Name
Password
Login
or Register
ALERTS CLOSE
Click to go to your inbox
About Hub Reviews Previews Tests Challenges Leagues Library Arc TV Forum
Arcademy  >  Index  >  Games  >  MESSAGE TO VICTOR LUCAS [1]

Author Topic: MESSAGE TO VICTOR LUCAS  (Read 2546 times)

Hi Victor i put up a thread on here a little while ago its called Batcave safehouse still needed and a few days later a guy got on there saying that Rocksteady is working on a Batcave for Arkham Knight. When u r not to busy could u look into whether or not thats true also i have another thread on the WB forums called Batcave Wanted & Analysis Trailers so check that one out too when u get a chance cause its got some really good ideas on there for the Bat cave & the Arkham Knight game itself. Thanks Vic

HEY WE'RE SORRY ABOUT GOING DARK, WE'RE WORKING REALLY INTENSELY ON THE BATCAVE DLC. IT WAS INITIALLY PLANNED TO BE A TRADITIONAL DLC EXPERIENCE SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU WOULD FIND IN THE SEASON PASS, BUT WE'VE DECIDED TO TURN IT INTO A COMPLETE EXPANSION PACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT A PROJECT OF THAT SCALE TAKES SOME TIME.

WE HOPE YOU LOVE IT.

Nevermind about my thread on the WB forums they took it down which really sucks cause it had some great ideas for the Batcave but I'm just going to have to get all my friends to post their ideas on here from now on.

I hope by January u guys at Rocksteady will announce your progress in developing the Batcave & what we can expect to come with the DLC pack,  will there be new story side missions?? Will there be new skins?? R there going to be new hideouts & new areas to explore?? Will it be the same Batcave u showed us in the All who follow u & 1989 Batmobile movie pack trailers or will it be a totally new design??