Author Topic: Oldschool message back to Rocksteady  (Read 2478 times)

Oldschool2015

• A grade - Good
Oldschool message back to Rocksteady
« on: July 19, 12:04 AM »
OK thanks Rocksteady for getting back with me well the only reason why I was asking again was cause I thought since in a recent interview with Selfton Hill at E3 & even after that he only talked about your new Batman Arkham VR game & he made it sound like u guys we're done with Arkham Knight and possibly not coming back to it.  So I was feeling heart broken & so were some of friends who we're hoping for u guys to come back with just a little bit more DLC to add to the Arkham Knight world.  But I'm glad to hear u guys r still working on it and as far as me loving it,  well as long as its not a challenge map lol but is an actual safe house that I can drive to & from with the batmobile then I will be happy.  Now I don't know if guys at Rocksteady r going to use the same design that u showed us in the All Who Follow U & the 1989 batmobile movie pack trailers or if u guys r going with a totally different design for the Batcave but I was just curious about what u r able to tell me & can I expect more story side missions that put the Batcave to use?? But when u guys r not too busy let me know and also check out my thread on the WB forums it's called Batcave Wanted & Analysis Trailers it's got some great ideas for the Batcave as well.  Thanks Rocksteady I appreciate u guys on all your hard work.

Oldschool2015

• A grade - Good
Re: Oldschool message back to Rocksteady
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 07:01 PM »
Hopefully the Batcave DLC will be ready by the middle of 2017

Sithlordkos25

• B Grade - Normal
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 09:57 AM »
I do hope that the Batcave is put in the game. As I feel the car has to come from somewhere. Also would really like to drive it out or see it drive out like in the trailer.  Please please please Put the Batcave in the game.

Sithlordkos25

• B Grade - Normal
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 09:59 AM »
I do hope that the Batcave is put in the game. As I feel the car has to come from somewhere. Also would really like to drive it out or see it drive out like in the trailer.  Please please please Put the Batcave in the game.

Winner2005

• B Grade - Normal
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 09:00 AM »
Well CODA keeps denying that they r coming back to Arkham Knight but we should still stay hopeful