Name
Password
Login
or Register
ALERTS CLOSE
Click to go to your inbox
About Hub Reviews Previews Tests Challenges Leagues Library Arc TV Forum

Author Topic: Batcave safehouse still needed, Rocksteady please read this thread  (Read 10523 times)

Rocksteady thank u for wonderful gaming experience with this open world Batman. But however the only thing that was missing was a Batcave safehouse that we can drive to & from. When we saw the All Who Follow U & the 1989 Batmobile pack trailer, me & a few others thought that we were going to be getting Batcave safehouse at some point but unfortunately all we got was a challenge map. I personally hope that if u guys at Rocksteady have thought about coming back for maybe one or two more DLCs then please consider making a interactive Batcave safehouse as one of them . A Batcave safehouse that when u drive in Batman parks the car then gets out then it autosaves, after that u can approach a suit chamber to change bat skins, then u can walk over to the batcomputer to look up Intel such as a villian encyclopedia that talks to u using Alfred's or Oracles voice, u can look up arkham comics and original comics, u can also access the AR challenges, challenge maps, race tracks, and u can look up a Gotham news channel which I suggest that Vicky Vale or some other news caster reports on all your side missions that need to get done along with a follow up report on the missions that have been finished. Now to reach the Batcave me & some friends of mine had two suggestions, first off there is a half bridge facing towards Wayne Manor and it could be set where Batman drives half way down the bridge then it switches into a auto fast travel mode or it could be where there is a extra garage door in the sewer system that u open & then drive down a long underground tunnel then similar to arkham origins u see a cutscene where Batman drives the Batmobile in and parks. To fit the Batcave in the game story u could have it where Wayne Manor is attacked by deathstroke or some other villian who was given information by the AK. So Batman drives to the Cave but once he gets there he first takes the elevator upstairs to the Manor to fight whoever has attacked it. There could even be a boss fight with deathstroke or whichever the main villian is  that's leading the attack. Once all attackers r defeated then All of Wayne Manor goes into this severe security lockdown then Batman goes to a secret passage way to take the elevator back down to the Cave & from this point on we can use the Batcave anytime we want as a safehouse. However the second way Rocksteady could do this which is so much easier it just give us a interactive Batcave safehouse as  DLC with no story. The player just simply downloads it and then it can be reached by the half bridge or the long underground sewer tunnel then after the cutscene where Batman drives in & parks the car. U can access all the interactive features I mentioned before like the villian encyclopedia or suit chamber etc. So Rocksteady I appreciate everything in the AK game and I think the game is amazing but it's missing the safehouse that would fully complete the experience of BE THE BATMAN.  So if u guys at Rocksteady have been thinking about adding in anymore DLC then please consider a interactive Batcave safehouse.

Thanks for the input. I can confirm that the Batcave will be added in a future update. You will be able to explore around the Batcave and find a bunch of pretty cool secrets. Since you mentioned the villain encyclopedia, I'll share this one with you: You'll actually be able to fight every single character in it. Once you beat it all? You'll be able to play as each character in the campaign.

EVERYONE IS YELLING

Well I don't know how far along u guys r at Rocksteady with the Batcave safehouse project, whether it's in early stages or almost finished but if it's still in early stages then I have a suggestion on a design that u guys should look into. Just simply go to YouTube and type in The Batcave & Bruce Waynes Parents, and alittle after the video begins u will see a picture of Batman in the Batcave standing next to the 1989 Batmobile. So if u guys at Rocksteady r still looking thru different designs on a Batcave safehouse then please consider looking into that one.

