Name
Password
Login
or Register
ALERTS CLOSE
Click to go to your inbox
About Hub Reviews Previews Tests Challenges Leagues Library Arc TV Forum

Author Topic: Batcave safehouse still needed, Rocksteady please read this thread  (Read 10521 times)

Yeah the only good thing about the telltale game was the Batcave cause everything else was another twist in the Batman universe. Especially how they made Penguin into a normal person. Two other villians i would hope to see is Lady Spellbinder & Fright those r two female villians that i think would be bad ass to face off against if they work on them both the right way. I mean i want some sequences where Batman can fight them with hand to hand combat & then battle them when they use their abilities on Batman as well.                                                                         I also feel that Rocksteady should have have a appearance by Falcone i mean to where if u battle Bane or Blask Mask or Lady Spellbinder & Fright, after defeating them u find out that they r working for Falcone. So Batman runs into Falcone after u defeat one of the villians & Batman argues about putting a stop to all of Falcones operations & Falcone says something like well good luck.               As far as the design of the Batcave i believe that either they will give us the one they showed us in the trailers or they will just gives us the same one they r using in the Arkham VR game, only difference is when u watch the videos of the Arkham VR game on YouTube u see how they have it set up where u go to the Cave using Wayne Manor but instead for us in Arkham Knight we will be driving there.

No disrespect to Rocksteady but that VR game is just not something i will be buying cause as a mega hardcore batman fan i would not even finish playing the game out being so bored with the way the game is set up & not to mention the fact that on the WB forums they r saying that well u guys have been asking for a Batcave for a while so here it is in our Arkham VR game which is such BS, we like the way Arkham Knight was setup and the idea of calling the Batmobile any time i want is ****** awesome but as far as the Batcave is concerned we were asking for the Batcave to be put in Arkham Knight not another game. The VR game is going to be a waste of time after about a year where as Arkham Knight is still a very creative & well designed game to this day, all it needs is the Batcave & i will feel like im experiencing Batman all the way thru.                    Hopefully Victor Lucas will be talking with Rocksteady about this DLC soon. I want to explore all the features that they gives us along with maybe one extra story side mission that requires need of the Batcave. And i mean using the Batcomputer constantly, changing skins constantly, talking with Alfred constantly, constantly being alerted to my next story side mission that needs to be started. This talk about a possible Batcave DLC better not be a lie or somebody has to tortured lol

Forget the Arkham VR game please come back to Arkham Knight, i want new villians to beat the **** out of, i want new skins & gadgets to upgrade & the Batcave. About the Batcave make it bigger then the one in origins, & gives all features we ask for in this thread & i want to visit Wayne Manor also in a side mission. Give us the real Batcave & not a bs challenge map. I want to take on Red Hood & to watch a few Arkham movies on the Batcomputer & maybe even interact more with Batjet. Im greedy so give us as much as possible meaning,  that Batcave better have all goodies i can sink my teeth into.

Now this is what i want to see a Batcave that i can use & that clock tower should be removed. It was more of an insult to the hardcore fans when they actually thought the clock tower was a real substitute for the Batcave & i can't believe those idiots on the WB forums who said that the GCPD was better then the Cave. I think the casual fans sometimes have a backwards view on Batman. Both the GCPD & clock tower could never substitute Batcave & it would be stupid to think otherwise.

Now this is what i want to see a Batcave that i can use & that clock tower should be removed. It was more of an insult to the hardcore fans when they actually thought the clock tower was a real substitute for the Batcave & i can't believe those idiots on the WB forums who said that the GCPD was better then the Cave. I think the casual fans sometimes have a backwards view on Batman. Both the GCPD & clock tower could never substitute Batcave & it would be stupid to think otherwise.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Who in their right train of thought would say that the GCPD or clock tower was better then the Batcave, i mean hell the Batcave in origins was way better then the GCPD or tower put together. Even though all the Cave in origins did was give us the basics it was still better, i could change skins, accesss the training area & auto save after every piece of progress, where as the GCPD only offered auto saving & thats it. Then of course they tried to say that the movie studio was another great substitute for the Batcave & it was also missing the same elements except some auto saving in certain small areas. Bottomline is none of these places made u feel like Batman when it comes to saying that they r better then the Batcave, & had Rocksteady given us the Cave from the beginning or as later DLC with all the basics & newer features then visiting tower or movie studio would probably never happen except when we r forced to go there cause of main story reason. Batcave is the best safehouse/base of operations & notging else can come close.

