid amount of effort. It was also part of what made me enjoy the community so much. F and I wanted to be involved directly with members, know who people were by name, tailor things individually, and offer something organic and personalized, so the effort was worthwhile.

For reference, the first perk to have adapted, automated code distribution was the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier discount.

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 12:21 AM »

Beep.

Answering larger questions about the drive behind both Old World and Arc's directions (from my perspective) later today.
« Last Edit: March 03, 12:25 AM by Polatron »

Worf

• A grade - Good
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 01:45 AM »
Dammit, you caught me off guard with all those posts from my questions, I forgot what I was going to ask!

Was that Halo 4 event the one held outside of Steamworks downtown? I know there was something but it's been so long I've forgotten...

Worf

• A grade - Good
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 01:48 AM »
Old world question - I joined shortly after the PS Vita launched - I know because one of the FS guys there told me that there was this odd FS run thing (I had mentioned Best Buy had an offer of the Uncharted game with pre-order of the PS Vita, and he said he got $50 off or something). I know when I finally got in the perks of the month were those headphones.

SO how early or late did I join in? Was just curious when I joined versus when it started.

Animefreek

• A grade - Good
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 01:57 AM »
Yeah, a timeline of Tsilon/Arc would be neat.

krae_man

• A grade - Good
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 11:13 AM »
What were lives going to be used for?

FyreWulff

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 11:35 AM »
What were lives going to be used for?

Lives were going to be the "premium" currency of Tsilon/Arc, where you could spend them to get certain things or do certain events or even certain higher-value perks. You'd never be able to buy them, though. Only obtainable from high-investment or high-skill events, ie show in person at a Glist/Arc event for example would earn you Lives, while showing up for a Halo Game Night was worth just EXP, but winning a Halo league would get you one. That's why we sparingly gave them out.

The first thing (?) you'd be able to spend lives on was being able to reset quiz questions you answered incorrectly and have a chance to answer them correctly. What happened here, in my opinion, is we thought that since we took so long to do anything with Lives that the community was hyping them up a bit, so coming out with "and today, you can reset your questions" would have been underwhelming, so we started working on a "Lives Store" where you'd have multiple things to use them on. Also, for certain tournaments and leagues, you'd have to use a Life to enter them (think of it as putting your quarter up) so that you'd have to put skin in the game to have access to whatever the league or tournament got you.

in summary, Lives were:

1) chances to increase your max EXP by resetting quiz or dailies, or auto-completing a Challenge as a Grade A
2) your 'quarter' to put up to play certain games, tournaments, leagues, etc.
3) could be used to directly "buy it now" certain perks - 10 lives to get a free PS4, 2 for Call of Duty 7: Black Ops Warefare, etc (this is to give you an idea of how hard we wanted them be to earn)*
4) certain perks would require you to spend a life to request it (if we ran out of that perk, you'd get the life back)
5) didn't meet the light of day before everything ended because we were working on making the wait worth it

* we were constantly working on the balancing of lives, so treat amounts as prototype examples
« Last Edit: March 03, 11:41 AM by FyreWulff »

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 02:43 PM »
Dammit, you caught me off guard with all those posts from my questions, I forgot what I was going to ask!

Was that Halo 4 event the one held outside of Steamworks downtown? I know there was something but it's been so long I've forgotten...

Nope, Vancouver only event, Toronto didn't have an equivalent at the time.

zombyteer

• A grade - Good
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 02:52 PM »
...None of this includes the time I made a verification mobile login site in 50 minutes a few hours before an event because the original planned verification method fell through so I made a saving throw. It wasn't even used, which I learned an hour into the event itself...

Something something Bioshock? Animefreek has real fond memories of that.

...What happened here, in my opinion, is we thought that since we took so long to do anything with Lives that the community was hyping them up a bit, so coming out with "and today, you can reset your questions" would have been underwhelming...

So thats why you killed off Area 52! Bastards!

Me thinks you may be confusing Steamworks with Steamwhistle.

Worf

• A grade - Good
Re: Arcademy is ceasing operations - Open Q&A
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 01:29 AM »

Yeah, I meant the Vancouver event. I believe it was held int he parking lot between The Station (outside Rogue) and Steamworks...

Polatron

• Administrator
  • A grade - Good
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 11:14 AM »
Yeah, I meant the Vancouver event. I believe it was held int he parking lot between The Station (outside Rogue) and Steamworks...

Ahhhh, THAT, nope. This was a GL only event at EXP.

mhee123

• A grade - Good
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 12:06 PM »
1. After all the legal drama and the community asking for question, why go silence? The IRC chat was the only method receiving any news.

2. There were murmurs of a show/podcast being made from the Misters (J and FyreWulff)? is that going to be a bigger part of the new project?

3. Will there be a new IRC?

4. Why Scott Hall? I really like Scott Hall