Glad I finally found this place, after everything that happened on the WB forums I have to say that I like Victor Lucas elecplay site much better,  I remember we had alot of ideas for a  Arkham Knight Batcave DLC so if Rocksteady is coming back to give us a Batcave safehouse then I want to point out that they could do a story side mission with Poison Ivy where she faked her death, & Batman hears about a break in at a chemical facility and so u drive out of the Cave to investigate & then after using detective mode to find clues at the chemical lab Batman thinks to himself that this fits Poison Ivys MO but then before leaving the lab Batman hears on the police scanner that there has been another break in at another chemical lab so Batman drives there & this time he catches the thieves in the act & its these plant zombie creatures that r stealing chemicals from different labs around the city, so after a fight with the creatures & using detective mode to figure out what chemicals r being stolen, Batman drives back to the Cave to put all the clues together. Then he is able to locate a hideout and after investigating the building he has located he finds that Poison Ivy used a clone of herself to pretend that she was dead & u have a big boss fight with her & then take her to the GCPD after defeating her. 

Yes I agree this website is awesome, thumbs up to Victor Lucas for making this site. Now one of the things we talked about on Oldschools other thread on the WB forums before it was rudely taken down is that if Rocksteady gives us the Batcave for Arkham Knight that it could come bundled with a group of story side missions which puts it to use, I remember we came up with something called Villian Alliance which is similar to Season of Infamy only we get the Batcave with it.  We mentioned 4 villians Bane, Black Mask, Falcone, & Damian Wayne or since Fletder04 mentioned a story side with Poison Ivy they could just switch her in as the fourth instead of Damian. We said each villian has their own story side mission similar to Season of Infamy or they could also have it where 2 villians share a side mission together.                But the main thing I wanted to point out that I think was a dam good Idea is that for hardcore fans like us who download the Batcave DLC it should be setup where certain side missions will only become available when u r at the Batcave & u get alerted by the Batcomputer about a crime or situation that is happening in Gotham & then after looking it up on the Batcomputer u drive out of the Cave to investigate what's going on.

Great site Victor, we also talked about other villians that Rocksteady could do story side missions for like Black Spider the second one who claims to be similar to Batman but is very reckless & gets innocent people hurt & even teams up with villians on occasions, Bed Bug, Red Claw, Red Hood but his story side is set to whether u have the Batcave downloaded or not u can't access it until after u have defeated Scarecrow, and if for those of us who do have the Batcave purchased assuming they will charge us to have it, that the Red Hood side mission will be set where u have to be at the Batcave to access this one & u get alerted about the sightings of Red Hood & then u can go check it out. One other idea that was mentioned that when u get on the Batcomputer there is a section that automatically brings up the side missions that r available to do immediately but then there r other ones that pop up later at random then u get the alert.                                         I think if they r not going use the Gotham news channel idea then they could at least have a Gotham news feed where we can look up Gotham wall street & news articles. I think they could use the batwave to alert Batman on an available side mission, also another good villian that could be put in the game is the Architect and on our other thread we mentioned that Gothams main bridge gets bombed & Nightwing contacts Batman at the Cave then he drives out to investigate it & the bridge is surrounded by cops & firemen & after investigating it Nightwing shows up & says something about another bomb that went off somewhere in Arkham City & then Batman drives back to the Batcave to check the surveillance cameras around the bridge and he finds out it's none other then the Architect. I think we said that Batman tracks him down & has to small boss fights with the Architect & then a big boss fight at Wayne Tower in the garage section & Nightwing shows up to help & turns into a dual play boss fight. 

THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT GUYS, IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED. DON'T BE AFRAID OF CONTINUING THE DISCUSSION ON THE WB FORUMS, IT'S FINE. WE'RE STILL HARD AT WORK, AND WE KNOW YOU GUYS WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

:gamepad: ?
; )