It not so much that they r idiots cause don't get me wrong they r idiots especially when u say that the GCPD or clock tower is better then the Batcave or when they all put up a thread like no batcave wanted or when u say things like why would Batman go all the way back to the Batcave given the current threat level?? So little stupid things like that makes them idiots & then they try to claim that they r hardcore Batman fans which is a bold face lie cause no one hardcore would have had a problem with anybody asking for the Cave. Example that stupid MajinKB or that brain dead Grandpasoda those two guys came after Oldschool cause he was asking for the Batcave & Soda kept on saying that u waited to long to ask for it & then he kept on saying why would Rocksteady contact u about the Cave & what makes u think they would come back to Arkham Knight?? And MajinKB couldn't make up his mind about whether he said that he didn't want the Batcave in the game & finally he said that the Batcave would mess up the story of the game. Now finally after i jumped on the WB forums & called Majin out on the stupid things he said & i pointed out the fact that he is not a hardcore fan cause claiming to be hardcore & behaving like one r two different things. Now there is nothing wrong with someone being a casual fan of Batman but when u start saying things like lets remove the Batcave from Batmans universe which MajinKB did say on one of the threads or like what soda said about how Oldschool waited too long to ask for the Cave which is bull cause at that time Arkham Knight had only been out a few months & then sodas hair brain comments about how Rocksteady is never coming back to Arkham Knight when if u look at games like World of Warcraft which gets tons of DLC every year & let me point this out another example of how movies like Batman vs Superman got so much hype was cause of guys like Grandpasoda & MajinKB who r casual but the more i think about i don't think Majin is really even casual, i think Soda is more casual then Majin but anyway the Batman vs Superman was terrible the Batmobile looked more like car that would belong to a villian not Batman, and Ben Affleck did not make me feel like he was Batman at all, the only good thing about that movie was Batmans safehouse which was not actually the Batcave but it was a dam good looking secondary safehouse & very hi tech which made me upset at the fact Batman was not acting like he was a detective with all that awesome equipment he had. But the real point is that cause of guys like Majin & soda who run around here saying don't ask for the Batcave or remove the Batcave or remove this & change that, it would lead to more bad movies, bad comics of Batman, & Batman twisted stories like the Batman Telltale game. So hardcore fans like myself want the main elements of Batman to stay the same as much as possible. But some of the casuals out there r going to ruin want to have everything rearranged but not realizing eventually we won't be able to relate to Batman anymore. In other words if u r going to call them idiots these r the reasons why.

Yeah the WB forums were full of problems with those people who want the Batman universe rearranged & it just won't work, once u start saying No Batcave Wanted in a Batman game thats when we have some very big issues & if u read the thread u could tell that some were casual but others didn't actually support Batman at all & so that Majin & Grandpasoda guys were just the icing on the cake of non hardcore people who don't realize that we have already seen enough changes to Batman that were very upsetting at times but if remove one of the most important elements from Batmans world then the whole universe has started to lose its meaning. The Batcave is so much needed in every aspect, whether its game, movie or comic.

Can anybody on here imagine after exploring the Batcave & finding as many secrets as u can, then u r still in this upper section of the Cave & u look down over the edge & u can see the Batcomputer & the Batmobile is parked on the turntable next to the computer & u can just see so much from the spot that u r in. Everything just looks so awesome. I want to live out exactly what we all saw in the announcement trailer & the 1989 Movie Batmobile pack trailer, even if they aren't going to give us any extra story side missions im ok with that as long we get the Batcave that have been a DLC from the beginning. Im sold.