Well we want to continue the discussion on the WB forums but after the way they came after Oldschool & took two of his threads down & then went after his friend Mr Holmes & took his Batcave thread down too. It looks like they don't want hardcore Batman fans on there. I mean one guy kept on harassing everybody about how it didn't make sense to go to the Batcave & how it would mess up the story which is BS cause u do not need an explanation to go there cause it already apart of Batmans story it's not something that was added in recent years. And people like that don't realize that if they keep removing important elements from Batmans universe then eventually hardcore fans like us will not be able to relate to Batman anymore. Also CODA sent a private message to Oldschool saying that they r not playing to make updates to Arkham Knight at this time. Which was driving us crazy so it's we will keep the faith that u guys r secretly at work on a Batcave safehouse DLC for Arkham Knight.                                                                                 It will feel great to experience exactly what we saw in the Announcement trailer, with being at the Batcave & changing into different skins & messing around on the Batcomputer with whatever features u guys decided to use I'm assuming u r trying to use all of Oldschools ideas like the villian encyclopedia & Gotham news channel etc. I think u guys could try to touch base on a suggestion that Oldschool also had about a relationship with Vicky Vale where for the side mission with Black Mask is where Black Mask is kidnapping women to send them over seas for slavery & Batman finds out that women r being kidnapped all over different areas of Gotham & so after going back to the Batcave twice after each investigation of the kidnappings Batman locates the hideout where the women r being taken.                                                                       Then Batman goes there & has a boss fight with Black Mask & his thugs & he rescues the women & Vicky Vale & after that he has a conversation Vicky about perusing a relationship about how she agrees to keep his identity a secret. Now if they don't want to go with Vicky then they could just go with Catwoman to where she shows up at the hideout to help Batman & in the fight with Black Mask u have dual play & then before Batman gets to take Black Mask to the GCPD, Batman & Catwoman talk about having a relationship instead.

Yeah & I think that anyone who doesn't understand why the Batcave should be in a Batman game is beyond help, but anyway I think there should be a story side mission with Wrath, where Commissioner Gordon is kidnapped on his way back from spending time with the 3rd Robin . So Batman is alerted to it while he is at the Batcave & drives to where Gordon was taken & he runs into Cash from the GCPD who says that Gordon secretly has tracking device on him & it has been activated but it's signal is not clear yet but Cash promises to send it straight to Batman once it's clear. But after Batman carefully looks at Gordon's car he finds a disk with information on it & after a small conversation with Cash, Batman drives back to the Cave & u run up to the Batcomputer & put the disk in.                         And when the disk plays it's a message from Wrath saying that if u r watching this then that means I already have Gordon & u will never find him. So Batman contacts Cash at the GCPD & maybe even a conversation with Alfred & I think that similar to what happened in Arkham origins we should have alot of interaction with Alfred at the Cave also. But then Cash sends the info from the tracking device to Batman & he uses the Batcomputer to fully  clear up the tracking signal & after finding out where Gordon is Batman searches the building & fighting a few gang members,  Batman finds Gordon in a cage & Wrath drops in front of it & starts talking about how he wants revenge on all police but he will start with Gordon cause of how Gordon took down Wraths parents years ago. After a nice size boss fight u rescue Gordon from his cage & after talking with Gordon u take Wrath the GCPD & thats that.                                                    I also hope that if Rocksteady truly is going to give us a Batcave safehouse then they fix it where they investigate as many glitches as possible to make sure that everytime we drive there it's a very smooth experience. And since there r fools out there who don't think the Cave should be used, they should have it setup where if u don't download the Batcave then they can still do the story side missions but things would just happen differently.

Well I think there should be at least 3 encounters with Wrath in his side mission also I want to see other villians like Dollmaker or Gearhead with at least 2 mini fights before u have your final showdown with that villian. For example like with Gear head there r 3 gang & cop shootouts that r happening in different areas of Gotham so Batman leaves the Batcave after getting the alerts & trys to stop the gangs. And after stopping the first gang shooting when Batman approaches the second shootout he is confronted by gearhead & has a pretty good fight with him & then after stopping the third shootout then the same thing happens which is another fight with gearhead but then Batman drives back to the Cave & is alerted about cops being shot at by another group of gang members while being chased by GCPD into a sewer section. So Batman drives from the Batcave to that exact location then he has to beat down a few gang members before he has his final fight with Gearhead. And that's the way I think most story side missions should be setup as far as boss fights go.                                                                                             I also agree that yes there should be more interaction with Alfred at the Batcave,  with little sequences where u see Alfed approaching Batman while he is at the Batcomputer & maybe even little sequences where Alfred is serving him a plate of food while he is working. I think it should be setup to where for those of us who download the Batcave all or most of the computer work that would normally be done at the clock tower or other areas would be done at the Batcave instead. And the parts in the main story where u see Scarecrow & Riddler on the big TV monitors around the city making their announcements, can also be seen at the Batcave on the Batcomputer monitors.

Yeah I can't tell u how disappointed I was that there was no Batcave in Arkham Knight & I like the fact that Rocksteady is trying other boundaries with their Arkham VR game but I would have much whether had a Batcave in Arkham Knight game & if Rocksteady is coming back to Arkham Knight hopefully they will make their version of the Batcave epic, yes I agree it should definitely be bigger then the one in origins.                                                     U guys mentioned on the older thread from the WB site that u wanted another story side mission involving Scarecrow & u said that he escapes from the police van that was taking him to Arkham asylum & u drive from the Batcave to investigate how Scarecrow got free & then Batman goes to Scarecrows old hideout to see if he can find clues to Scarecrows whereabouts cause of course u know Scarecrow will eventually release his gas back on the city again if can. So Batman finds a sub level area of the hideout & runs into some of Scarecrows thugs & he can see that they r communicating with Scarecrow from another hideout & they r talking about how Scarecrow does plan to release his gas again in a few hours. So after having a fight with the thug's & interrogating the thugs u learn that Scarecrows new hideout also has a factory section where he can create more of his gas.                                                                                                                       So during the conversation with the thug's & Scarecrow Batman recorded all portions of it so u have to drive back to the Batcave to use the computer to track where Scarecrow is hiding using the signal from the conversation he recorded. Then after u find Scarecrows new hideout u have a big thug fight with maybe about 20 thugs but Batman gets infected with Scarecrows toxin & things get scary with the room changing into different forms & just so many shapes & illusions  but after defeating Scarecrow & his men u disable his fear gas & take him back to the GCPD. I can't remember everything u guys had on the older thread but I think what I said is pretty close.

I think that the expansion pack will not be as big as we think it will just probably only come with 6 story side missions only, meaning u automatically get 5 new side missions regularly whether u have the Batcave or not but for those of us who purchase the Cave assuming they will charge us to have the download the Batcave, when u download the Cave it comes with an extra story side mission that puts the Batcave to even more use. I know we have all talked about this before but that's the direction I think Rocksteady will be going with their Batcave DLC pack.

I figured that's what will happen also but the suspense of how awesome it will be to drive into this amazing looking Batcave is killing me, this better not be a prank or somebody may have to die lol.

Well the rumors were that Rocksteady had already designed a Batcave safehouse which is why when we all saw it in the All Who Follow U trailer & in the 1989 Batmobile Movie Pack trailer it looked like a real safehouse cause it was but it was never used cause of the debate between whether or not Batman should go back to the Batcave or if he should have a secondary safehouse that is directly inside the city to go to.  And personally I understand that they wanted to have another safehouse for Batman to have but if u r not going to have the Cave in the game from the beginning then u at least need to have it a DLC that gives us the choice to decide whether we want it cause I'm way too hardcore about stuff like that.

Like I have said before there is no way Rocksteady would have shown the Batcave in their Announcement Trailer if they weren't planning on using it. I know it's going to be hard for them to element it now cause of coding & making sure there r no glitches but it will be worth it cause I can guarantee that I will use that Cave until my game freezes lol. The if u examine the Announcement trailer & the 1989 Batmobile Movie Pack they both showed the same layout for the Batcave. U see the one turntable & u see the Batcomputer in the center section at the end of the turntable & the suit chamber is kind of a mystery cause at first u would figure it's right next to the Batcomputer.                      But instead in the announcement trailer u see Batman walk over to the suit chamber but u can't see where it's located then in the 1989 Batmobile Movie Pack trailer u see Batman approaching the Batmobile & the turntable from the side which makes it seem more like the chamber is located on the side somewhere. But either way can't wait to see if we get a Batcave DLC in the next couple of months. Hopefully they will with the Villian Alliance idea or something similar as long it puts the Batcave to use & along with as many features as much as Rocksteady is willing to mix into it.