I was just playing Arkham Knight two days ago & i hate having to keep going back to the main menu just to change my skins, im so use to going back to the Batcave on Origins & changing my skins, i like changing skins before i do each story side mission but its so frustrating having to quit out of every single game just to go back to the main menu to make changes. WB Montreal knew what we wanted so i hope the Batcave DLC for Arkham Knight is almost finished. Cause constantly going back & forth to the main menu instead of driving into the Cave to use the skin chamber is such a pain, plus i want to see how big Rocksteadys version of the Batcave will be. I hope we get it soon.

I remember one guy a while back on the WB forums kept saying that they could have just set it up where the Batjet just picks us up & drops us off at the Batcave like in Arkham Origins & dont get me wrong that did work for Origins but it would be stupid to have a drivable Batmobile & instead of driving into the Cave to park on the turntable, we have to get picked up by the jet only enorder to reach the Batcave. That would be way too dumb cause what would be the purpose of having the Batmobile so it worked for Origins but it won't work for this game. The Batmobile should be going into the Batcave not the jet.

U see what Rocksteady could have done when they announced that they didn't want to do a Batcave, they should have taken the original announcement trailer down & put up a brand new trailer showing only everything else that would actually be in the game like a few clips of the clock tower & movie studio but instead they kept the original announcement trailer plus they posted 2 new trailers that kept showing the Batcave which only hurt their arguments about why they didn't want to use the Batcave. Cause if u never ever had any plans to use it then why keep showing it months after u stated it would not be in the game?? Its sad that there wasn't enough argument to convince Rocksteady that it would have made more sense that after facing the villians in the game & solving the riddler puzzles, we should be driving to & parking at the Batcave not GCPD or movie studio.

No disrespect to Rocksteady but that VR game is just not something i will be buying cause as a mega hardcore batman fan i would not even finish playing the game out being so bored with the way the game is set up & not to mention the fact that on the WB forums they r saying that well u guys have been asking for a Batcave for a while so here it is in our Arkham VR game which is such BS, we like the way Arkham Knight was setup and the idea of calling the Batmobile any time i want is ****** awesome but as far as the Batcave is concerned we were asking for the Batcave to be put in Arkham Knight not another game. The VR game is going to be a waste of time after about a year where as Arkham Knight is still a very creative & well designed game to this day, all it needs is the Batcave & i will feel like im experiencing Batman all the way thru. Hopefully Victor Lucas will be talking with Rocksteady about this DLC soon. I want to explore all the features that they gives us along with maybe one extra story side mission that requires need of the Batcave. And i mean using the Batcomputer constantly, changing skins constantly, talking with Alfred constantly, constantly being alerted to my next story side mission that needs to be started. This talk about a possible Batcave DLC better not be a lie or somebody has to tortured lol
                                                                                                                          This post right here also points out how we all feel about having the Batcave put in the game cause using it constantly is such an understatement i will use the Cave 24/7 lol.

U see what Rocksteady could have done when they announced that they didn't want to do a Batcave, they should have taken the original announcement trailer down & put up a brand new trailer showing only everything else that would actually be in the game like a few clips of the clock tower & movie studio but instead they kept the original announcement trailer plus they posted 2 new trailers that kept showing the Batcave which only hurt their arguments about why they didn't want to use the Batcave. Cause if u never ever had any plans to use it then why keep showing it months after u stated it would not be in the game?? Its sad that there wasn't enough argument to convince Rocksteady that it would have made more sense that after facing the villians in the game & solving the riddler puzzles, we should be driving to & parking at the Batcave not GCPD or movie studio.     
                                                                                                                          Yes they could have changed all their trailers that way they could have stood by their setup of not having the Batcave but by showing it to us over & over again it made us more relentless about having the Batcave added to our map. Its No Batcave challenge map wanted, then its the No Batcave race track wanted but the Batcave safehouse always wanted.