• I'm going to address this part & then I will leave it alone now I think those guys on the WB forums were being moron's for trying to get Oldschool kicked off cause he was asking for the Batcave, now I could see if the game had already been out for about 2 years then it would make sense say sorry Oldschool but it's way too late to come back to that game. However at the time he was asking for it the game had only been out a few months so those guys were not thinking clearly at all & I think maybe they were drug addicts cause the game is called Batman it's not a Justice League game or some other DC universe game it's a complete full force Batman game so u would expect to see the Cave & be able to use to its full extent.                                   Moving right along I hope they definitely have a side mission where we can face off against Red Claw & I want to see a show with Bane also.

I was so pissed off when I saw the dam Batcave in a few trailers & it was never put in the game, so I hope this is for real & that Rocksteady is coming back to Arkham Knight cause let's be serious we were all so patient at the fact that the first two Arkham games had no Batcave but for this being their final Batman game minus the new ArkhamVR game u would expect to have all the elements that help u get the real Be The Batman experience. So I hope that this is all true & no lies. I'm in agreement that the Batcave should have come along during the same time when we got the Season of Infamy DLC. Hopefully what's taking them so long is cause they have to organize things happening differently with the main story & other story side missions. Where picking up the new Bat skin V8 at the Cave or most of our computer work will now happen at the Batcave, & that part in the game at beginning when Batman was at the police station & Cash was doing a rundown on the side missions & u choose which mission to start first, that part happens at the Batcave instead, also hopefully what they r working on is fixing it where the no hardcore casuals who just don't want the Batcave & who aren't that big on Batman, they get to experience any new story side missions that come with this new expansion DLC & yes however i also feel that they should not charge the real hardcore fans to download the Batcave but if they do then I personally agree that the Batcave DLC should also come with an extra story side mission cause if u r going to charge me again to have more DLC then I want as much extra content as possible.                      Shame on some of those stupid air heads on the WB forums cause I went thru some of the threads by Oldschool that was closed down & not one of them had a intelligent argument about why the Batcave should not be in the game & they harassed him so much that he lost his threads & it's no wonder that Rocksteady didn't put the Batcave in the game cause with air heads like that out there, the Batman universe is at great risk of being turned upside down cause of guys like that who r so dumb. But anyway hopefully by next year sometime we will all be driving to Batcave to start Batmans normal day at the office & i can't wait to finally be able to use a bat skin chamber instead of going back & forth to the main menu. Please don't let us down Rocksteady.

I do hope that the Batcave is put in the game. As I feel the car has to come from somewhere. Also would really like to drive it out or see it drive out like in the trailer. Please please please Put the Batcave in the game.
.                                                                                                                                                       This guy has a good point & hopefully with this Batcave DLC we will get alot of interactions with Alfred & hopefully like what Bathunter just said that certain sequences in the main story & story side missions will happen differently cause of us having the Batcave & we all want to experience everything that was shown to us in the trailers. Especially the part where we just get done with a story side mission & we drive back to the Batcave & before u know it we r alerted by another mission on the Batcomputer, which we can say to ourselves here we go again.

HEY WE'RE SORRY ABOUT GOING DARK, WE'RE WORKING REALLY INTENSELY ON THE BATCAVE DLC. IT WAS INITIALLY PLANNED TO BE A TRADITIONAL DLC EXPERIENCE SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU WOULD FIND IN THE SEASON PASS, BUT WE'VE DECIDED TO TURN IT INTO A COMPLETE EXPANSION PACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT A PROJECT OF THAT SCALE TAKES SOME TIME.

WE HOPE YOU LOVE IT.
.                                                                                                                                                         This is the real reason why we r here I mean it's not just about the Batcave it's actually about using all of Batmans elements as much as possible. Rocksteady nailed it with the drivable Batmobile, the different skins, the gadgets & a beautiful design of Batman & Gotham city & their sound track for Arkham Knight was very good too. But the only thing missing was an interactive Batcave experience only everything else was right on target. I'm curious about what villians they r deciding to use for this expansion pack. I can't wait to finally have the Cave.R

Well Robinguy I see your little brother Robinfreak decided to join us lol. But yeah I'm curious about villians we will be facing too, personally I think they should go with our Villian Alliance suggestion & then add in a another story side mission and after Batman is done facing off whatever other villian they use outside of the Villian Alliance missions, Batman & Falcone have another face off where after Batman is done dropping off tge villian he just defeated at GCPD, Falcone shows up cause he just got released from jail & him & Batman have an argument about how Batman will always be there to stop him & Falcone says something like well of course u will cause we have a destiny together & our real battles have just begun. Maybe this conversation could happen on top of the Movie Studio. I would like to see Falcone embrace being the corrupted business man he is.

I was just playing Arkham Knight today & I was using the Batmobile alot & I just can't help but feel that since the Batmobile as awesome as it is would look even better when it's parked on the turntable at the Batcave. Now the clock tower was missing alot of interactions & one important interaction was the lack of auto saving & another thing I can't help but notice is that when I'm at the GCPD there is a plasma TV monitor screen in the same room with Cash & I was thinking to myself that the plasma monitor would look great in the Cave also, whether it's used for the Batcomputer with two smaller monitors on each side or if its put in another section of the Batcave that can be found when we r exploring it. But those thoughts were going thru my head off & on about little things I was seeing when playing the game yesterday.

I personally feel it's a lie cause Rocksteady has already said that they r done with Arkham Knight and CODA has denied coming back to add any DLC, Rocksteady is working on other projects & their Arkham VR game is one of them. However they said that the Batcave will be in the new ArkhamVR game which I have say is a big slap in the face cause every thread on the WB forums for example was asking for a Batcave for Arkham Knight not a new game especially one that will supposedly cost about $500 . And another slap in the face was when all Arkham Knight got was the Batcave challenge map, I support what this thread stands for but at the same time Rocksteady actually coming back to Arkham Knight is way too questionable

Well it's all questionable Arkham Rider cause like u just said every thread on the forums for WB was asking for a Batcave safehouse for Arkham Knight not a challenge map but that's all they gave us & then they announced that their new VR game will have a Batcave. Now another big kick in the balls was when they showed it to us in 3 trailers, example that All Who Follow U trailer which I don't care how many people may disagree but when u saw Alfred in the trailer it actually looked like a safehouse that we could visit & they even teased us more with the fact that Batmans V8 skin was in the chamber that Alfred was standing right next to. Then an even bigger kick in the balls was when we saw the Cave in the 1989 Movie Batmobile Pack trailer & when u see the Batcave & Batman walks up to the Batmobile & jumps in, all of that looked so ....... awesome & it was assumed by way to many fans thought it was coming as a final batch of DLC but still nothing but more challenge maps & race tracks. Now as far as it being a lie well look at it this way Rocksteady is not obligated to tell us everything they r doing cause sometimes surprises r good so in this case let's give it a benefit of the doubt and maybe in the next six months they will announce it. We all know when there is high enough demand for something it makes a difference to for them to look at it from a business stand point that they can make alot of money off of charging for a new expansion pack hopefully the price will be reasonable, considering we already had to pay for their original season pass. 

Well it's more on lines of a 50/50 chance that Rocksteady is secretly working on content for Arkham Knight.

Well I don't believe it's a lie for the simple fact in referring to what Fletder04 just said about how Rocksteady is not obligated to tell us about what they may or may not be working on & CODA has a right & a responsibility to protect the secrets of the company. Yes it is a 50/50 chance that this is true or not but when u think about it all the way how many companies have done this in the past by leaving certain clues out there & then finally announcing that they r coming back to a project when they said they wouldn't. Like Metal Gear Solid cause they denied coming back to Metal Gear & look where we r now. Even though Metal Gear Solid 4 was so disappointing, they still came back after a while of saying that we r done with Metal Gear. So I think the chance is great that Rocksteady will pop up with more content for Arkham Knight before they say goodbye to Batman.  And their ArkhamVR game is just not what I was waiting for I think they could have delayed that project to work more on Arkham Knight instead but I think that it's not a lie about this Batcave DLC & I can feel that they r secretly working on both projects at the same time.

I'm only saying that since Rocksteady has said that they were done with Arkham Knight & also the statements from CODA himself on the WB forums have said that as well. Now I do not agree with that in anyway, I wanted more from Arkham Knight & I still do . I would have whether parked the Batmobile in the Batcave then always parking it at the GCPD or the movie studio & I don't even want to acknowledge that useless clock tower. But those r the reasons why I'm saying that i personally think it's a lie but if it is true hopefully CODA & others will be announcing it soon. Cause I do support this thread but I would like more evidence that this project is really happening. The Batmobile in Arkham Knight would look way too fantastic being parked on the same turntable we saw in the Batcave that was in the 1989 Movie Batmobile pack trailer.

I'm sure the evidence is on its way hopefully we will hear something about it in December.

I believe it's true but more evidence would be very helpful, however moving past all that we have talked alot about Bane & Black Mask well I definitely want to face both of those guys if they r not going to use the Villian Alliance idea then I still want to kick both of their asses. Then afterwards I want to drive back to the Cave & start another mission but only after Alfred serves me my Italian dinner lol.

Well guys only time will tell but hopefully we will all be using the Batcave real soon before Rocksteady takes a vacation away from Batman gaming.

Yes I agree this website is awesome, thumbs up to Victor Lucas for making this site. Now one of the things we talked about on Oldschools other thread on the WB forums before it was rudely taken down is that if Rocksteady gives us the Batcave for Arkham Knight that it could come bundled with a group of story side missions which puts it to use, I remember we came up with something called Villian Alliance which is similar to Season of Infamy only we get the Batcave with it. We mentioned 4 villians Bane, Black Mask, Falcone, & Damian Wayne or since Fletder04 mentioned a story side with Poison Ivy they could just switch her in as the fourth instead of Damian. We said each villian has their own story side mission similar to Season of Infamy or they could also have it where 2 villians share a side mission together. But the main thing I wanted to point out that I think was a dam good Idea is that for hardcore fans like us who download the Batcave DLC it should be setup where certain side missions will only become available when u r at the Batcave & u get alerted by the Batcomputer about a crime or situation that is happening in Gotham & then after looking it up on the Batcomputer u drive out of the Cave to investigate what's going on.
.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    This post is a major thing that we r all hoping for, Rocksteady get back with us as soon as u can on your progress with the Batcave DLC, when do u think we can expect it to be ready?? What new villians can we expect to face against?? I hope I get to have a face off against Bane or Black Mask & yeah a poison ivy would definitely hit the spot. And what features can we expect to interact with at the Batcave?? R u using the ideas Oldschool suggested or did u use alittle bit of his ideas & mix in more of your own?? And what design did u guys go with for the Batcave?? Did u use the same design u showed us in the Announcement & 1989 Movie Batmobile pack or did u go with an entirely new design?? Please give us any info u can Rocksteady, still can't wait to experience the being Batman in the Batcave thanks.

Yeah if it's true then I want the experience of returning to the Batcave after finishing everything I do whether it's doing basic street fighting with taking down the criminals or just exploring the city in general. So yeah I want know what  features r Rocksteady going to use also but how r they going have it setup for us to go to the Batcave anyway?? R they going to use the underground sewer tunnel or the bridge that leads to the Cave??

I think that the expansion pack will not be as big as we think it will just probably only come with 6 story side missions only, meaning u automatically get 5 new side missions regularly whether u have the Batcave or not but for those of us who purchase the Cave assuming they will charge us to have the download the Batcave, when u download the Cave it comes with an extra story side mission that puts the Batcave to even more use. I know we have all talked about this before but that's the direction I think Rocksteady will be going with their Batcave DLC pack.
.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I have thought alot about this too & I think it's possible they will set it up with just either 5 or 3 new story side missions total and the Batcave will come separate, meaning if we download the Batcave then different sequences will happen in the side missions that constantly require us to go to the Batcave & do alot of computer work & maybe some lab work at Batmans lab/gadget table but if u don't download the Batcave things in the side missions happen without use of the Batcave which I guess they will set it up where u go back & forth to the clocktower or movie studio. But yeah I feel it won't be as big of an expansion but hopefully they will give us some new bat skins along with an extra skin for those of us who download the Cave.

Other villians that would be good to see is Killer Moth, Max Robot, & Joker's daughter, & I really like the idea of being able to access some comics from the Batcomputer & plus, I'm curious about if Rocksteady will give us the Gotham news channel or something that is almost the same??

Well I don't know how far along u guys r at Rocksteady with the Batcave safehouse project, whether it's in early stages or almost finished but if it's still in early stages then I have a suggestion on a design that u guys should look into. Just simply go to YouTube and type in The Batcave & Bruce Waynes Parents, and alittle after the video begins u will see a picture of Batman in the Batcave standing next to the 1989 Batmobile. So if u guys at Rocksteady r still looking thru different designs on a Batcave safehouse then please consider looking into that one.
.                                                                                                                                                          Hopefully u guys get back with us soon & let's us know something on your progress with this Batcave DLC.

We shouldn't even have to say add the Batcave instead the Cave should have been available from the beginning, or it should have been one of the first DLCs u get with the season pass. Now i hope also that we r not being lied to about Rocksteady coming to add more content cause the websites on google only keep saying about how Rocksteady is saying goodbye to the series,  so i hope we get the Batcave added before they do leave from making Batman games.                                                                                                             Now if Rocksteady is working on more content for Arkham Knight which assuming it is their finale content for it, something is telling me that as far as getting new story missions we probably won't instead all we may get is the Batcave. Which should mean that when we download it, things with the main story will happen differently & even the story side missions will also happen alittle bit different plus if they use all the features this thread & other threads r asking for then thats alot of content for the Cave to have. Which if all they r going to give us is the Batcave only from my stand point that still works for me cause as long as it is very interactive as much as possible with the villian encyclopedia & skin chamber, gotham news channel or news feed etc. Then that will work now don't get me wrong i would love to have a showdown with Bane & Black Mask in extra story side missions that will put the Batcave to use but if not,  then as long as they give us an interactive Batcave experience im a happy camper.                                                                         

Well we all assumed that there would be more story side missions with the Batcave DLC but if there isn't its totally fine. I just want the Batcave at the end of the day

Im not a fan of the Batman telltale game & their VR game is too much like a tech demo but when i watch the videos on these two games the one thing that makes sense is the Batcave. So if all we r going to get is a Batcave for Arkham Knight i have no complaints. I just wonder what r the features & how big is it actually going to be??

I hope by January u guys at Rocksteady will announce your progress in developing the Batcave & what we can expect to come with the DLC pack,  will there be new story side missions?? Will there be new skins?? R there going to be new hideouts & new areas to explore?? Will it be the same Batcave u showed us in the All who follow u & 1989 Batmobile movie pack trailers or will it be a totally new design??

I was watching the Batman Telltale game on YouTube and I saw Batman in the Batcave working the computer & u see some of the ideas that have been suggested on this thread like u see a Gotham news channel & u see Batman using some kind of research feed that brings up certain peoples profiles & he was just putting the Batcave to so much use & u see alot of interaction with Alfred. After watching the videos i couldn't help myself from feeling like that i thought thats what i was going to have with Arkham Knight. The announcement trailer had me thinking i was going be visiting the Batcave thru out the game but always parking at the gcpd made me feel like lesser of Batman. I don't like how the Batman Telltale game was very limited in many ways cause its too much point & click only but at least they had a dam good Batcave experience in the game. I really hope that Rocksteady will come back to give us the Batcave we all saw in the trailers.